superb os
kriya doctor amazing
update soon
arsha_simran thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ek aur naya chapter??
anywyas amazing chapter di 
loved it nd bahut hi chota hogaya...😆
bt accha tha nd kria itni serious nd samne time caring nice...
luks like twists nd turns cuming up...
waiting for the next chapter update soon!!!
cool_star14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting...
Loved it...
Amazing one...
continue soon
d3_rox thumbnail
Amazing...
Lovely...
Plzzz update soon!!:):)
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it seemed very interesting 
the 2st chp was amazing 
rey likes some other girl 
thannx for the pm
update soon
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART-2

"Rohan!! ruko " she called running behind the kid.

"nahi mai nahi aaunga.. mujhe ghoomna hai "he shouted running again. Rey saw the kid laughing...he smiled seeing the kid smile innocently...how he wished he was happy too... but his happiness is still lying lifeless on the bed. He was seeing the kid when someone shouted and the boy stopped fearing ...well startled.

"ROHAN!! "he heard someone shout and turned to the side. There stood the oh-so-strict doctor the great Kriya Ghai

Rey was a bit surprised ...yeah in last two days he got to know she is one tough girl..a very strict doctor... those typical doctors... hair tied tight in a pony a long white coat shining on her and the stethescope  hanging around her neck a pen in her hand and not to forget her spectacles giving proof that she is a doctor :P ..but never thought she would be this harsh towards a kid.

Rohan stopped and looked at her feared.

"maine tumhe kitni baar bola bahar nahi aate??"she said seriously walking towards the kid. he looked down about to cry. Kriya sighed and kneeled before him...

"rohan...maine tumhe kaha na bahar nahi aate bete ..dekho toh kitne log kitne medicines etc etc... tum aur beemar pad jaoge... "she said  she feared kids may keep their hands in used cotton or other ...

"wo kaise?? beemar padne pe yaha leke aate haina??" he asked innocently ...rey frowned thinking how she would answer this.

"wo kya haina wo dekho wo cotton jo padi haina ...waise cheezon mei keetanon hoti hai aur agar tum uske paas bhi jaoge toh wo tumpe cha jayenge aur tum aur beemar hojaoge..aur tumhe aur thode din hospital mei rehna padega " she said

"yay!! wo toh maza aayega na .. yaha mere bohut saare friends hai!!"he said innocetly...rey had no choice but to smile but nothing reached his heart.

kriya sighed and said.. "agar aur beemar padoge toh din mei dus injections dus tablets ..."she was cut

"sab dus hi kyun??"he asked..she frowned what is she gonna say now??

"wo...haa wo keetanon ko dus bohut pasand hai"she said ..the kid kept thinking something when suddely his eyes fell on the clock.

"dus baj gaye iska matlab hai ab keetanon aayenge??"he asked feared.Kriya got it.
"haan bade bade"she said .

"mai apne room mei chup jaun??"he asked feared..

"haa jaldi jao mai unhe andar aane nahi doongi"she said and the kid ran...rey smiled at his cuteness..kriya stood up as the nurse followed the kid.

"toh tumhe hasna bhi aata hai??"she asked rey casually to which he gave a sad smile and looked down.

"waise maine tumhe andar baitne keliye bola tha na??" she asked

"haan gaya tha..but mujhse nahi ho raha... usse aise dekh nahi paa raha hun"he said controlling his tears.

"hmm..come with me"she said and walked as rey followed to her cabin.

"baito"she said taking her seat.

"now ...cry..I know tum ladkon ko sabke saamne weak ban na pasand nahi hai but doctor ke saamne nahi...just let yourself out.
rey looked away..

"can I hear your love story"she asked

he started saying and by the end he was crying bitterly , once he felt relieved after crying and letting his feelings out that how much it pains he calmed down. he looked up and saw a calm kriya. she has no expressions.

"maine itna sab bola aapko kuch feel nahi hua??"he spitted out

"sorry wo mai "he was cut

"koi baat nahi... we get used to these..I mean har ek ki kahani sunke emotional honge toh doosron ko treatment nahi de paayenge."she said

"waise tumne kuch khaya??"she asked

"bhook nahi hai!!"rey said

"hmm...pichle do din se?? tumhari mom ko bohut bura lag raha hai "she said
"but mai kha nahi paaraha hun"rey said

"khana padega...uski dhyaan bhi toh rakhni hai..itni saarein baatein karni hai!!"she said as he frowned.

"well maine thode der pehle hi reports dekha and sudden accident hui hai so uski body numb hogayi but her brain still works...tum usse normally baat karo...usse jitna hosake utna khush rakho..this will help her to fight with her body and can come to senses. aur uski dhyaan rakhne keliye you should be strong... remember one thing tum uski wajah se na kaho aisa kabhi nahi hona chahiye..ache se khao and jitni energitically usse baat karoge wo utna khush hogi . be positive"she said and rey beamed through tears.

The poen was serving food..she took the two plates and handed him one.

"haath dhoke khalo..meri naani bohut acha banati hai paratha"she said and went to wash her hands.

"aap khayiye..mai canteen se khalunga"rey said

"hey...meri naani har din do logon keliye khana banati hai ... I mostly have some company u see. now wash your hands and have it.

He was surprised...he saw her talking to her naani chirpily ... and he was more than surprised as he got to know that she lost her parents when she was 5 and she lives with her naani and naana.

"thanks..meujhe confidence denekeliye"he said thankfully finally getting up.

"never loose hopes rey!! she may wake up any time... just ake sure you make her happy.."she said

"pakka"he smiled and went out but came in again . She looked at him questioning with eyes.

"meri life ki sabse buri phase mei meri help ki ...mujhe relief diya thoda sa..I don't wanna loose a person like you... can we be friends??"he asked extending his arm.

"ofcourse... "she shook her hands and they bid bye...rey sat in front of swetha and spoke sweetly to her playing with her hands kissing on her palms . cheeks  , forehead just like he does when they talk everytime.

He just wished she gets well soon. after hours finding no response he was loosing a bit and looked around worriedly...when he looked at the door he saw kriya coming she peeped in through the window and smiled seeing their interwined hands and smiled assuring and increasing his faith. He smiled back and went back to speak to swetha.!!!!

ps: I am having my xams soon...and this update is for myself ...I mean I needed a break..so this one.!!!no comments on size please and till I complete my exams NO UPDATES!!! for anything