Twin souls... part 17 page 82 (KR SS)

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Twin Souls...

yeah I know what you people are thinking again a new story... I am irritated to this time but my hands are on their own way... from last 3-4 months I am stopping myself to pen this down , may be I reached the saturation point..

my lovely sweety Divs made this banner for me...love you tons sweety!!! :*

INDEX

Part 1 - scroll down

Part 2     - page 8 

Part 3    -  Page 11

Part 4    - Page 14

Part 5    -  Page 21

Part 6    -  Page 26

Part 7   -   Page 31

Part 8     -  Page 33

Part 9     -  Page 39

Part 10  -  Page 43

Part 11  -  Page 48

Part 12  -  Page 56

Part 13  -  Page 62

Part 14  -  Page 66

Part 15  -  Page 72

Page 16 -  Page 76

Part 17  -  Page 82
Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail
"Rey ab bas bhi karona.."she tried to move out of his grip  but he pulled her more into him...her back crushing into his chest...

"nahi... jab tak mujhe kiss nahi milega tab tak nahi chodunga"he said stubbornly and dug his face in her curls taking in her scent..

" nahi milega.."she said irritated and tried to get out of his grip"

"babes no use...arey yaar ye hadh hoti hai ek toh you took a promise not to meet you right from the day the rituals start and ek kiss bhi nahi de rahi ho " rey pouted and left her..

"aww my baby is angry??" she said walking towards him and slowly and smoothly pulled him into a passionate kiss and went away leaving a grinning rey!!!

"thanks love"rey shouted from back...

she turned back and looked at him smiling..

"shweta!!"her mom called from inside...

"haa mom!! "she shouted back..
"beta bohut raat hogayi garden kya kar rahi ho..andar aao "she said and finally she waved a hand and ran in..rey passed his hand through his hair..

he is very happy finally the girl whom he loved for past 3 years is gonna be his...ever forever..

"kal se rasam shuru!! I am damn excited love.."he grinned and went away!!!

"Rey!!!" he heard shweta's mom on the other side...

he sprang up and saw the time .. its 3:30 AM!!!

what is soo important he thought

"beta jaldi ghar aasakte ho??"she sobbed..

"kya hua aunty??"rey sensed something terribly wrong

"jaldi aao beta"she broke down totally..without wasting a second he ran out of the house to the neighbour one... yeah both were neighbours and soon fell in love..

His legs almost gave up as soon as he entered the house...there she lied in her dad''s arms head bleeding badly!!!

"swetha!!!" he shouted and ran to take her into his lap crying and shouting like mad...and in few minuted they heard the ambulance...

---------------------------------------------

"aunty ...hua kya hai??"rey asked crying hard..

"beta ..pata nahi... jab mei paani lene aayi toh woh bhi paani leke apni room mei jaa rahi thi ...pata nahi kaise slip hogayi ...steps se slip hogayi.. aur seedha sar uss metal flowervase pe lagi..."her mom cried again..

"kuch nahi hoga na use.."he begged everyone present there to say yes but everyone were quite..

"doctor!!"he ran as he saw the doctor come out of the OT..

"dekhiye sar pe bohut zor se chot lagi we are trying our best... "he said and walked away leaving a devasted rey!!

" patient no.51 ..kaisa hai usse ab??"she asked  offering her small bag to her nurse..

"theek hai mam..aap ek baar check karlengi toh hum discharge kar sakte hai usse.."the nurse said..

"acha chalo mai seedha rounds pe jaake aati hun poen ko bag dedo aur bag rakhne ko kehdo..."she said and soon was followed by the nurse..

"yaha itne log kyun hai??"she asked strictly seeing the crowd ..

"mam wo subah subah ek case aayi thi...stairs se slip hogayi ladki sar pe zor se lagi hai..usko under observation rakha gaya hai... aur ye log maan nahi rahe jaane keliye!!" the nurse said ..she walked to them..

"dekhiye I know tum logon ko jaane ka mann nahi hoga but itne log yaha nahi rehsakte.."she said ...soon swetha's mom came to her..

"hum chalejange beta par please pichle do ghante se koi doctor nahi aaye yaha please thoda dekh ke bataogi ki humari beti kaisi hai??"she pleaded..

"nurse... doctors kaha hai??"she gritted her teeth..

"mam... wo pata nahi fresh up hone gaye abhi tak aaye nahi..."nurse said looking down...

"ho kya raha hai hospital mei?? tumhe akal nahi...atleast mujhe call karna tha jab hospital mei koi doctor nahi hai... "she barked..

"sorry mada..." "Shut UP!!!"she shouted making the nurse flinch back..

"iss ladki ki file aao abhi"she said and walked into the room wearing her coat !!!

Rey was pacing to and fro from the time the doctor went in..suddenly he heard her shouting...and the nurse ran out and returned back. And in 10-15 mins the doctors who looked after the case came running.. (male one)

they heard her shout something ...the nurse came out and when she opened the door they heard..

" tum insaan ho... sharam nahi tumhe??" and again they heard voices as the door closed..rey saw her shouting very seriously and again when the nurse returned back with a tray of injections etc etc they again heard...

"shut up... itni bewakoof ho tum??" and again a faint sound and her scoldings really tensed them up...they saw the male doctor walk out with head down and after 10 minutes she came out.

"doctor wo...wo"rey tried to speak..

"dekhiye unki body bohut hi jyaada weak hai...isse pehle uski tabyat theek nahi hai kya??" she asked..

"haan... wo ..  thode dinon se bohut weak hai... medicines bhi de rahe hai.."he sniffed

"kyun koi problem??"he enquired..

"no... bas weakness.." he said crying..

"dekhiye as I said unki body bohut weak hai ... hume next 48 hours observation mei rakhna padega... agar wo respond karegi toh mai operation kar sakti hun nahi toh uski life keliye risky hoga. "she spoke...which broke everyone again...

"dekhiye I understand but please itne log yaha nahi reh sakte... ek ya do rahiye..."she said..

"aap sab jayiye mai rahoonga"rey said looking at his and her parents..

"par beta""please aunty!!"he pleaded and they left..

" aap andar patient ke saath bait sakte hai... but dhyaan rahe kuch bhi movement ho toh hume inform kariye okay!!! "she instructed to which he nodded

"aur haan mera naam kriya hai...kuch bhi ho mujhe hi inform karne keliye boliye nurse se okay!!"she said ..as he nodded sobbing silently!!!

"dekhiye... be strong... mai apni 100 % doongi  okay.. be alert"she said and left as rey walked in ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

well here ends the chapter...I know bohut chota hai...

but I will update tomorrow again so itna hi milega..

do review...likes 50+ honge toh tab hi update karoongi...

not a demand ...request??

do hit like!!!

and do tell how the story is!!
Edited by deetha - 10 years ago
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... seems interesting... rather i dnt have to mention interesting as it is ur story,,, so it has to be superb and interesting..

ab jaldi jaldi update dena... 
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow
nice
it really seems interesting
glad that you penned it down..
please update soon and do pm me

--EDITED--

amazing

chapter one was wow..

loved it

rey is in love with another girl

and kriya is that girl's doctor...

loved chapter 1

really well written 👏👏

wanna read further..

waiting for the next chapter

update soon and do pm me

i'm waiting
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Seems interesting...
Update soon
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res

will unres after exams.

sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
deetha di u are back with other os...
i will get back to  comment back for sure as i am out...

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Divs first and foremost I love the banner,.
its beautiful yaar..
And Deetha concept seems great..
You know I love Dr.Kriya..
Acha maan hi letii hun I love Kriyaa more..
So yup waaiting for next chap...

Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome blossom di.
Interesting concept. 
Do update soon
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
kal mera xmz hai n me yhn teri stry padh rhi hun kya karun fb pe dekha toh bina padhe rhe nhi gya😃

ok ok nw cumng 2 d update😎
cncpt was nyc,,😃
thoda unique hai or intrstng v lag rha hai😃
waiting 4 nxt chappy plz jaldi jaldi update de dona madam😃
apko apne reader ko tadpane ki bahut buri adat hai🤔