AsYa OS: Desires in the Hurricane| updt pt 2/pg.13

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ˜†So i was supposed to write an OS for Zara, NooPur, Nattu, Devika, and Faiza, Sonia they were forcing me so this is dedicated to you guys. πŸ˜³

This is my first time ever writing any sort of story online. So my apoligies if it sucks. So here it is... πŸ˜³

Thank you Hummy AKA Pieryrose for the banner. I love you! πŸ˜³

It had been one year now since Zoya left India and she was back in New York. 

Asad was busy in his work in India, Bhopal like before. Asad thought about Zoya often. Even now he was in his room thinking about Zoya and how his life had changed since she went.  When a call interrupted his thoughts.

"Hello,?___Yeah Yeah Mr Damon____Okay____ Sure this weekend?___The weather seems to be bad there____Oh okay yeah!___I will try coming this thursday___okay Goodbye see you soon." As soon as the call ended Asad thought "New York... I will be going to new york...for 3 days.." He wanted to be excited but the thought that Zoya was there made him nervous.

Asad went towards his wardrobe and pulled out that one thing from the drawer that always reminded him of Zoya, her 'Earring'. He stared at it often and remembered all those beautiful times he had with Zoya.  

He remembered the time when he saved her from Akram's Goons and how this earring has been with him ever since. 

This time he was going to return it to her it was time to let go and move on.

He needed to say a lot of things which were left unsaid before.

Asad was about to leave for New York that day when Dilshaad came and gave the address to Asad. "This is the address of Anwar's house. Beta i just want you to settle all that has happend before." 

"jee Ami," he said while taking blessings from Dilshaad. He was about to leave India and was gonna be in New York in 13 hours. 

he had work there, a meeting with a client, but that wasn't what was bothering him it was the thought that he had to face Zoya and give her back the earring and say what he wanted to say since so long.

Who knows she might have been married by now. "It's okay i left her and she has the right to do whatever she wants" he thought.

Finally Asad reached New York and he went straight to his hotel. After a while he took out the address of Anwar's house and went there. 

He rang the bell. "Asad Miyan, How are you?" Anwar smiled and hugged Asad. From his behavior it didn't seem Zoya had told them anything that happend in India. 

He went inside and Aapi greeted him too. His eyes kept scanning the house but Zoya was nowhere to be seen. He noticed all the pictures on the walls. Zoya at graduation day, Zoya in school, Zoya with Aapi & Jeeju at their anniversary, birthday's  and many others.

Anwar and Aapi had a lot of chit chat as to how is he here? What is he going to do? Where is he staying? They kept talking when Finally Aapi mentioned Zoya before he could ask.

"Asad if you're here for Zoya, Zoya doesn't live here with us anymore."

Appi told him about Zoya which made Asad feel guilty and He took Zoya's new address from her Aapi "I just want to return something" he had said. He said his goodbyes to them. 

He decided to return her earring next day. 

He switched on the Tv and saw On every news channe about a hurricane approaching New York really fast.  

Zoya was back from work and she was free for the weekend, because of the Hurricane approaching she bought all the groceries and all the things that were needed and went to her apartment in Manhattan. 

She had moved out from her Aapi and Jejuu's house just so she could finally do something with her life on her own.

She worked  in a software company. Working as a manager could be so hectic at times. 

She hardly got anytime to interact with close friends. Her Aapi and Jeeju lived in Brooklyn but she did visit them three times a week. 

When she came back from India she was a mess. She hardly talked, she hardly ate and she always seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. 

Aapi suggested her to get herself busy in some kind of work. She did have the best grades and with that qualification she could've gotten a job anywhere she wanted. 

So she finally started working and got busy in her life, but still it wasn't easy to move on from her past. The time she spent in India at the Khan House. That part of her life she could never forget. Those memories were still fresh in her mind.

She still remembered that day..

*Flashback*

Tanveer had been successful in her plan and instead of Zoya exposing Tanveer. Tanveer blamed everything on Zoya with believable proof. Zoya didn't know how she did it but it seemed like she was ahead of her in everything. 

"Mr Khan, meine kuch nahin kiya hai, yeh sab Tanveer ki saazish hai." She justified.

"Miss Farooqui i don't want to hear anything, i have seen your fingerprints on that knife myself and you're saying you didn't do this?" His voice was full of pain his eyes were filling with tears.

"Believe me mr Khan. Why don't you trust me? How many times do i have to prove my innocence." She choked on her words.

"Miss Farooqui...i think you should leave. What you did to Tanveer is a horrible thing. the proof can't be wrong and you have been trying to torture her. Just admit it." He was sounded angry and sad, his eyes red with pain.

"Torture and me? Do you think i could even hurt a fly? Is that how low you think of me." She cried

"Miss Farooqui, you have been like that since the beginning now what you have done to Tanveer i don't know... whether i should marry you or not."

"Oh, marry me or not? Let me make it easier for you. Don't marry me. Marry your Tanu instead she is perfect for you because at least you trust her more than me." Her voice was so loud but full of pain. She went into her room crying and packed her bags.

"I am leaving Mr Khan, and i hope you marry Tanveer and stay happy with her." She couldn't even look at Asad's eyes she was in so much pain.

"I didn't want to meet Phupi and Najma as it would be hard for me to tell them goodbye. I hope you will tell them that i said Bye."  She gulped 

"..and i love them" thats when she looked right in his eyes. Which made Asad's heart crush into million pieces. 

With that she took her last footstep in the Khan House. 

*Flashback ends* 

Now she was in New York, God knows if she would ever even go to India now. She had to forget all that but forgetting  just wasn't that easy. 

She still loved Asad no matter how much she denied it. 'But Life isn't always easy one has to move on instead of remembering the past' she used to tell herself that.

Next morning the rain seemed pretty bad outside all the things were closed due to hurricane, for the weeked it was just her and the TV. 

At evening Zoya was cooking a cake   The cake was overcooked and there was steam in whole apartment.

"Oh God, why can't i ever make a perfect cake." She tried cleaning the mess.

her door bell rang. "COMING WAIT" she shouted. The bell rang Again

"Whats your problem, can't you wait?" She said without looking who was at the door as she was busy cleaning her kameez. When nobody replied she looked up and she was Shocked to see who it was. The man looked nervous. 

"Aap?" She said in a loud voice. 

Asad stared at Zoya she was shocked to see him and so was he. 

she was in white salwar Kameez and her clothes were full of chocolate and she looked the same like she always did. Beautiful like an angel. The innocence still present on her face.

"Miss Farooqui..." He gulped

Hearing her name from Asad's mouth after one year was so soothing to her ears. 

The man she loved was standing at her door. The man she remembered each and every day of her life was standing at her door. Asad Ahmed Khan was standing AT HER DOOR. 

But why should she be excited she thought. He is a married man now, most probably to Tanveer. 

She hesitated  "Mr Khan? Aap idher?" She gave a confused look. 

"Miss Farooqui Woh Main.. Actually.." He stammered.

"Oh God! This man is still the same." She thought to herself. He still says 

"Woh and actually and main.. wo..TANU NE KUCH NAHIN SIKHAYA." She said in a really low voice.

"Jee? Kuch kaha aapne?" 

"Nahin, Mr Khan in fact you were saying something." 

Oh God! This man still looked so hot. Perfect Jawline, perfect Body. Perfection was the word to describe this man. "Zoya stop drooling, Stop Drooling, he is married. Control Control." She thought. 

"Jee wo mein.." Asad was still at the door he looked at the sofa and Zoya followed his gaze and realised maybe he wanted to come in he seemed tired too. 

"Oh, where are my manners. Come in" Zoya walked inside and Asad followed. 

Asad realised that the apartment was quite big and beautiful but Zoya had made a mess everywhere. 

"Miss Farooqui aap abhi tak nahin badlein."

"Wo kyun?"

He gestured his hand towards the apartment.

"Oh you mean the mess? Mr Khan i am very busy and i don't get time to clean otherwise mein bohat saaf suthri hoon, okay?" Zoya defended herself. 

"Waise bhi i was preparing a cake it's not my fault that it got overcooked."

She kept talking. Asad could hear her talking 24/7 because he loved it when she talked he missed listening to her stories. 

Asad smiled. He couldn't believe She was the same "Jhalli" Zoya that made him fall in love with her. 

"To, Mr khan? How come you're here." Zoya stood and asked in a serious tone. 

Asad sensed the seriousness in her voice so he continued. "Miss Farooqui, i came here to say a lot of things." He sounded so sincere.

Zoya Got nervous thinking as to what he was about say and he came all the way from India to say it?

Asad reached his pocket and pulled out something which Zoya couldn't tell what it was at first but when she realised it was her earing. She was shocked yet confused.

Asad had it? Asad kept it with him all along? But why.. Why did he keep my earring. All sorts of questions were hovering over Zoya's mind now.

Asad came closer to Zoya which made Zoya tremble his presence did this to her always she never understood why though.

Asad reached her hand and held it and placed the earring in her palm. He was still holding her hand Which sent shivers down through Zoya's body. Asad looked straight into her eyes they both were so close. Zoya could sense the heat and before something wrong happens she backed off. 

Which made Asad come back to his senses too. 

"I just came to give you back the earring i had kept with me all this time..."

"Wait a minute.. You had my earring all along? Why Mr Khan?" 

"Zoya..."

When he said her name Zoya closed her eyes for a second.

"... I wanted to apologise for not believing you. I.. " he swallowed.

"..Zoya mere say bohat badi ghalti hogayee thi that i believed Tanveer over you.." Asad's eyes filled with tears. "..i don't deserve you i never deserved you maybe thats why you went and left me aswel.." 

Zoya came closer to Asad and placed her hand on his arm "Mr Khan.. Did you marry Tanveer?" She asked.

"I was about to marry her and i was gonna make the biggest mistake of my life. On the day of our Nikaah  i found out that she was Pregnant i found a report. and the things you said seemed to fit. She was playing me all along you were right. I was a jerk for not believing you. I came to return this earring and for apologising to you because i deserve none but i had to do this" He placed both his hands on his face in frustration and pain.

Zoya came closer and moved his hands away from his face. 

"Mr Khan it wasn't your fault. I guess you just didn't trust me. It's true that after all that has happened, i shouldn't forgive you but i will, still don't expect me to be the same way. I can never go back to being the same after what i have witnessed. You never TRUSTED me and you never will." 

Asad understood what she meant 

"Zoya i won't force you to be back with me honestly because i know what you mean. I know i don't deserve you either. I think i should just go now..it was nice meeting you After so long." He gave her a hug never wanting to let go of her. He wanted to remain this way forever but he had to go before something happened. Asad was about to leave when Zoya held his hand. Asad turned around and looked at her hand on his arm and gave a questioning look.

"I think you should stay. The hurricane is pretty bad now than before. Nobody should be out on the streets they said on the news. Mr Khan i don't want you to be in some danger." She said sincerely.

"No i will manage.. i should go." The truth was Zoya's presence made him lose his senses. He didn't wanna be around her for another moment. 

"Mr Khan i understand it feels weird staying in the same apartment alone with me but i have a spare room you can stay there and it's just for a day. If you go out in this weather God knows what might happen." She gave a worried look.

"Miss Farooqui i can't..." Asad saw out the window the rain was actually worse. Zoya was right. ".. Okay i guess i can stay but as soon as the rain ends i will leave." 

"Okay Mr Khan don't worry about that, theres the room." She gestured her hand towards the room ".. If you want to get fresh or change you can.. There are some clothes of my jeeju there." 

"Umm.. Sure." He said. 

As soon as he went into the shower he realised maybe he shouldn't have stayed. he was living with a girl that he loved so much under the same roof? How would he control his desires. How long is this hurricane gonna last? Oh God! 

To be continued...

P.s  i wrote it on the tab and didn't proof read it so if there are any mistakes then my apologies. πŸ˜³ Oh and should i continue it? πŸ˜†

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sadia I LOUVE YOUπŸ€—

AWESOME AWESOME!!πŸ˜› 

This is somethin I was dying to read...OMG u exctly wrote wat I wanted to read for soo soo long...I used to think of somethin like this but m not a writerπŸ˜†

Zoya went back n Asad found out Tanveer's truth😲

n now they'll be staying in the same apartment for one whole day❀️  Kya kya hoga in this one night☺️ 

They hav so much to talk, share with each other...wat all happened in this one year, how much they missed each other every moment...❀️

Sadia u hav to complete this today itself, m dying to read the next part...plz plz aaj hi update chahiyeπŸ˜†

n girl either u were  underestimating ur writing skills...u write soo soo well...no less than my other two favorites, u know who they areπŸ˜†

I wanna read the next part asap...UPDATE!

n thank u for writing thisπŸ€—
Edited by nupsie - 10 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all a BIG THANKYOU to u Sadia for writing an OS and dedicating it to all of us πŸ€—
ure truly a sweeetheart ❀️

Secondly , this OS wasn't good at all... Like u said !!
Instead it was 'FREAKING AWESOME' like I said ...πŸ˜† afterall I'm a psychic πŸ˜›

Sabse pehle I noticed 'Mr Damon' 🀣

Next I loved every bit of Asad's emotions and Zoya's actions ... She was living all by herself and became independent .. That was really amazingly put by u !!

And thank GOD finally Asad learnt to say something more apart from 'wo actually and main' πŸ˜›

And OHMYGOD !!!!!! They both will b under the same roof for a night and it will be raining outside ... *faints*
How will they control their long standing desires now ???? I'll die waiting for next update ... Pleaseee update TONIGHT like u promised 😳

Sadia ur an Amazing Writer and U NEED to write more now coz ab mujhe pata chal gaya hai that u write really very very very well !!!!!! πŸ‘

Love u Sadia ❀️

P.s - Ur sooo evil !!! Left at such a cliffhanger ...😑 raat mein hee update CHAIYE !! πŸ˜†

Edited by Zara_92 - 10 years ago
asyakiideewani thumbnail
awesome plz continue soon
IPKKND_Pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great start! continue soon..
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RES ! 

Congratulations <3 Writing is a great habit :D Will read and get back to you ASAP!

*Edited*

Hey πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sadia its was SO nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ I loved the idea and the plot and the best part was Asad apologising. I think all of us have been dying to hear Asad say this.πŸ˜† The idea was superb and the plot was great. πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to the writers group, ( though Im not a big one, but I do write πŸ˜³ ) And it was lovely reading your first one. 

Keep it going and I hope to receive a PM again soon πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ Well done β­οΈ 

The best part about the story was that Tanveer was exposed and everything was going to be okay! Good going πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up :D

P.S. I forgot to mention, MR. DAMON πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by DoNotDisturb - 10 years ago
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res

*edited*
Oh freak Jaaneman you are so goood !! 
I was in tears in the flask back sacchi !! 
I can so imagine Taanu changing results and blaming Zoya 😑!
Yayyy Hurricane mein akele akele dont give a saddie end please !! 
And I hate you for the cliff hanger πŸ˜† But I cant wait for the next update πŸ˜³
Edited by Naughtynatty - 10 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mr Damon?? πŸ€£
Newys I loved it! I dremt oneday dat Asad wud go 2 NY 2 manaofy Zoya. 
Tans da reasn I loved it. πŸ˜†
Plz continue. πŸ˜†
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue sooon!!! It was amazing!! Absolutely loved it!!!!!
_Nabeela_ thumbnail
Love it please continue it soon and pm me :)