BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Heye...meri to jaise saase ruk gayi...

Kamal ki acting yaar...

Huva chokra jawan re...

yeh jawani hain dewani...
but i liked the mother daughter convo so much!!what a heart touching scene!!...i felt like crying i don't know why!!
gal.angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

same here yaar .. yesterday i was going mad while laughing and was like man u need to get ur job straight and today i was like .. mashallah perfect choice . the guy can melt glaciers ... ye kashmir ki kali kya cheez hai .. and u know he may be the tapori but he has a very casual appeal .. he does that without trying .. jab try karta hai to muskil ho jati hai ...i know a show has its dip and ups .. i come from kdmhmd forum the show ended long back but i still love the pair and its the only pair i seemed to love .. but i guess we found two actors who can pull off something ... and i must say every actor in there has lots of potential .. we just need to give them a chance .. few days .. and yes even a few criticism to the cvs .. and then ... i can really see that hero chasing our heroine .. no matter if it is mumbai or kashmir heheheh

Hain dear diz cute sa tapori hero can melt anyone heart wit hiz style n attitude.. n ohh u r fan of heer n prem ( harsad n aditi)? m also fan of many jodis of tellywood but now m shipping over diz couple ..Mashallah dey r perfect ..
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifians

yeh jawani hain dewani...
but i liked the mother daughter convo so much!!what a heart touching scene!!...i felt like crying i don't know why!!

Sachi...meine nahi dekha...

Wo kya hai meine direct last part pe jmp kiya...lol
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lol girl today u come faster than me with a crazy post...I hope its ok with u...  u u can go and make a new on ur perspective and i promise to hop in there ad creat some chaos .. this forum needs different POVs .. heheheheh 

Wow dear what analysis u have...thanks luv 

I like the way u discribe raghu...as u say yesterday was not good but I think today raghu make u fall for him...hmmm...well this is me i liked him today .. i say it .. i didnt like him yesterday much .. that too i say ... and m ready to give the guy some time ... he is going to fit in the role .. i dont think its his fault that he is jumping up and down .. its the cvs 

Ok that washing of face and goggles...is like comic punch for todays episode...everyday they have new entertainment .. hahahahha

But man he is so hat with last part...every scene between rantara...took me to drooling world..yes the sehmi sehmi ladki and the not so noble ladka .. ab pehli mulakat mein paper cutter leke ayega to problem to hoyegi na.

Yep lucky sandel sting...stuck at correct time...rantra first close scene we can see tomorrow...lol finger cross...

And the precap...wow...I just cant wait for tomorrow..hehehe same here .. cant wait for tomoroow m gonna giggle like crazies .. if they dont do anything utpatang .

Rantara from broken window...love will star the same place...the window...

aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

kavs 2day raghu make each and every girls to drool on him!!😳...hayeee his eyes!!kya expression tha......kaise wo precap mein antara ko dekh rahi thi!!...☺️!

haila i think many girls are going to be so so pissed at antara in a few days ... for the obvious reason yaar . she has raghuuuhaila i think many girls are going to be so so pissed at antara in a few days ... for the obvious reason yaar . she has raghuuu
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Sachi...meine nahi dekha...

Wo kya hai meine direct last part pe jmp kiya...lol

last part ki baat hi mat kar!!😳...
but u should c it yaar!!that mother daughter scene was so heart touching!!!
aishwaryagayen thumbnail

Originally posted by: gal.angel

Hain dear diz cute sa tapori hero can melt anyone heart wit hiz style n attitude.. n ohh u r fan of heer n prem ( harsad n aditi)? m also fan of many jodis of tellywood but now m shipping over diz couple ..Mashallah dey r perfect ..

yes a premeer fan all the way i am ... wel i always ship them .. but guess i found someone else to ship now ... well arent the delena and stelena the shippers?? we are the deewanis .. lets go deshi style heheheh .. and yea first time we found a CUTE TAPORI .. :P ... worth my half hour ... 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

haila i think many girls are going to be so so pissed at antara in a few days ... for the obvious reason yaar . she has raghuuuhaila i think many girls are going to be so so pissed at antara in a few days ... for the obvious reason yaar . she has raghuuu

no i'm not gonna pissed of by antara!!i really love her..!!she was the one reason i am following the show!!...raghu pein to main baad mein drooling start ki!!but antara is always my 1st fav!!πŸ˜ƒ
gal.angel thumbnail
Raghu ki entry ka sirf do din hogayi hain .. par he iz making every gal crazy over him wit hiz tapori style .. hayee..Mashallah Ayaz iz superb actor i lov his acting skills d way he make angry face n d way he iz making innocent look while returning bat to antara..great going dude
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
even the little kid reminds me of harry potter... hehe he is a sweetheart