Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Pinky spends quality time with each of the kids as far as I have seen and Rashi's new avatar was shown in the show in just one flick. She wasn't shown accompanying her crazy friends all the time, it was like one fine day she returned home with her friends with new bizarre hair colors when Sweety and Pinky were talking..since then Pinky had been around Rashi...

His idea was not to bring her back, the purpose of the idea was to make her realize her friends aren't of any worth and they are mean and she is going in the wrong track..how's that you know how much time Pinky spends with each kid? Have you been living with them all the while? ðŸ˜†, kiddding..
MaebyFunke thumbnail
@ Shwets- Agreed ðŸ˜†, even she made sense to me, and her presence doesn't irk me but I thought Nanu explaining the situation would have been better...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

He just knew she is out without permission in a wrong company and his idea was just to bring her back. How can he know how much time Pinky spends with each kid when he doesn't live with them?

Why can't raavi tell Nanu instead of telling everyone 😆
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PINKY  spends maximum times only with her PRINCESS RAAVI                                                                      sometimes  she totally forgot   that she has another two small kids also                                                                                                          her too much space to raavi promoted her to be THE MOTHER
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

Pinky spends quality time with each of the kids as far as I have seen and Rashi's new avatar was shown in the show in just one flick. She wasn't shown accompanying her crazy friends all the time, it was like one fine day she returned home with her friends with new bizarre hair colors when Sweety and Pinky were talking..since then Pinky had been around Rashi...

His idea was not to bring her back, the purpose of the idea was to make her realize her friends aren't of any worth and they are mean and she is going in the wrong track..how's that you know how much time Pinky spends with each kid? Have you been living with them all the while? ðŸ˜†, kiddding..

I don't know if you noticed, but that's what the show was hinting in the recent episodes. Some instances were shown when Pinky and Raashi were talking, and then Raavi entered and Pinky went to talk with her in private, leaving her conversation with Raashi midway. It was shown two or three times and Raashi was shown to be sad and angry. She didn't get the gift on time too(Yes, I am sure it's in transit 😆) That's when these friends drama started. That's what Raavi said and that's what the matter was.

Of course he had to do something to bring her back, that was the execution, the objective was to bring her back. No, that's what the show showed. ðŸ˜†
Freethinker112 thumbnail

@ Shwets- Agreed ðŸ˜†, even she made sense to me, and her presence doesn't irk me but I thought Nanu explaining the situation would have been better...

Ageism is blatant in this thread, she was there ,she spoke something, why is it such a big deal? Does Naanu has to say each and every thing? ðŸ˜† No wonder kids get busy in gadgets, no one likes them speaking up in the presence of elders. ðŸ˜†
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Why can't raavi tell Nanu instead of telling everyone 😆

There were so many people there, what was she supposed to do, take Naanu to a room and secretly whisper in his ear? ðŸ˜† It was just family there, and she spoke about her sister. What's the problem? ðŸ˜•
MaebyFunke thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Ageism is blatant in this thread, she was there ,she spoke something, why is it such a big deal? Does Naanu has to say each and every thing? ðŸ˜† No wonder kids get busy in gadgets, no one likes them speaking up in the presence of elders. ðŸ˜†

I can't help if you keep imagining things ...I never said it's wrong to speak in the presence of elders. Heck, I do that myself. 
I felt it would have been better if Nanu spoke..
Anyways, leave it...
Freethinker112 thumbnail

I can't help if you keep imagining things ...I never said it's wrong to speak in the presence of elders. Heck, I do that myself. 
I felt it would have been better if Nanu spoke..
Anyways, leave it...

I quoted you, but that statement wasn't particularly directed at you.

If you feel that would have been better, then you consider what happened to be worse than what you wanted.

P.S. : I wouldn't say I was imagining things. Some posts of you gave me that vibe, that's all.
Edited by Freethinker112 - 10 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
If that was the thing, you shouldn't have quoted me...it made me feel you were pointing me out/ directing those words towards me

The purpose and motive of what Raavi spoke was all good, It would have been better if the person was different.