Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Shoo everyone 😛..I felt Raavi was good in that scene, she made sense to me...but would have loved if Nanu had said those words, Raavi trying to make Sweety and Pinky understand was a bit hard to digest.  
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

Shoo everyone 😛..I felt Raavi was good in that scene, she made sense to me...but would have loved if Nanu had said those words, Raavi trying to make Sweety and Pinky understand was a bit hard to digest.  

Why does such thing create digestive problems? ðŸ˜†

She is young and understands Raashi and was just speaking her mind, which happens to be right in this case.
MaebyFunke thumbnail

Raavi does to me those things sometimes ðŸ˜†

No. I'm not saying she was wrong, but if the scene was shown with Nanu and his daughters, it would have been better. Sweety and Pinky being clueless was quaint.

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually I agree wt FT... here I dont actually didnt mind what Raavi did. she is niw growing and as an elder sister she is changing her mindset about her younger sister as well... she clearly understood Raashi...

Dont u remember? sweety telling lucky in holi track that siblings understand each other the most...
Freethinker112 thumbnail
@ITMH

How is it peculiar when they really behave clueless? We kids understand each other's mindset, and sometimes parents can't. Why does everyone think that you have to learn things from elders only? Keep an open mind and young people can teach one a lot too.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
I said Raavi made sense to me...but it would have been better if Nanu had been explaining it. Parents do make mistakes sometimes, but in such kind of a situation showing Pinky, Sweety and Nanu clueless was peculiar and some of Raavi's dialogues would have sounded better if Nanu said those..   
Freethinker112 thumbnail
@ITMH

She actually was the perfect person. Naanu and Sweety really didn't have the idea that Pinky was interacting and focusing more on Raavi than Raashi. How could they have known that? Raavi did notice this and thus made her aware of this fact. It's not that Pinky was necessarily at fault, parents do overlook such things at times, especially with multiple kids.
Edited by Freethinker112 - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What Raavi said made sense for sure...but I don't know..I am not able to accept it from her due to past incidents and tracks...or may be it is the actor or make up or costume...

I may be biased...but can't do anything... lol her presence itself irks me lol it is def becos of her past behavior...she needs to impress me to get my liking back lol
MaebyFunke thumbnail
How's that Nanu isn't aware of the situation? when he was the one to make a plan and send Ginny to follow it and make Rashi realise. What Raavi did was right, but with Nanu saying those words would have been better.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
He just knew she is out without permission in a wrong company and his idea was just to bring her back. How can he know how much time Pinky spends with each kid when he doesn't live with them?