Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^ Is that you being confused, or is that supposed to suggest me being a wacko? 😆 

And again, I can't understand the reason why you prefer Naanu to her. It was just the way you said it first, that it was hard to digest her delivering those lines rather than Naanu. It just hinted of ageism to me, maybe you didn't mean it.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It's neither of that, I like doing that with my eyes ðŸ˜†

Because it felt exaggerated when Raavi made those comments, "I had been thinking about this matter since morning" and some more, I don't have that much of a good memory. In my previous reply, I told you, Sweety is being stubborn since the post leap and she wasn't listening to anyone, she was trying hard to prove her parvarish right, so it kind of surprised me, when she nodded her head to Raavi's words. Anyway the motive with which Raavi spoke was for good. 

And that, "not speaking in the presence of elders", that thing, I didn't say that anywhere. 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
And I didn't. If your sibling is going to behave like that, you will think about what's the matter with her. At least, i would. Sweety accepting words can be connected to Naanu's presence, his scoldings and all had made her tame for the time being. 😆 And it was not her family matter.

Yes, you didn't, but it seemed to me that you were trying to hint at it.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Wasn't it Sweety's family? , I don't think so when I had seen her interfering with Pinky's family matters a zillion times...remember the Raavi-Nitin track?

Anyways leave this matter, we're not reaching anywhere..
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Yes, she interferes, but when spoken in such a way that Naanu spoke to her, she stops. Which again raises the question, does she care or is only out to prove herself right?

You say leave the matter, but you reply again. 😛
MaebyFunke thumbnail
The latter seems relevant...with the kind of track now, where she doesn't care for her son or in that matter anyone..

How would you know I said leave the matter if I won't reply..😛

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Exactly.

You said to leave it once before too. 😛
MaebyFunke thumbnail

Did I? 

I told you I don't have that much of a good memory 

Yes Sir, let's leave now...and dare I reply again ðŸ˜†