huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you Dear 😊

Huddy x
biancaraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One word to describe to Farhan Khan would be, LIAR! I might sound harsh and I apologise. He has clearly not recovered from his embarassment of being 'axed' from CC therefore, he had to make up this story to gain attention. He miscalculated Sanaya's fandom - He thought that, if he made such remarks about her, people would  begin to hate Sanaya, but he has no idea how much we all love her and appreciate her! We have never allowed any members on this forum to say a word against Sanaya, without any justifications! He has acted immorally by talking behind the back of Sanaya. The launch of CC is a prime example to prove that Sanaya treated FK like her friend: For e.g. she complimented on his outfit and requested all her fans to give him an opportunity.  She knows how difficult it is for an invidual to establish themselves as an artist in the TV industry as, she came through that stage! Therefore, it makes no sense for her to dislike FK just because Mohit was not given the role!  In addition, Farhan Khan arguing on the basis that Sanaya is dating Mohit hence wanted him to be the lead, is an irrelevant point to make. Also, he has no rights to comment about Sanaya's personal life. He does not know for a fact if Sanaya wanted Mohit to be Manav therefore, he cannot make assumptive statements. He clearly needed to revise his words before speaking them to the media.  He has no idea, how much this can damage his career. 

From reading his interview, I personally think that he is jealous of Sanaya's popularity and her huge fan following.  Clearly, he is also angry at the fact that most of us did not accept him as ' Manav', therefore he is covering his embarassment by claiming that he has not been 'axed' and indeed, he has to provide the media with the reasons, as to why he decided to quit, and was convinced to make up such a lame story about Sanaya to gain sympathy. I am sorry Farhan Khan, you have not gained any of our sympathy but bitter hatred.

I highly condemn everything that he said about Sanaya. I would like India Forums and all of us to come together to force Farhan Khan to apologise to Sanaya for making such insulting remarks about her.  What is even more  saddening is the fact that, none of it was true. He has blamed Sanaya for something that she never did and was not responsible for. I cannot imagine what Sanaya must be going through. She must be utterly shocked upon hearing the news. 

In addition, he also made a false statement in regards to all Sanaya's fans wanting her to pair up with Barun.  It is partly correct, in the context that, if Sanaya were to do an romantic show then Barun would be the best choice. However, Sanaya being known for her versatile, she went for an role that differed from Khushi and  Gunjan. In addition, the protagonists are CC and UB in this show,therefore, it makes no sense for us to want Sanaya to pair up with Barun, because he is more capable than that.  Manav is only a minor role. Therefore, he has not only insulted Sanaya but us, fans too. 

I have simply lost all my respect for him. I really want IF and all the media members to do whatever they can to enforce FK to apologise, publicly. He has to also accept that he has been unprofessional in his personal conduct of making false accusations about celebrities to the media and hurting the sentiment of the fans. 

mirapyaar thumbnail
VERY NICE POST
I totally agree with you .. it's true that it can be hard work in this show .. and at the end , be replaced  ... it's natural to be angry
. and also sometimes it works and sometimes not, we know this,because it is the world of the show .. but this is not a reason to put the blame on the other ... especially sanaya  oh my goood .. with this way ... it will never happen to advance
hhh😆 and + he wants to compare him with Barun
  (this is a joke or what)
 you  're right biancaraj
He has to also accept that he has been unprofessional in his  conduct of making false accusations about celebrities to the media and hurting the sentiment of the fans. 😕(like me)💔
no no,  and  no😵!!!!! farhan khan
you must apologize as soon as possible

❤️❤️sanaya-----  we are all with you -----hamesha ❤️❤️
thank you again for this post

huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: biancaraj

One word to describe to Farhan Khan would be, LIAR! I might sound harsh and I apologise. He has clearly not recovered from his embarassment of being 'axed' from CC therefore, he had to make up this story to gain attention. He miscalculated Sanaya's fandom - He thought that, if he made such remarks about her, people would  begin to hate Sanaya, but he has no idea how much we all love her and appreciate her! We have never allowed any members on this forum to say a word against Sanaya, without any justifications! He has acted immorally by talking behind the back of Sanaya. The launch of CC is a prime example to prove that Sanaya treated FK like her friend: For e.g. she complimented on his outfit and requested all her fans to give him an opportunity.  She knows how difficult it is for an invidual to establish themselves as an artist in the TV industry as, she came through that stage! Therefore, it makes no sense for her to dislike FK just because Mohit was not given the role!  In addition, Farhan Khan arguing on the basis that Sanaya is dating Mohit hence wanted him to be the lead, is an irrelevant point to make. Also, he has no rights to comment about Sanaya's personal life. He does not know for a fact if Sanaya wanted Mohit to be Manav therefore, he cannot make assumptive statements. He clearly needed to revise his words before speaking them to the media.  He has no idea, how much this can damage his career. 

From reading his interview, I personally think that he is jealous of Sanaya's popularity and her huge fan following.  Clearly, he is also angry at the fact that most of us did not accept him as ' Manav', therefore he is covering his embarassment by claiming that he has not been 'axed' and indeed, he has to provide the media with the reasons, as to why he decided to quit, and was convinced to make up such a lame story about Sanaya to gain sympathy. I am sorry Farhan Khan, you have not gained any of our sympathy but bitter hatred.

I highly condemn everything that he said about Sanaya. I would like India Forums and all of us to come together to force Farhan Khan to apologise to Sanaya for making such insulting remarks about her.  What is even more  saddening is the fact that, none of it was true. He has blamed Sanaya for something that she never did and was not responsible for. I cannot imagine what Sanaya must be going through. She must be utterly shocked upon hearing the news. 

In addition, he also made a false statement in regards to all Sanaya's fans wanting her to pair up with Barun.  It is partly correct, in the context that, if Sanaya were to do an romantic show then Barun would be the best choice. However, Sanaya being known for her versatile, she went for an role that differed from Khushi and  Gunjan. In addition, the protagonists are CC and UB in this show,therefore, it makes no sense for us to want Sanaya to pair up with Barun, because he is more capable than that.  Manav is only a minor role. Therefore, he has not only insulted Sanaya but us, fans too. 

I have simply lost all my respect for him. I really want IF and all the media members to do whatever they can to enforce FK to apologise, publicly. He has to also accept that he has been unprofessional in his personal conduct of making false accusations about celebrities to the media and hurting the sentiment of the fans. 

First of all no need to apologies...you are entitled to your opinion...and to be honest this interview has come across as him saying nothing but lies

I also believe he was axed instead of quitting himself and I am just gathering this from his previous interviews, where he clearly mentions he would not leave Chhanchhan...but sadly he is nowhere near admitting his mistakes

I agree with you, Sanaya fans are like a pact...and being frank here, even though Sanaya would do wrong then her fans would definitely criticise to a certain extent...yet at the same time support her as she would have a valid reason for her action, but she has never in her career done anything to upset others, always has shown an honest and professional nature which is a major reason why fans support her as we know she would never do anything intentionally

All Farhan has done is get personal with this interview...what gives him the right to comment on Sanaya wanting Mohit when he has no proof of his statements...he is one confused and selfish soul who cannot accept that his ego has been tranished

I also think the same...if or when Sanaya hears about this (which is highly likely)...then she will definitely feel hurt...but knowing Sanaya for how strong she is, she will not let it affect her...now there is no denying that she will be inclined to wonder how Farhan can falsely accuse her of something she very well knows she has not done

If he wants to play the blame game and pin it all on Sanaya then fine...but at the same time why is he refraining from admitting his mistakes and faults...Farhan can blame Sanaya all he wants but what irks me is why just Sanaya? why not Dheeraj?..who was the first one to comment on his acting within the first week of the show and having hardship coping with Farhan??

My detestation for Farhan has excelled and even if he issues an apology, it will be unacceptable because the damage he wanted to cause has been fulfilled on his behalf and there is no way an apology will be digested by us fans after the way he has maligned Sanaya in the media

Appreciate your comment 😊

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
bang on it hurts people 
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

bang on it hurts people 

Hurting fans at the starting of his career will get him nowhere...the sooner he accepts his fault will only benefit him not us 

"Please people around you so you can be worthy of their support"

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirapyaar

VERY NICE POST
I totally agree with you .. it's true that it can be hard work in this show .. and at the end , be replaced  ... it's natural to be angry
. and also sometimes it works and sometimes not, we know this,because it is the world of the show .. but this is not a reason to put the blame on the other ... especially sanaya  oh my goood .. with this way ... it will never happen to advance
hhh😆 and + he wants to compare him with Barun
  (this is a joke or what)
 you  're right biancaraj
He has to also accept that he has been unprofessional in his  conduct of making false accusations about celebrities to the media and hurting the sentiment of the fans. 😕(like me)💔
no no,  and  no😵!!!!! farhan khan
you must apologize as soon as possible

❤️❤️sanaya-----  we are all with you -----hames
ha ❤️❤️
thank you again for this post

Thank you Dear 😊

I agree with you on the same...his anger is justified but his statement cannot be justified...if he wants to vent out then there is no one stopping him, as it is natural in such situations...but this is no manner to do it in...why is he using Sanaya as his defense mechanism??

He definitely has targetted the weakling here and knows Sanaya is most definitely the easiest target to throw the blame on...this just proves how selfish, prideful and arrogant he is...also proves that he is ready to make others deal with his faults just so he can gain sympathy, as he sees no wrong in him and expects the same from fans

...But little does he know that this mere interview of his has only gone and caused indire hatred towards him from fans that once supported him

Even though an apology is issued by him no fans will be quick enough to forgive him, because what he did is unforgivable!!

Your welcome Lovely...appreciate your comment 😊

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
well sanaya is the most populer so shes an easy target 
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

well sanaya is the most populer so shes an easy target 

Easy or not, in no way did she deserve to be tranished or maligned for something she never did

Huddy x
khanrocks thumbnail
like sanaya said she doent make the descisions even if she didnt want to be freindly she gave hundrend percent on her scenes