Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post Huddy! I for one refuse to believe he left of his own choice...maybe he wasn't axed but there are ways of making someone leave without saying it in words. He's like a petulant child who refuses to see what he's done and only wants to blame everyone else. He speaks about his supposed good looks and physique but what about acting...how come he never spoke about that? He spews this trash and then calls himself intelligent?
The fact that he can't act is now the fault of Sanaya, Mohit, Barun and the Sanaya and Sarun fan base...wow, paranoid much Mr. Khan. Huddy you know I'm not a Barun fan but FK will have to take 10 rebirths before he can even dream to take Barun's name. He was given an opportunity of a lifetime to stand in the same frame as Sanaya Irani and Supriya Pathak and he blew it.
I want to hear from Farhan Khan why Sanaya doesn't have an issue with Anuj being taken instead of Mohit if she had such an issue with FK being taken over Mohit. While we're at it i'd also like his explanation as to how the majority of the audience accepted Anuj as Manav after his first scene whereas for most FK's portrayal of Manav became increasingly unacceptable as time went on. Someone said there's a facebook poll where most people want him back as Manav...I swear if that happens then Sanaya or no Sanaya that will be the end of CC for me...though probably it would be without Sanaya too..
Ok so he's dejected and is venting out his frustrations but where is his family in all of this...why aren't they stopping him from making a fool of himself. I believe this guy is about 30, well it's about time he started acting his age, I mean really he quit because Sanaya didn't talk to him???
Then all the crap about Sarun and their fans - for someone who thinks he's intelligent he sure came across as a buffoon.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The dude has time to troll on IF but not work on his acting skills? The guy is such an idiot he sure live up to the villain expressions he give in this show. I have a very bad felling right now about him if he even think of doing something stupid. 🤢 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the PH comes out and blows his lie of quitting of his own choice...
Also hope some of the other cast members speak up.
This issue is nowhere near end.
It hurts to see SI in this mess.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I fell bad for Sanaya she deserve to be in peace and not in a mess like this I was so happy to see her with Anuj on Saturday but this mess ðŸ¤¢  
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaya100

Great post Huddy! I for one refuse to believe he left of his own choice...maybe he wasn't axed but there are ways of making someone leave without saying it in words. He's like a petulant child who refuses to see what he's done and only wants to blame everyone else. He speaks about his supposed good looks and physique but what about acting...how come he never spoke about that? He spews this trash and then calls himself intelligent?

The fact that he can't act is now the fault of Sanaya, Mohit, Barun and the Sanaya and Sarun fan base...wow, paranoid much Mr. Khan. Huddy you know I'm not a Barun fan but FK will have to take 10 rebirths before he can even dream to take Barun's name. He was given an opportunity of a lifetime to stand in the same frame as Sanaya Irani and Supriya Pathak and he blew it.
I want to hear from Farhan Khan why Sanaya doesn't have an issue with Anuj being taken instead of Mohit if she had such an issue with FK being taken over Mohit. While we're at it i'd also like his explanation as to how the majority of the audience accepted Anuj as Manav after his first scene whereas for most FK's portrayal of Manav became increasingly unacceptable as time went on. Someone said there's a facebook poll where most people want him back as Manav...I swear if that happens then Sanaya or no Sanaya that will be the end of CC for me...though probably it would be without Sanaya too..
Ok so he's dejected and is venting out his frustrations but where is his family in all of this...why aren't they stopping him from making a fool of himself. I believe this guy is about 30, well it's about time he started acting his age, I mean really he quit because Sanaya didn't talk to him???
Then all the crap about Sarun and their fans - for someone who thinks he's intelligent he sure came across as a buffoon.

Thank you Jaya ðŸ˜Š

Leaving by his own choice is far away from possible as mostly all his previous interviews indicate how much he likes being a part of being Chhanchhan...the guy has serious issues of confronting his own flaws...he is just not ready to accept his faults and is throwing the blame on others...he is only using Sanaya as a defense mechanism which truly shows what a weakling and selfish person he is

His constant ranting about good looks is becoming too much now and getting to the point where he sees no-one beyond him and his looks, is truly annoying...and to be honest, In my opinion he is not much of an eye-candy (sorry Farhan fans, but I will voice my opinion even though it may sound harsh), I also did not find his pictures attractive when the news of Chhanchhan came out...didn't say much then as everyone was happy and personally did not want to spoil the happiness!!

I also may not be a Barun fan but I have to admit Barun excels in acting...and Farhan is nothing compared to Barun...Won't talk much about Barun as I do not want to upset anyone by bringing him here, but will finish by saying Barun and Sanaya are incomparable!!

...back to Farhan, I detest the guy more for openly talking about the personal life of Sanaya Irani...why did he have to inter-mingle Mohit into all this??...it gave him no right to assume that Sanaya wanted Mohit...he is adding fire with each interview, we admit he is vulnerable due to dejection but this gives him no right to spit the blame on Sanaya, the same Sanaya who supported him right from the beginning!!

For someone who has a passion for literatue clearly does not know how to use the correct words, because the words he has used are truly appaling...and so what if Sanaya did not talk to you?? why were you so bothered for her attention when you yourself claimed you wanted to be known as Farhan Khan!...if this is what you wanted then you most definitely did not need Sanaya's attention to get you there...the only conclusion I can come to is his life in the industry revolves around Sanaya and without mentioning her he feels he is missing something!!

Appreciate you comment Jaya

Huddy x 

huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

The dude has time to troll on IF but not work on his acting skills? The guy is such an idiot he sure live up to the villain expressions he give in this show. I have a very bad felling right now about him if he even think of doing something stupid. 🤢 

Selfish and self-centred people never accept their flaws and this is the exact description of Farhan...he seriously needs to put aside his arrogance and pride and see that life does not revolve around him...he needs to regret for his actions, for which he has truly hurt the sentiments of fans and also his ex-costar (Sanaya)...who supported him since the start of the show...and this usage of bitter words is no way to re-pay the support she provided

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Hope the PH comes out and blows his lie of quitting of his own choice...

Also hope some of the other cast members speak up.
This issue is nowhere near end.
It hurts to see SI in this mess.

Now this is what I really would love to see...the views of the PH will surely diminish some of his attitude as they know him better...I would also love to hear the views of Dheeraj, supriya Ji and various other cast members and would like an insight as to the numerous hardships they faced when Farhan was in the show...and how they are doing now in comparison to Anuj

I just hope this fiasco is dealt with an apology from Farhan (not to me or many fans as what he said was unforgivable), but to Sanaya whom he has hurt the most with his words...as we all know "words speak louder than actions" and there is no doubt Sanaya will be hurt with his statement

Huddy x
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree
I want to hear what Sanaya have to say about this
Barun_Fever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with your post that he is venting his frustration out
Anyone would be upset about what happened to him, but he can't or he shouldn't put the blame on wrong people, its will only hurt him than benefit him.
The article published in IF doesn't mention Mohit, is the other interview valid? I mean can we trust it? or is it possible media has made it up to catch eye balls?
Either way he has blamed Sanaya for no reason, and dragged Barun & IPK fans for no reason.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i have one complaint with this post Huddy..

u r being too light on the moron🤢