even sanaya and him didnt get along she tried her best to give the passion 

Sanaya was always willing...it was Farhan who was always apprehensive

Huddy x
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post, huddy!

I will repeat what I said elsewhere ...
This is one dejected frustrated soul pouring out his frustration and venting on the easiest available target ... and one who will moreover be most likely to keep him in the news.

The whole world saw Sanaya at the launch of Chhanchhan introducing Farhan in her usual friendly manner and asking the audience to give him a chance and not bash him ...

FK says Sanaya didn't greet him on the sets of Chhanchhan and that's the cause of his being shown the door ... and that she wanted Mohit. In that case, why is she on perfectly friendly terms with Anuj Sachdev? Why was she on such great terms with Barun and Akshay? After all, Mohit was already her boyfriend when IPK was cast ...

FK is ready to blame Sanaya's unfriendliness for his quitting ... he is so unprofessional that he can't act with a costar who is not friendly, does that mean he can only act with friendly costars? And how is it that Sanaya gets along with the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan, and only not with Farhan?
He's ready to blame audiences for not accepting him because they wanted Sanaya only with Barun ... how come we have already accepted Sanaya with Anuj?

In short, he's ready to blame anyone and everyone ... except his own lack of acting talent ... he's forgotten he was welcomed by Sanaya fans at the start of the show and given so much time to improve ...

And now he's shown how low he can stoop, by blaming his costar for his decision to quit ... he isn't even man enough to admit he was a failure as an actor. This is a recipe for disaster for himself, if he can't look at himself in the mirror and face his own shortcomings, and instead looks to blame everyone else around him. God help him!
sarunsashasingh thumbnail

And on top Of that he is blaming SARUN'S chemistry for his failure!!!!!

khanrocks thumbnail
well like i said fk diesnt care about sanaya being a top actress he thinks fans are delusional 
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Great post, huddy!

I will repeat what I said elsewhere ...
This is one dejected frustrated soul pouring out his frustration and venting on the easiest available target ... and one who will moreover be most likely to keep him in the news.

The whole world saw Sanaya at the launch of Chhanchhan introducing Farhan in her usual friendly manner and asking the audience to give him a chance and not bash him ...

FK says Sanaya didn't greet him on the sets of Chhanchhan and that's the cause of his being shown the door ... and that she wanted Mohit. In that case, why is she on perfectly friendly terms with Anuj Sachdev? Why was she on such great terms with Barun and Akshay? After all, Mohit was already her boyfriend when IPK was cast ...

FK is ready to blame Sanaya's unfriendliness for his quitting ... he is so unprofessional that he can't act with a costar who is not friendly, does that mean he can only act with friendly costars? And how is it that Sanaya gets along with the entire cast and crew of Chhanchhan, and only not with Farhan?
He's ready to blame audiences for not accepting him because they wanted Sanaya only with Barun ... how come we have already accepted Sanaya with Anuj?

In short, he's ready to blame anyone and everyone ... except his own lack of acting talent ... he's forgotten he was welcomed by Sanaya fans at the start of the show and given so much time to improve ...

And now he's shown how low he can stoop, by blaming his costar for his decision to quit ... he isn't even man enough to admit he was a failure as an actor. This is a recipe for disaster for himself, if he can't look at himself in the mirror and face his own shortcomings, and instead looks to blame everyone else around him. God help him!

Thank you Lovely 😊

I couldn't agree with you more...Sanaya is the easiest target here, he could have targeted Dheeraj, Srman or any other cast member but no he had to blame Sanaya as he knows mentioning her will keep him in news...and he is getting what he wants!

He is full of himself and this interview has just gone and proved the same!!

I heard the same also happened at IPKKND time, Mohit was also a potential as the male lead...but did that stop her from getting along with Barun?...infact she did and still has the strongest friendship with Barun...Now you tell me who is wrong Sanaya or Farhan? the answer to that is evidently easy!!

All his interviews have only shown comparison..comparison...comparison!!...this guy cannot give an interview without comparing himself to a big name, be it the amazing singer Arjit Singh, talented actors Barun Sobti and Mohit seghal and most recent comparison, super-talented actor Shah Rukh Khan!!...he is very little in front of these people yet he likes to assume he can do better!!

He is a failure and will continue to be one, until or unless he has the courage to admit he is not perfect!!

Appreciate your comment 😊

Huddy x
Edited by huddy - 10 years ago
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

And on top Of that he is blaming SARUN'S chemistry for his failure!!!!!

Farhan seems to be a master at comparing, be it Barun, Mohit or the amazing singer Arjit Singh and not forgetting the most recent, Shah Rukh Khan!!

Huddy x
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My first. Comment on Chhan Chhan forum.
Nice post.👏

It's difficult to digest that a thorough professional like Sanaya will not exchange pleasantries with her co actor. farhan better watches what he speaks.
khanrocks thumbnail
like i said im not a fan of replacements i usually like the first actors more then the second but in this case it was needed 
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

My first. Comment on Chhan Chhan forum.

Nice post.👏

It's difficult to digest that a thorough professional like Sanaya will not exchange pleasantries with her co actor. farhan better watches what he speaks.

Truly feel honored...thank you Lovely 😊

Sanaya who has been in the industry for a long time now still praises people she works with even though she may not know them well...and she asked fans support for Farhan...now how much more genuine can she get?...as for Farhan who has just started in the industry (or should I say been booted out very early) still likes to think he was the best for the little time he was there

Farhan can reach great heights only if he starts being true to himself!!

Appreciate you comment 

Huddy x