TAAREY LOVE CONFESSION OS(challenge)

shivi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

hey  my fellow monkeys ๐Ÿ˜† here I am completing the challenge given by these Pandas ๐Ÿ˜†       

pandas watch out we monkeys rock !!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
but dere is a request to ol dat that's my first try on an Os so pls tel me whether it met ur expectations or not

TAAREY LOVE CONFESSION OS     

KISI CHEEZ KI IMPORTANCE AAP TAB SAMJHTE HO
                                    JAB WO CHEEZ AAPSE DURE HO JAYE !!!!!!!!
scenario: 2 months after taani proposed Rey  and he rejects her.
Rey rejected Taani and her true love. And for his sake without even uttering a single word she went away from his life as if she never existed. But destiny isn't that easy going so here comes the present situation where Rey's heart only desires to feel Taani, his eyes desires only to see her, his ears crave for the voice that even makes his name so special. He loves her and wants her to know that she means the world to her.

Now his only agenda is to tell and prove Taani that not accepting her love was his biggest mistake.

But unfortunately his rejection had made her weep in blood. So now she just wants to concentrate on her career and she is least interested in any kind of relationship. Although her soul still cares for Rey, her heart beats only for him but now she had decided to move on not for herself but for Rey.

Now she tries to prove at every point that she  does not care or love him anymore and now Rey at every stage tries to prove his love and that Taani can never forget him.

In the college:

Taani was in the locker room all alone standing with crystal clear liquid filled in her brown hazel eyes.

Her locker was open and there was a photograph which she was embracing with her tender touch.

Her  fingers shivered as she moved her hand on REY's face.

Taani: main jaanti hun ki aap mujhe pasand nahi karte !

Par main kya karun Rey main aapse bahut pyar karti hun, chahye kuch bhi ho jaye mere dil ki har dhadkan sirf aapki hai hai.

Her face turned red with twinge and anguish.

Taani: you rejected me and my love but still I can't hate you dam it !

And she closed the locker with full might and started weeping badly.

Her pain made her fall on the ground but the grief was so overwhelming that she didn't come to know when did her soft and fragile body collided with mother earth.

Suddenly a peon came to call her.

Peon: taani madam aapko VP sir ne bulaya hai.

Taani tried to hide her overflowing stream of emotions and she wiped her tears.

But could not speak anything because her throat was chocked and just nodded her head to indicate a yes.

Then she walked to the changing room and after some time she reached VP's office and she was amazed to see Rey (dressed in a suit ) was already standing there.

Taani: yeh yahan kya kar rahe  ?

Vp: come in taani !

Rey looked at her standing at the door. She was looking different in a white western outfit and red high heels. Her thin legs too made a way to showcase her beauty.

Her pink colored lipstick made her lips look luscious and dipped in nectar. The perfect blend of mascara , eyeliner and blush completed her look. But what made Rey mesmerized were her chocolately eyes that looked as if they had the intensity to drown the entire world in them.

Their eyes were embracing each other and their heart beats were exchanging chances to skip.

Vp: I said come in Taani.

His voice was enough to break the contact of the two pair of eyes.

Taani entered while Rey was still staring at her.

Vp: you both must be thinking why I called you both dressed so well that too on a holiday.

Tanni : yes Sir. Anything important ?

Vp: yes actually Taani there is some good news for you !

Taani: what sir ? (smiling)

Rey was the happiest seeing his lady love smile and his lips too parted way for a smile.

Vp: ok. So Taani you remember you went to represent St. Louis at the National college Meet where General sect. of all colleges were invited so the news is that after your presentation on our college,

our college has been announced as the best college in India and you are awarded the trophy of the best and ideal General Sect.

Taani: what ?????

She jumped in excitement and her eyes pooped out. She forgot the pain of dancing in heels and started dancing and enjoying. Rey too was dam happy seeing her so excited and in the very next minute he pulled her in bone crushing hug. She too forgot it all and caressed his back with passion and love.

Vp: ok ok guys !!!!!!!

They both were shocked and embarrassed at what they did a minute earlier.

Vp: its okk

I know you both are excited so it happens.

Taani and Rey smile fakely.

Vp: So Taani I have invited you here to thank you on behalf of the college faculties and the students and many many congratulations.

So here are the invities for the party that has been arranged by the sponsors of the National College Meet. Actually we both were supposed to go together but urgently something came up so I can't come but  I complete trust Rey , so he will take you there.

Rey : yes !!!!!!!!!! (exicted)

Vp: what ?

Rey: wo sir I mean''yes'.yes I will take my boss (smirking at Taani) to the party.

Taani: but sir if you can't go then I can stay too. I mean its ok.

Vp: no Taani they have personally invited the winner. So you must go.

Taani: but sir with Rey'..

Rey: Yes madam I am your assistant na !!!!!!

So you please don't worry I will take you and he snatched the passes from Vp sir.

Right sir .

Vp: (confused) yaaa right.

So you both leave before it gets too late.

Rey: ok sir.

Shall we go Taani, (taani looked at him with doubtful and angry eyes) I mean madam (winked)

Taani stamped her foot in disgust and walked to the parking lot.

Rey too followed her jumping , twisting, turning, dancing and smiling.

They reached the parking lot and Rey like a gentleman opened the front door for Taani.

But taani overlooked him and opened the back door and sat.

Rey: hey bhagwan !!!!!!!!

Kya karun main I know ki maine galti ki hai par yeh ladki to bhav hi nahi deti.

Kuch soch rey, kuch soch !!!!!!!

Idea'.. baat to yeh karegi nahi lekin jhagda resist kaise karegi ??????

He patted himself " what a sharp mind you have".

He opened the back door and shouted at Taani.

Rey: hello madam main koi tumhara driver thodi hun jo I will drive and you will seat here. I mean meri bhi koi class hai logon dekhe gaye to kya bolen gaye ?

Taani: (yeh inhe suddenly kya ho gya) are u ok Rey ?

What is the problem if I sit at the back ?

Rey: listen that's my car and I will decide who will sit where so got it !!!!!

And when a driver drives then only the next person sits at the back sit !!!!

Did u get it ?

Taani : (I think he has gone mad; ignore taani because it is just a matter of 1 hour that you have to tolerate him) ok

And she got down and settled at the front seat.

Rey : thank you Krishna ji !!!!!!!

And he jumped in excitement.

Krishna ji ?

I think Mujh par Taani ka influence kuch zyada hi ho raha hai and he smiled and walked to the driver seat.

The drive started and Rey was again looking at Taani with the corner of his eyes while Taani was too busy enjoying the beautiful evening. The open window was giving free entry to the cold breeze that was playing with Taani's conditioned hair.

Rey :  (to himself)

yeh to mujhe dekh bhi nahi rahi main isse kaise bataun that I love her and once we reach the party hall I know she will give no opportunity to me to be close to her.

Oh god help me !

The very next minute it looked as if Rey's voice reached directly god's heart as his car stopped with a sudden jerk that too on a rod that had jungle on both sides. There was no one to be seen across both the ends.

Taani: yeh car kyun roki ?

Rey: kyunki mera camping ka mood hai ? (smirked)

Taani: shut up aur jaake dekhiye what has happened to your age old car ?

Rey : agar pata hi tha ki car ko kuch hua hai and that's why I stopped the car to why did u ask that stupid question ?

Taani: oh ho rey please don't irritate me and go and find out.

Rey got down and opened the bonnet of the car. Within a second he guessed that the engine of the car was burning and it required water but his evil mind made a stupendo fantabously  fanastic plan and gave a wicked smile.

Rey : (to himself) oh god thank you so much.

I love you for this.

And god again showered his love on Rey as lightening started marking the arrival of rain. 

Rey looked up and said to himself : I dint know Krishna ji that I am your favorite  and he smirked.

He closed the bonnet and rushed to his seat.

Taani : what happened ?

All ok na ?

I think we should go back home because a storm is on its way.

Rey: hey let me speak also. There is some major issue in the car that needs the attention of a mechanic and because of the weather there is no network also. So '.

Taani: so ???????

You mean we are stuck ?

Rey: did I say anything in French (smirked)

Taani: what the hell are we gonna do ?

Rey: arey chill it's a matter of few hours that will pass soon.

Lets listen to some music. He tunned in to a FM station but the weather there too interrupted and nothing was clear.

Taani : now what ?

Rey: hey chill my driver always keeps some CD's so I will play them.

Rey put the cd and the first song that made its way to Taani's ear was

ROOP TERA MASTANA PYAR MERA DEEWANA
BHUL KAHIN HUM SE NA HO JAYE !!!!!!!!!

Rey chuckled at the song while Taani quickly changed it.

Then it was Alka Yagnik's and Hariharan's voice that changed the surroundings all of a sudden

Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi
Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi

Listening to this Taani remembered Rey's rejection and his tough and rude words for her.

She could drive away the thoughts of Rey's absence in her life.

Her eyes started becoming wet and face was turning red as if the whole blood was getting accumulated on her cheeks.

Kaash aisa ho tere qadmo se, chun ke manzil chale aur kahi door kahi - 2
Tum gar saath ho, manzilo ki kami to nahi
Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi

The visual where Rey was teaching Taani dance was just she could think of.

Rey remembered his words " main tumhe sirf iss liye tolerate kar raha hun kyunki tum Swayam ki behen ho''.GO AWAY taani "

His eyes now too lost in the sea of pain and guilt.

Jee mein aata hai, tere daaman mein, sar jhuka ke ham rote rahe, rote rahe - 2
Teri bhi aankho mein, aansuo ki nami to nahi

Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi,
shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahi,
zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi

Rey moved to taani and wiped her tears.

Taani was lost in the moment and she could not stand up against it.

He bowed his head and said " Main bhi apna sar tumhare samne jhuka ke tumse maafi mangna chahta hun

I know I am responsible for tears in these eyes

I know every minute you feel so bad because I insulted your feeling

So here I am Taani punish me as hard as you can but pls forgive me "

Both the two were sobbing by now. Their love for each other was getting reflected with each breath.

Tum jo keh do to aaj ki raat, chaand doobega nahi, raat ko rok lo -2
Raat ki baat hai, aur zindagi baaki to nahi

Tere bina zindagi se koyi, shikwa, to nahi,
shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi, shikwa nahi
Tere bina zindagi bhi lekin, zindagi, to nahi,
zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi, zindagi nahi

Rey : " I can do anything to prove my love Taani"

Please give me one last chance, you know rejecting you was the biggest sin I committed. When you went away from me I was dying to be with you.

He got down from the car and pulled taani too in the rain.

The song continued in the background.

He held sobbing Taani's face in his palms and kissed her forehead.

He went down on his knees and extended his hand to taani.

Rey: I know I am not perfect neither I claim to change for you  but one thing is for sure that if you go from my life

THEN I WONT CRY BUT I LL DIE

I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU BUT I NEED TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER
AND TAANI I DON'T LIKE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

Yes taani I love you.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Taani bent down and hugged Rey so hard that they perfectly resembled the phrase of two bodies one soul.

Taani: I love you too Rey. I love you too.

And the very next minute they were kissing each other passionately. Engulfing each others' saliva and make way for each other's breath.

The rain was making difficult for both of them  to hold on to themselves.

This passionate moment gave the two Goosebumps and the song in the background with rain made the day perfect for the two.

Rey: ab ghar chalen madam ??????

Taani: lekin car ?

Rey: wo to barish ke paani se thanndi (cold) ho gayi hogi to ab easily start ho jayegi (smirked)

Taani: you ?????

And she ran after Rey to catch hold of him.

now all my dear friends (monkeys and pandas; kya Karun dost dono teams mein hain ๐Ÿ˜†) like and and comnt (plsss) to tel me how it was and yes before I forget all the silent readers hit the like button atleast.
chalo start now !!!!!!
Edited by shivi77 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 Yay me first la la la i m dancing...nd shivani so fast hmmm gud beta ๐Ÿ˜‰

Omg shivi my dear...wow what a os yaar...it touched me seriously yaar...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.love u my dear you once again proved it right that u are a fav writer yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒsachi mein Taarey confession was super se bhi bahut upar yaar...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘loved the full os very much yaar...โค๏ธThumps upp ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผexcellent work my dear ๐Ÿค—   i m giving u a flying kiss for this os yaarโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

nd i think we pandas rock kyunkii we already a step ahead than u monkeys so better now watchout๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but ill say...all are doing fav job๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by rakhiankita - 10 years ago
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
ths ws too gud...
praxeto thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res!!!/unres
good job diii!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
awesome stry!!
loved itji!!^_^Edited by PrOjeCtA - 10 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was really gud...
loved it =)
shanya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res/unres

sorry 4 being late yr i m not well yr sorry 4 late reply 
now coming 2 update 
wow di it was super awesome i loved it n taani to god she is so hot yr n rey to too good 
n den dere confession again on d road n naughty rey as always 
wow loved it yr 
๐Ÿ‘
Edited by shanya8 - 10 years ago
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Dii ... This was good ... Somewhat Out of the way OS ... It was really nice ... The song suited the situation so perfectly ...
Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG...Awesum...Awesum...Awesum...Loved it to the core...๐Ÿ˜Š
raveena1 thumbnail
wow....its the only wrd which can define this OS...my god...it was so awsm...haaye ...taarey confession was amazing...i was smiling througout the OS...it was just wow...love u for this...

and ya surely 

we monkeys rock... 
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heya it was awsum dr..so cute n luvly:D