TB: Rajesh Jais (Govardhan) in Savitri

Posted: 10 years ago

Flying Turtle Films' popular show Savitri is all set to welcome two new entrants to the show who will be seen playing important and interesting characters in the show.

These new entrants are Rajesh Jais, who is playing the character of bade bhaiya in Zee TV's Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai andVahbbiz Dorabjee Dsena, who rose to fame after Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Our source says, "Rajesh Jais will be playing the character of a mad king whose empire is getting ruined by a Vish Kanya (to be played by Vahbbiz). The Vish Kanya has the power to transform anyone into a statue through her poison."

When contacted Rajesh, he confirmed the news saying, "Its different from the normal role what I have been doing. I have not much idea about the script and the scene. I am starting shooting for the show from next week onwards."

Vahbbiz remained unavailable for comment.  

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15213-vahbbiz-dorabjee-dsena-and-rajesh-jais-in-savitri.htm

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago
that means 3 eldest chaturvedi brothers are also doing another show πŸ˜‰
One more joins the listπŸ˜• Hope they don't wind up the serial soon.
Thanks for sharing Shobhi πŸ˜Š
I read an article on TC saying that he is doing a cameo. Wonder how he looks like an evil king πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sonali.singh

accha accha socho ji

TRP dekte hi darr lagta hai
at the moment some of the channel shows are under scanner.   re. housewife we just think positive πŸ€—
jab tak show chal raha hai tab tak enjoy karo...ek na ek din to har show ko band hona hi hota hai

i hope ki housewife chalta hi jaaye aur trp's bhi badh jaaye
ab 3 hi shows ko promote karte rahenge to baaki sab to under scanner ho hi jayenge na
your are right sonali.   only 3 shows being promoted (QH, PV2 and SSLP)

BUT this week I have noticed in SBS segments, QH is being promoted more than the new show PV2.    nothing what so ever for Housewife.  also here in UK, no promo on the channel re.housewifeEdited by Ms.S.K. - 10 years ago