Entry 2

by jenny1000

Here's something for you! πŸ˜‰

and finally.. the winner is..

Entry 12

by .sio.angel. aka our dearest Siona! Congrats sweetheart! πŸ€—

IPKKND 2nd Anniversary Special Avi Contest

The 1st & 2nd Runner up is the same person for Entry 6 & 7.

by .sio.angel.

The Winner is..

Entry 9 

by ipkknd_hazel

Here's something for you too! πŸ˜‰

IPKKND 2ndAnniversary Special OS Contest

The 2nd Runner-up is Entry #12 by hmtxyz

The 1st Runner-up is Entry #11 by Omoraboti

The Winner is Entry #3 by Rami92

Congrats to all winners! πŸ€—πŸ€— and Thanks to each member who participated: this Contest is nothing without your wonderful entries guys! 

On a side note, feel free to use Entry 12 by Siona. πŸ˜‰

See below the Winners of the VM Contest and read the Winning OS Entries. πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Love,

Alina & IPKKND DT.

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

VIDEO MIX

RESULTS

"Tumhi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Ho"

Hello Sarunians!!πŸ€—

This contest is held to give a tribute to the FRIENDSHIP of Barun and Sanaya our very own SaRun.

We have received 5 beautiful entries for the contest which were forwarded to a panel of judges consisting of munnihyderabad, -Ridzzi- and .Predator- our 3 judges. πŸ˜ƒ

Firstly I would like to thank the participants for taking part in the contest. πŸ€—

The judges for taking out time and going through each and every VM and giving your scores and helping to get the winners. πŸ˜ƒ

2nd Runner-up

There is not one but two entries that have come up as a tie; Entry no 2 by ..hrideyy.. and Entry # 3 by Barunshell

Here are the signatures you guys can flaunt

1st Runner-up

This goes out to none other than Entry # 5 by priyatnl

Here's a signature for you to use

Winner

And the proud winner of the VM contest is Entry no 4 by aruni50218

Here is a signature for the winner

Congratulations to ALL the winners and even to those who participated in this contest. You are ALL winners! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Love and regards,

Appy and the IPKKND Development Team.

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

IPKKND 2nd Anniversary's OS Special Contest Winning Entries

Entry #3 by Rami92

Will u be my pillow??

Arnav was gazing at the gorgeous looking girl beside him as she was enjoying  the  movie..He has to do it today otherwise nani,buaji,sashi uncle and garima aunty said they will search someother guy for khushi..He really couldnot understand how come he cannot make up the courage to propose this girl  who was his brother's salli..

First time they met was during Akash payal's sangeet..Khushi was in London and returned directly for the sangeet .It was a love at first sight for Arnav..Eventually being  one family ,Arshi became close friends and all the elders came to know that Arnav Is deeply in love with khushi..Its  been 2 years they are waiting for him to propse her but poor guy couldn't do this alone..

Signing the deal for crores doesn't seem to be a big thing but this one seemed to be'It was Khushi's b'day today and all the elders has  warned him to propose her or to forget her.

"Arnav Chaliye?"

"Oh ya khushi..Did you liked the movie?" he realized the movie was over..

"Ya I loved it but why all the movies have same proposing techniques .Arnav couldn't they be unique..Something which make everygirl go jelly on her knees.." She said with a dreamy look..Arnav  who was to takeout the ring from his packet pushed it again inside with a sigh'

They soon got into the car from the theatre and was moving towards their houses..When Khushi reached GM she got down and said " Thanks  for the perfect day Arnav...Now don't be late fr my b'day party" he smiled and nodded a yes ..

"Buddhu today also he didn't propose me..LG..Its been two years and he didn't propose me yet" khushi whispered  angrily  and went inside GM..

He drove back to RM..Everyone was waiting for him in the living room..

"HHBB Arnav bitwa propsejd Khushi" mami asked with mamji tailing her behind..

He just shook his head for a no and sat beside the young couples of the house who was looking at him expectedly..

"Chottey didn't propse khushi today also madhumati ji" nani who was  talking in phone telecasted the news to Gupta's..

"Baehhh" even Lakshmiji was angry on Arnav..

The elders heaved a sigh and went inside.

"She wants a Unique proposal?What am Suppose to do"Arnav said exasperated..

"That's not a big deal for you bhai..You know ways to crack up a hard shell"

"You only helped us to propose Salisahib. So think of a good way.."

Akash and shyam in the pretext of helping Arnav let out the secret..

"Is it true that it was not ur idea of propsing   me"Anjali and payal roared together.

Arnav gave them a YOU ARE GONE  look and went to his room..He sat on his bed pulling up his pillow squeeezing it and started thinking deeply.."Unique  way.."After a deep thought he decided what has to be done and started for the party..

All the raizda's entered the GH and was greeted by them..When Arnav entered they gave a disappointed look..

Arnav shoved it and searched for his angel..She ascended the stairs in a beautiful lavender choli and Arnav was stunned to look at her.She was looking ethereal..She smiled acknowleding him..Soon the party started in a full swing..Its  time for gifting b'day baby.Everyone from RM gifted khushi and its Arnav's turn..

He went toward her khushi was smiling at him.The whole hall was entirely silent..As he gone near  her  ,breath caught in her throart..He eyed a servant and soon he brought a full size mirror..Arnav took khushi towards the mirror by her shoulders and stood behind her and gave a gift and eyed her to open it..

When she opened  the gift she was confused  to see  a red heart shape fluffy pillow..

Arnav voice fanned her ears  "Will you be pillow?"

"Uh?" Khushi looks his eyes through the mirror..

"Khushi  will you be my pillow forever???..

My pillow has seen my every side my happiness,sadness,confusions,lonliness everything..

When am happy I'll hug it

When am sad I'll wet it with my tears

When am lonely it acts as a shoulder for me

When I miss mumma it will become my mumma's lap..

I wish u to replace my pillow..

Will u do  the honour? "

Khushi's eyes welled up all that she could manage was a nod..

Arnav hugged her from behind and opened the pillow which she was holding to reveal a beautiful ring..

"look at my eyes khuhsi  I want to look at urs..Thus seeing each others image on the mirror and with everyone applause Arnav made Khuhsi wear the engagement ring..

When they turned around Anju shyam payal akash squeezed them in a group hug..

All the elders were happy that atlast their Arnav had confessed his love for khushi and there is gonna be a marriage soon..Music  was on and the couples attacked the dance floor..Khushi was all shy ..She was leaning on him while Arnav's hands was around her keeping  her close to him and they were gently swaying to the music..

"it took you 2 yrs to confess?"Khushi  complained

"Aww meri baby what to do ..Am having that ring with me for two years but atlast today only I got the guts to propse you.."

"For two years??"She asked unbelivably

"Ya..Achaa now say me how was the proposal??Was it unique?"

She looked at him in his eyes and said  "The best way to make a girl go week on her kness.."

"Am honoured..Waise there is one more point I didn't add to the proposal?"

"What was it Arnav?"

"You know my pillow will always be in my bed..And since u accepted to be my pillow you should also be there in my bed" Arnav said with a guttery smile..

Khushi became beet red hearing this and hidden herself in his chest..He somehow cornered her and was about to place his lips on her when his mobile rang..

"Aman Calling"

He for once ignored his call and placed his lips on hers.

Entry #11 by Omoraboti

A Battle Lost is A Battle Won

Khushi fixed the dupatta on Payal very carefully. In the orange lehenga, her sister was looking no less than a queen.

"You are looking so beautiful, Jiji. None of the Raizada women can even come near you."

"Khushi!! You always exaggerate."

Khushi hugged her from the back.

"I will miss you, Jiji."

"Shall I call it off then?"

"Kya?! And you were telling I exaggerate?Now stop looking like you have been sentenced to death.You should be smiling now. Not everyone becomes a Raizada Bahu."

Payal's lips curved into a small smile. She knew she deserved this happiness to her sister.

"Thank you, Khushi."

"Mention not, Mrs Payal To-Be Arnav Singh Raizada."

=====================================================================

Arnav watched her coming down the stairs. She was not in her everyday chudidar and braid. Her long locks were open and dangling over her green chiffon clad body. She was looking different ' the kind of different that made him feel different too.

Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Her enemy.

Their eyes met. And her lips hinted a winning smirk.

He did not respond. But his eyes followed her every move ' as she walked towards the gazebo. Her hair was dancing with the wind. Her hips swayed. Her pallu conspired with the wind and tried to fall off her shoulder.

A beautiful enemy.

She had looked just as beautiful shivering in his arms that night. The fashion show in Sheesh Mahal.

Their eyes met again and she did not avert her gaze.

"Chotey! Where are you?"

His sister called. It was time he joined them.

Khushi watched as he started walking towards them.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

Her enemy.

He was as always in his boring black attire. Hair perfectly set. 5 o' clock stubble defining his arrogance. His long strides as confident as ever.

A handsome enemy.

It was all about the challenge, when it started.

"I will make you pay, Mr. Raizada. You will bring my sister in this house yourself, marrying her, as Mrs. Raizada."

"I will marry your sister? That will never happen, Ms. Gupta. And I never lose any challenge."

She was adamant on making him pay for the loss he had caused. But when the marriage proposal really happened, only one thing gave her confidence' her trust in his words. Her three months in AR Fashion House had taught her that he was a man of his words. And he had promised to take care of her Jiji always, to keep her happy.

She had won her battle in the end.

Arnav Singh Raizada was getting engaged to Payal Gupta today.

The Arnav Singh Raizada - because of whom her sister's marriage broke, because of whom they had to leave Lucknow. The Arnav Singh Raizada, who derogated the concept of marriage. The Arnav Singh Raizada who maligned her for life.

But the taste of triumph was not as sweet as she had anticipated. She knew it was not only post-battle fatigue. She cursed herself for feeling this way, for the unwanted heartache. Only a few more minutes. And Arnav Singh Raizada would be her Jiji's forever. It all would be over.

Her eyes did not leave his for a single minute as the ceremony started. His eyes did not leave hers too. Amid the celebration after the rings were exchanged, the two still stood. They scanned the joyous faces of everyone.And then their eyes met again.

And his lips hinted a winning smirk.

=====================================================================

Khushi was watching her own reflection on the ripples of the pool. Her breathing hitched as another face appeared.

"Khushi Kumar Gupta."

His soft whispers sent shiver through her body .. like every time he was this close to her, from the very first day she had fallen in his arms. She tried to ease her erratic breathing. But when had her body ever listened to her when he was this close? She hated herself for this .. for feeling this way .. about this arrogant man she so wanted to loathe.

"Kahan tha na maine," he whispered again, "I never lose."

His whisper made her shudder; it also burnt her skin. She faced his smirking face.

"You promised!"

Her growl only broadened his smirk.

"Yes. I promised. I promised she would be a Raizada Bahu. I promised to always take care of her. But did I ever promise that I, Arnav Singh Raizada, would marry your sister?"

Realization dawned on her and she stood speechless lost in his intense eyrs. All this while, she had been played .. by Aranv Singh Raizada.

Arnav took time to scan her glaring eyes .. Her shivering lips, flushed cheeks .. Her heaving chest .. She looked different even when she was angry.

"Akash is an amazing person. She would keep Payal very happy."

"But she thought it would be you .. You broke her heart," her voice came out in whisper.

Arnav smirked.

"Come on, Khushi! You know me this much. You really think it was me she has been talking to every night?"

Khushi blinked. His smirk broadened.

"Everyone but you knew, Khushi. I cannot thank your family enough to help me give you a surprise."

Khushi watched his devilishly handsome face - smirking. She did not know what made her feel so overwhelmed ' rage, relief, joy ' She felt defeated .. yet the happiness was thousand times more.

"One more thing."

Khushi looked up as he stepped ahead.

"Tumhaari naak laal ho gayi hai."

She stood frozen with butterfly flying inside her stomac as he flicked her nose softly, smirked and walked away.

This Arnav Singh Raizada she had never known.

He turned from the glass door and gave her his most beautiful lopsided smile.

"So are you up for the next one?"

Khushi blinked. Next one?

"Perhaps I would agree to pay a higher price for releasing the fashion show tape."

Khushi blinked again.

"And there is only one more bachelor Raizada left."

Khushi's heart stopped as Arnav smirked meaningfully ' his eyes darker than ever.

"Hope we both win again, Khushi Kumari Gupta ... To-Be Singh Raizada."

Entry #12 by hmtxyz 

Is This Love?

Khushi stood at the gate till the final car disappeared from view, the dust long settled, the sounds gone silent. Arnav stood by her side, looking at her, watching as a myriad of expressions crossed her face.

"Its time, my love", Arnav whispered.

Khushi looked at him and smiled. She knew that this is where it shall all end.

With trembling hands, she held her husband's strong ones.

As she took a step forward, she stumbled. And in the way he had been doing ever since she knew him, Arnav caught her before she could fall.

They gazed at each other.. taking a moment of privacy before they began their journey towards the building..

"Devyani Raizada Home"

The board in front, read.

If one were to read the print below, they would know that it was a trust funded by AR group of Companies and several others, for the benefit of patients suffering from Alzheimer's and other old age related problems. A "New-age" old-age home.

Khushi had Alzheimer's disease. At the ripe age of 78, one would almost expect that in her. What had surprised people was the dedication with which her husband stood by her, everyday.

Khushi battled memory loss. She remembered details of her youth, but forgot who she had met just yesterday.

She battled old age. The beautiful chirpy girl had been transformed to a graceful old woman, whose smile still lit up the room.

She battled vision trouble. Surgeries helped her halve the problem.

Other health concerns had come and gone.

Through this, Arnav stood by her side. He never let go of her hand.

Not when his son told him they should admit her to a specialty center..

Not when his daughter complained, "Mom is getting on my nerves."

Alzheimer's had struck Khushi pretty early. It had started with simple memory lapses when she was 42, progressing to full fledged dementia by the time she touched 45.

Arnav was the one who recognized the signs. And he was the one who created this trust, with a whole suite meant for them. Because there was no way that he would leave Khushi alone.

So, for the past 35 years, they had been staying at this home. Their new home. For Khushi, everyday was a new beginning. For Arnav, everyday was a chance to reclaim his love.

And today, as they had waived 'bye to their kids and their families, he had seen the peace that Khushi felt. It was as if they had reconciled with their past. Forgiven and forgotten.

Khushi looked with eyes full of love at her husband.

If there was one thing, out of all, that she remembered, it was his touch. His love.

She had witnessed the death of her Amma, followed by that of her Buaji. Her Babuji had fought death and lived longer, but he was gone too.

Payal and Akash had relocated to London a few decades back, and they visited for a few months every year. Anjali di was in Australia with mamaji, mamiji and NK's family. They would visit too, but a little less often.

Naniji had passed away peacefully, surrounded by all the people she loved. And the Prakash brothers had long left the job and gone back to their own homes. Lakshmi's soul adorned heaven since the past half century.

Her own kids, a son, who she had carefully brought up in the splitting image of his father, and a daughter, who she had nurtured with her soul.. they had grown up quickly. To the point that they let the world in, and shut her out.

Arnav was more welcome in their world, but he refused to let them hurt his love, his wife.

So the strife had begun. It had only deepened with her diagnosis.

Khushi and Arnav had resigned themselves to a life full of their own love, which they helped spread amongst those who were less fortunate. As Khushi had deteriorated, Arnav had grown stronger emotionally.

The man who had refused to acknowledge the existence of God, was now considered akin to one amongst the people who knew them. He was Khushi's God, in the least.

If there was anything constant in their world, it was their love for each other and her devotion to her Devi Maiyya, whose idol was placed at the entrance of the building.

Up until a few years back, Arnav's laptop had occupied an important place in their lives. But Khushi had learnt not to curse her Sauten (other woman). Aman was important even today.

Their day began with each other, proceeded to helping others, taking care of the trust, and doing odd jobs here and there.. and ended with each other.

Though Arnav was physically getting weaker, he was still considered a charmer amongst the female residents of the Home. And Khushi still stole admiring looks from the various male occupants.

Such was their life.. Many years had passed without them contacting their kids. Family members would visit, but their own kids? No.

It all changed when their grand daughter met them, secretly. She was another Khushi. And soon, their grand kids trooped in for weekly visits. When their parents had found out, they had reluctantly joined in the visits. Their reluctance, however, converted to repentance. And very soon, they were begging Arnav to bring Khushi back to their home.

Khushi refused to leave, not because she was angry. But because this Home, was her abode now. And Arnav was not leaving her side. Till death do them part.

Both of them slowly made their way to their room, waving "Hi" and smiling at most people they saw.

Today was different, special. As if they both knew what was coming.

As they snuggled into each other that night, and whispered their love, the only sounds heard were of two hearts, joined in love, beating in unison.

Dhak - dhak

Dhak - dhak

... - dhak

Dhak - ...

... ...

---------

Love never dies. The body does. The souls that love, remain entwined forever.

Thanks You everyone! πŸ€—

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
First of all, thankyou -Alina. and appy_indy-KD for conducting the contests. They were a blast and kept the members busy. So, thankyou for taking that headache. πŸ€—

Thankyou Visha_Dhami for making the winner sigs! They are beautiful. πŸ€—

Thankyou munnihyderabad, -Riddzi- and .Predator for judging the Video Mix entries. You guys are amazing! πŸ€—

Thankyou to all the DT members for judging and voting for the Signature and Avatar Contest entries! You chose the best winners! πŸ€—

Thankyou to the forum members for judging the One-Shot entries. πŸ€—

And lastly, thankyou to ALL the wonderfully amazing members out there who participated and made these contests a huge success! πŸ€—πŸ€—

The DT is working on the showcasing of all the entries since no one has seen them, so please be patient while I load them ALL in one post. πŸ˜ƒ

Love and regards,

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
i am the 2nd runner up in the VM contest...
it was not expected..

wow...
when was the voting for OS contest was held?

still thank you everybody who voted for my VM...

Edited by ..hrideyy.. - 10 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
A big congratulations to all the winners and a pat on the back to the organizers. Great job *thumbs up* Edited by lazyleaves - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to all winners and really awesome work done here... and also congrats to all those responsible for getting these contests conducted... wonderful job ..
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

when was the voting for OS contest was held?

The OS Voting was held in this very forum. Here's the link to that thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3599781
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations all the winners! πŸ˜ƒ
-solitary- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo to all the winners and runners !! πŸ‘