D Maniax vs. Amardeep

with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This was the toughest competition I ever saw. At first I thought all the judges will vote for Amardeep, no doubt he is brilliant he's actually mindblowing and I want him to somehow come back through Wild Card

But D/ maniax have slogged from one reality show to another n bcz they're a group, there won't be many big dance shows on TV for them.

If anyone has ever seen them, they've been on Chak Dhoom Dhoom, EKLKBK and a star has emerged from their group; Raghav aka Croakroax. THey truly deserve to be here.

But this was a tough one.
Edited by with_an_idea - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
i still so wish Amardeep will join the top 12...team..
He so deserves...

Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was so disappointed to see D Maniax and Amarde against each other!

I really do think that awardees was better on the night, I love D Maniax but their performance didn't have the wow factor of their previous two. 

I sincerely hope they bring back Amardeep as a wild card entry
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It felt unfair for me to put Amardeep and D-Maniax for face-off. They both are exceptionally great dancers. Though both of them go for robotics, but there is a lot more differentiation...such as D-Maniax include "slow dance". It somehow didn't click to me how they both were chosen apt for the face off. πŸ€”
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Both were awesome...it's really tough to choose but D Maniax were too good,,
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both were great.Its a competiton so...
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Couldnt they have let both of them in? Top 12 ki jagah agar 13 hote toh kya problem ho jaathi??? 
Both of them deserved to be in, it was a wrong decision to put faceoff between a solo act and group act, because its unfair and impossible to compare... 
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

It felt unfair for me to put Amardeep and D-Maniax for face-off. They both are exceptionally great dancers. Though both of them go for robotics, but there is a lot more differentiation...such as D-Maniax include "slow dance". It somehow didn't click to me how they both were chosen apt for the face off. πŸ€”

they should put duo versus duo, solo versus solo and group versus groupπŸ˜•
why they put amardeep against 4 boys

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I found this face off imbalanced. 4 on 1 ?? 
Wish Amardeep went ahead.
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good news everyone- Amardeep will be back. Got this from a pretty reliable source. Rahul Shetty (DID Doubles) works behind the scenes as choreo tweeted that Amardeep is back.
Now I'm happy πŸ˜ƒ