Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why aren't Ram telling her the truth, am sure Samar is going to leave her and she will be heart broken and Ram will pacify her, will she going to understand then or will she leave...plz update ASAP
peeyara thumbnail

Hi everyone! This is the fourth and last part of OS.

Priya was trying the number given by Ram continuosly but no one was picking the phone. She kept on trying and finally sumone picked the phone and it was samar.

Priya: hi samar, how are you?

Samar: mai thik hu aur tum?

Priya: fine……tum mere mails ka reply kyun de rahe aur to aur tumara previous number bhi switched off aa raha hai

Samar: bas aisi hi

Priya: ok leave it……have you talked about us to ur parents? What's their decision?

There was a long silence between them.

Priya: samar for god sake say sumthng

Samar: priya I'm getting married to a girl chosen by parents

Priya was crying, she asks the reason between her sobs. Some lady replied from other side.

Lady: wajah janni hai tujhe?

Priya: aap kaun?

Lady: samar ki maa…..hame apne bte keliye koi khandani ladki chahiye na k koi aisi ladki jiske khandan ka kuch ata pata na ho…agli yahan phone mat karna…samjhi

Priya was badly hurt not cos of the samar's mom words but cos she trusted samar with her life and he didn't even stopped her mother when she was abusing her. She badly needed someone with whom she can share her pain and only name that came to her mind was Ram. She dashed into his room, hugged him and cried lyk a baby. Ram was astonished as to what had happened to her. He let her cry out her heart. Wen she stopped crying, he asked her the reason and she just said him that samar is getting married to some other girl bcoz his parents want a khandani ladki to be their bahu. Ram was raging in anger , before he could say anything priya again started crying: samar too has broken my trust…now I am not gonna trust anyone in my whole life. Ram was calming her down and wen she felt better she went to her room to have shower and a good sleep so that she can keep herself away from all this things.

Here Natasha and Neha were planning k how to know priya also love Ram…sirf ek gaana gaane se thodi na pata chalta hai…toh Neha says : we'll make priya jealous and if she gets possessive about Ram half war is won…..wat say

Nuts: sounds good…par jealous feel karayenge kaise

Neha thinks for sumtym and says Isha

Nuts: wat Isha?

Neha: idiot we'll  call Isha saying Ram want to discuss something with her regarding his marriage and that moron will think k Ram want to talk about her n Ram's marriage and she'll deffo come

Nuts:  issey kya hoga

Neha: tu Priya ko jaa ke bol k Isha Ram se milne aarahi hai apni aur Ram ki shaadi ki baat karne

Nuts: y she'll blv me? Bhai ne hi toh isha ko kahan tha k wo aur priya shaadi kar rahe hai

Neha: tu priya ko bol dena k Isha ko kahin se pata lag gaya hai k Ram ne jhoot kaha tha

So Nuts went to priya and played her part well and she even added that KK also likes Isha so probably she'll get them married. and on phone Neha convinced Isha  and their plan was successful.

Priya was unable to understand that y with the news of Ram marriage she is feeling uneasy but she shove away her thoughts by explaining herself k Ram don't like Isha so may be as a friend she is just concerned about him. Ram came from office early in other words Neha made Vikram to send Ram early.

Ram was in his room and priya was in her room. Priya heard a noise of car entering in the house, she glanced from window, it was Isha's car n she was all decked up traditional dress to impress Ram. Suddenly Priya started feeling jealous seeing Isha and she started cursing her," kitni dheet ladki hai ek bar mana kardia lekin phir se aagayi"…. Ram needs my help I should go otherwise she'll eat his brain and she runs towards Ram's room. Neha n Nuts were happy coz their plan was working.

In Ram's room:

Priya goes and hugs Ram tightly and Ram was surprised with her sudden behavior. Priya sees Isha is just behind the door, so she started talking to Ram.

Priya: I am so sorry ram but u should also be sorry

Ram: priya what are u talking about?

Priya: I know I've hurted u but that doesn't mean k u'll skip ur dinner

Ram was unable to understand k what's going on .

Priya: maine sirf ek film ke liye mana kardia toh aap naraz hogaye…..ok…..chaliye hum abhi koi romantic movie dekhte hai, phir candle night dinner karengey then long drive….. I love u more than my life n can do anything for u

Ram was about to say something but priya signals him to see mirror and he found that Isha is standing outside his room. He understood that priya was doing all these just because to save him from Isha. He thoughts," chalo priya mujhe bachane ke liye hi sahi par tumne wok aha jo mai sunna chahta tha"

Isha knocks the door and enters the room.

Isha: toh ram tum isi ladki se shaadi kar rahe ho

Priya: haan….kyun koi problem hai

Isha: nahi bas mujhe laga tha k shayad tum ne party mai mujhse mazak kiya hai

Priya holding Ram's arm: no that was not a joke……. hai na Ram?

Ram nods his head in yes.

Priya: chale Ram warna movie miss hojayege

With that they went out of the house. Ram thanks priya and says her that it's ok if they don't go for a movie. But priya insists saying she would love to spend her last night in India with him. Ram was shocked listening last night.

Ram: where are u going?

Priya: 2mrw is samar's marriage so I'll meet him then I'll leave for London.

Ram was shattered but he didn't showed his pain on his face and made that night memorable for him ,for priya.

After they reached home, priya directly went to her room to do her packing.

Nuts: bhai aapne Priya ko propose kiya

Ram: choti….not again

Neha: fatty jaldi se batau na yaar…..tumne priya ko bataya ya nahi

Ram: priya kal London wapas ja rahi hai

Both were shocked and said k "if u don't hv courage then we'll say to her"

Ram: koi priya se kuch nahi kahega….tum logo ko meri kasam hai

Nuts: but bhai aap kyun nhi bata rahe hai

Ram discloses them everything about samar and they were sad knowing that. Neha left for her house saying, "now nothing can happen".

But Nuts was adamant k she'll not lose her hope so easily. She went to priya's room.

Nuts: priya aap kal ja rahe ho

Priya: haan…..but tum  apna fashion house band mat kardena

Nuts: bhai ne abhi samar ke bare mai bataya

Priya didn't says anything.

Nuts: aap se ek baat pucho?

Priya: y r u taking permission?

Nuts: kal agar samar ne us ladki se shaadi nahi kit oh kya aap usko phir se accept karlogey?

Priya: nahin….mai samar se sirf isliye shaadi kar rahi thi kyunki wo mujhse pyar karta tha aur meri respect karta tha….but yesterday he proved me wrong…jo insane mere liye khada nhi hosakta wo mera saath kaise nibhayega

Nuts: aapko kabhi samar se pyar nhi hua?

Priya: nahi…….. na maine kabhi samar se pyar kiya na hi mujhe kabhi use pyar hua, he is just a good friend……pyar toh mujhe ra………chodo na ye sab baatein…..tum apna fashion house ache manage karna……meri mehnat waste mat karnaa

Nuts: I'll try my best…….ek baat kahu aapse

Priya: ofcourse

Nuts: aap bahot achi…….i 'll pray to god k aapko wo har khushi miley jo aap deserve karti ho

Priya: thank u

Nuts: kaafi raat hogayi hai……I'll leave now…….good night

Priya: good night

Nuts was thinking,, " priya tum bhi bhai se pyar karti ho but I don't know wats stopping u…….kash bhai ne kasam nhi dee hoti toh mai aapko batati k bhai bhi aapse pyar karte hai"

Before going from the room, Nuts calls Priya.

Nuts: priya…(priya turns towards her)……..kabhi kabhi hum jo sonchte hai wo sach nahi hota…..aur ek baat: hamesha hamare dil mai jo ho na wo hame kehdena chahiye without caring about the result…agar na kaho toh hamesha k liye  afsos reh jata hai k "kaash maine keh dia hota"

Priya was unable to understand wat Nuts was trying to say but still she smiles at her.

Next day after breakfast Priya was set to leave, everyone was unhappy because they all now how much Ram loves her and probably after her Ram will not allow anyone to take her place in his life. Thay all were feeling helpless as they were bounded by Ram's promise but deep inside their hearts they were praying for some miracle to happen. Ram announced that he'll accompany priya in her journey upto airport, priya was more than happy thinking she'll spend rest of her life relishing these moments.

Both were silent in the car, lost in their thoughts. Both loves each other, both don't want to confess it infront of each other citing their own reasons. Ram don't want too lose priya, he is thinking probably she might not accept his love and break tha friendship too. On the other side Priya is thinking," what if Ram don't accept her love and only want to be a friend, if I say him…won't I be expecting too much from him".

Priya remembers Nuts advice and was trying to understand it, hamare dil mai jo ho na wo hame kehdena chahiye without caring about the result…agar na kaho toh hamesha k liye  afsos reh jata hai k "kaash maine keh dia hota"

So Priya decided after clearing everything with Samar she'll atleast speak out her heart infront of him, if he accepts it's good and if he don't  accept atleast I will be satisfied k I hv given it a try.

Soon they reached the Samar's marriage, samar was shocked to see Priya there and reaches out for Priya to talk to her.

Samar: Priya I need to talk to u..akele mai(looking at Ram)

Ram was about to go wen Priya holds his hand and says: job hi baat karni Ram ke samne karo, he is my friend.

But before they could go for talking, samar'S parents comes and starts abusing Priya and Samar was again a silent listener and tears welled up in priya's eyes listening this. Ram was very angry and wanted to slap them right there but he controlled himself because he don't k coz of him Priya's relationship with Samar should be ruined.

Ram to samar: how can u listen this what type of man u are? Ur parents are insulting her infront of u and u r just watching it?

(Priya's decision to share her feelings with Ram before leaving Indiia was now much stronger. She was determined to confess her feelings for him, she was happy that Ram has stood up for her.)

Ram continued: tum toh isse ppyar karne ka dawa karte ho na…..toh ab kya hua

Place her hand on ur heart, look into her eyes and just say it   "I love you Priya"

Priya(longingly looking at Ram): then say it Ram

Ram was confused, he looks upto priya who was saying thru her eyes to say it.

Priya: say it Ram

She places her hand on his heart, he looks into her eyes and he says  "I LOVE YOU PRIYA"

Priya hugs him tightly saying, "I LOVE YOU TOO RAM< I REALLY REALLY DO"

Finally they confessed their love for each other and started moving away from that place. Samar called priya from behind and walks upto her.

Ssamr: how can u do this to me priya?

Priya: wat I've done?

Samar: tum mujhe chod ke ja rahi ho ye jante hue bhi k I luv u

Priya:  no samar u never loved me…. U were just attracted towards me…agar tumhe mujhse pyar hota toh shayad hum saath hote…anyways best of luck for ur lyf

She again turns towards him n calls him.

Priya: thanks samar

Samar was looking at her confusedly.

Priya continued: agar tum india  nahi aate toh mai bhi nahi aati….aur na meri mulakat Ram se hoti….so thanks once again

She turns towards Ram  n says him: chale

With that they leave from there to move towards better future with each other.

This way their love story was completed.

Thank you to all who had appreciated my work. A big hug to all of u for liking my work

please do comment, how was it!

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful, I loved it, the confession was dramatic and I think in every love story it is dramatic, nevertheless, finally RaYa un thited, and its true that one should speak up his/her words coz otherwise that regret will always remain in life so better pour your heart out 👏
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww its very beautifull..loved the confession part nd now they re together to start a new life with full of love..
Thanx for pm nd for this beautifull story.. 🤗
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update 👏👏
finally they confess their feeling
confess part superb 
now Priya's talash complete 
thx 4 PM  
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Woww its very beautifull..loved the confession part nd now they re together to start a new life with full of love..
Thanx for pm nd for this beautifull story.. 🤗

thank u dear 😊
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

wonderful update 👏👏

finally they confess their feeling
confess part superb 
now Priya's talash complete 
thx 4 PM  

thanks 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

its beautiful, I loved it, the confession was dramatic and I think in every love story it is dramatic, nevertheless, finally RaYa un thited, and its true that one should speak up his/her words coz otherwise that regret will always remain in life so better pour your heart out 👏

thank u so muchh😃
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice OS  Thank u dear
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Confession part was superb...
Lovely ending...