Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part-3

Next day Nuts talk to Ram about her desire to open fashion house. At first, Ram was shocked n confused but Nuts smartly convinced him saying k she want to take her career seriously. Ram was happy since his sister has taken her career seriously. Nuts informed him k Priya is gonna help her in this venture as she is a renowed fashion designer. Ram was happy k now Priya will be infront of his eyes, in his home. Days passed by, Priya came close to every one in the home and she found a friend in Ram on whom she can rely.

One day, as usual, Ram came home from office, had his dinner n went to Priya's room. She was not in her room. He knows priya might be either in garden or on the terrace. He found her on terrace n like every night she was crying. Wen she saw Ram she again tried to hide her tears by wiping them but Ram stopped her.

Ram: kab tak...akhir kab tak apne aansu chupaogi...

Priya turns her face other side...but Ram was adamant k today he'll know the reason of her pain. He turns her to face him.

Ram(holding her hands): Priya, speak up... Y don't u say sumthng?

Priya was quite this made Ram angry.

Ram(angrily): god damn Priya...y don't u speak up? Kya tum mujhe apna dost nahi manti...shayad tum mujhe apne bharose k layak hi nahi samajti

Priya(between her sobs): no Ram...i trust u more than anyone but

Ram: but what priya...tum mujhe kyun nahin bata sakti?

Priya(cryingly): because i don't wanna lose my only friend...i don't want to lose u

Ram: i am going to be always by ur side...i can't see u like this...pls for god sake kuch toh bolo...aisa kya hai jo tumhe lagta hai k mai tumse dur hojaonga

Priya composed herself: maine jin jin ko bataya hai wo sab mujhe chod kar chale gaye

Ram: ok...agar tum nahi batana chahti ho...toh it's ok

He dashed away from terrace leaving priya hurted n alone.

For next few days, ram was avoiding priya. His intention was that if he'll avoid her, she may open up n it was working. Priya was feeling ignored n dejected. She thought if she didn't say ram is gonna hurt her n himself as wells. So one day she gathered courage n went to ram with coffee who was in his room busy with some files. She knocks on the door.

Ram(without looking): come in

priya comes in n offers him coffee.

Priya:coffee

Ram takes the coffee n thanks her. But she was still standing so he looks up n asks her: kuch kaam tha

Priya: can i spend  some tym wid u

Ram: make urself comfortable on chair

Priya: thanks...she comes straight forward to point: y r u avoiding me Ram?

Ram:y i'll avoid u? It's just that i've loads of work

Priya: u know u can't lie to me... U  want to know about me na

Ram: no priya...aisa kuch nahin hai

Priya: but still i would lyk to share it.

Ram: iski zaroorat nahi hai priya

Priya: please Ram aaj himmat jutakar apna ateet apse share karne aayi hu...pata nahi phir keh pao ya nhi

Ram was listening to her quitely.

Priya continued: pata nahi ye sab jaan ne k baad aap mujhe apna dost kahengey ya nahi

(Ram was now curious to know, his heart was beating fast, he was thinking 'aisa kya hai jo priya ko lagta hai k mai usse dosti tod dunga')

ye baat maine jis jis se share ki wo mujhe chod kar chale gaye

she closes her eyes n says, 'I am an unwanted child'. I don't know who r my parents, to which origin or religion or caste or race i belong to

(Ram was relieved, 'bas itni si baat aur mai pata nahi kya kya soch raha tha')

bachpan se log apne bachon ko mere saath khelne nahin dete na hi mujhse baat karne dete, phir jab bhi apne friends ko apne baare mai bataya...toh wo log mujhe avoid karne lage...isme meri kya galti hai k mujhe apne baare mai ya apne parents k baare mai kuch nahin pata……phir mujhe scholarship mili toh mai hamesha ke liye London chali gayi..in sari cheezo se dur..bahot dur..

Ram wipes her tears  n says: tumhe laga k mai bhi baaki sab ki tarah tumhe chod dunga isiliye...

priya nods in yes.

Ram: toh tum yahan apne parents ko dhoondh ne aayi ho?

Priya: nahi...samar ko

Ram: samar kaun?

Priya:  jis company ki mai employee hu, samar bhi wahin job karta tha...gradually hamari dosti hogayi...sirf wahi ek dost tha mera...phir ek din usne mujhse apne pyar ka izhar kia aur mujhse shaadi karne ka vaada kia...mere baare mai sab kuch janne k baad bhi usne apna faisla nahin badla aur maine bhi socha k kabhi na kabhi toh shaadi karni hai isliye maine bhi haan kardi...phir do mahine pehle wo yahan India aaya apne parents ko hamare baare mai batane par uska abhi tak koi pata nahi...na mails ka reply na hi mere calls answer kar raha hai...i don't know wat to do?

Ram's heart was broken into pieces after this revealation but he composed himself n asked her: tumhare paas uska koi address hai

Priya: nahi... bas ye number hai jo kal se switched off aa raha hai

Ram: give me the number i'll try to find him

Priya in excitement: really?

Ram: tumhare liye itna toh karsakta hu

Priya thanks him n gives the number to him. Ram asks her to go n sleep as it's too late but the actual reason was he wanted to be alone at that moment.

Ram gave the details of samar to a detective agency.

Priya was extremely happy k now every thing was fine between her n Ram and her happiness was reflecting in her every activity. Ram was thinking k she is happy cos soon she'll be wid Samar.

Every day Ram returns home with no results. He just hated to say same thing to Priya everyday n see her sad face.

One day Nuts n Priya were having fun with water in garden. Ram was watching them from window of his room n smiling.

KK came to his room to spend sumtym with her son.

KK: bahot pyar karte ho na us se(looking in direction of priya)

Ram was startled at his ma's question. He replied lowering his eyes: nahi ma...aisa kuch nahi hai

Ram:tu jaanta hai tu mujhse jhoot nahi bolsakta...usey bata kyun nahi deta

Ram:kya batau maa...aap jaanti hai na wo yahan samar ke liye aayi hai...wo samar se pyar karti hai

KK: tumhe kaise pata...kya usne khud tumse kaha k wo samar se pyar karti hai

Ram: par maa wo india sirf uske liye aayi hai

KK: par Ram usne ye bhi toh kaha k wo Samar se shaadi sirf isliye kar rahi kyunki Samar usse pyar karta hai...agar tum usey apne dil ki baat bata do to shayad

Ram completes the sentence: uski dosti bhi kho do

Ram goes away from there saying  he has some work.

Next day Neha comes to KM directly from her holiday trip. Priya welcomes her n says she'll bring water for her.

Neha asks Nuts about the drastic change in priya's behaviour.

Neha: isey kya hogaya pehle toh bada chup chup rehti thi aur ab itni full of life lag rahi hai

Nuts:haan maine bhi notice kia...priya kaafi change hogayi hai, hamesha khush rehti hai

Neha: fatty ki luv story kahan tak pahonchi...usne priya se baat ki ya nahin

Nuts:abhi tak toh nahi...pata hai kya indono ki subah roz ek dusre ko dekh kar hoti hai aur roz raat ko ek dusre se baat kare bagair sote nahi hai...but i am definitely sure k in dono ke beech kuch toh hai

Neha: don't worry hum pata laga lengey k inke beech akhir chal kya raha hai

Nuts: kaise

Neha: bas dekhti ja...shaam ko 8 baje tu lawn mai preperation karna hamari dinner party k liye...make sure k Ram aur Priya definitely present rahe

At night all arrangements were made by Nuts n every one was present except KK. They had their dinner n then Neha announce k they'll play Truth n Dare.

They started playing game n first turn was of priya n Neha was praying k she shld choose truth but she chosed dare. Nuts thinking: she is a britisher so she might don't know hindi songs. So she challenged priya to sing a hindi song. To their surprise she started singing a song.

Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maanu
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye 
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maanu
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta 
Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata 
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yahi marna issi ke liye 

she was singing whole song looking at Ram as if this is wat she feels, as if this what she want to say to Ram and Ram wast also lost into her song, her eyes.

They both were lost in each other's eyes. This didn't go unnoticed by others present there. They broke the eye-lock wen everyone clapped for priya.

Now the bottle was spin again n now it was vikram turn n he also choses dare. Neha asks him to say some poetry for her.

*****Tu Chand Aur Main Sitara Hota,

Aasmaan Mein Ek Aashiyana Humara Hota,

Log Tumhe Door Se Dekhte,

Nazdeeq Se Dekhne Ka Haq Bas Humara Hota..*******

Everyone clapped for him n Nuts whistles. Similarly Nuts n Neha's turns come n they perform the task that they have chosen. Now it was Ram's turn n Neha ask him: truth or dare

Ram thought k if he'll chose dare kahin wo mujhse kuch ulta seedha na kara de so he choose truth. Before any body could grab this oppurtunity, Neha asked him the question.

Neha: fatty, are u in luv with someone? Don't lie

Ram with great difficulty says, "haan"

Neha n Nuts hi - fied each other. Vikram n Priya were surprised. Ram was blushing n at the same time embarrased.

Nuts: kaun hai woh bhai?

Priya was more curious than others.

Priya(impatiently): bataiye na Ram, who's that lucky girl?

Ram: games k rule k hisab se i've to answer only one question aur choti ye 2nd question hai n now pls excuse me.

Neha n Nuts were disappointed but they thought they'll plan out something.

After 2 or 3 days, Ram tracked down the samar's new number n gives it to Priya. 

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking like this only, Ram has confessed the half truth remaining half will be done soon, good going, but don't this Samar to interfere and i know he will back out from this relation, so best of luck to Ram, its better he confess his feelings now, plz continue ASAP
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mein toh yeh chahti thi ki Ram ko samar ka no. kabhi na mile
I want raya together. Ram in love shayad Priya bhi😕
chalo nuts aur Priya achhe dosth hai.
thanks for PM and continue soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...finally priya's past is out nd i m sure this samar will back out..
Ram ne toh maan liya ki wo priya se pyaar karta hai par priya ko shayad ab realise hoga samar ka chapter close hone ke baad..good going
Cont soon nd thanx for pm
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

I was thinking like this only, Ram has confessed the half truth remaining half will be done soon, good going, but don't this Samar to interfere and i know he will back out from this relation, so best of luck to Ram, its better he confess his feelings now, plz continue ASAP

in last update evrythng will be sorted out...dont worry 😊
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update  soon
Totally different story
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update 
finally Priya ka past samne aa gaya 
waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon
thx 4 PM
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh that was priya's past which doesnt matters to ram...
I think priya also loves ram...
Samar!!!!!...hope everything goes well...
Neha plan really worked...
Awesome update
Waiting for next
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was nice S dear ,but suddenly SAMAR?dont want any haddi b/w our RAYA .I think Priya is also falling for RAM .plz update ASAP.thank u for ur PM dear
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Ab ye ram priya ke beech haddi ko bhagao
Continue soon !!!