Ayan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
morning scene was very cute
good going
rimshazeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My sweetheart di when u r going to update...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey all i am back with my update ðŸ¥³
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter-30

Indira and Sameer though decided to maintain a strict employee and employer relationship but they both did not stop caring for each other. Days are filled with their romance and general talks. Indira received her first cheque of her salary and bank pin details. Immediately Indira send the money to shweta asking her to give to the lawyer and start the case of Sharma Nivas and also send some money to her house, though shweta rejected to take money but Indira insisted to pay all her debts to shweta, at last shweta accepts the money. Indira feels happy that her case is moving now, she can have her Sharma nivas back before she goes back to India. Indira shifted to Sameer room on his insist and they started really staying together in Sameer's room sharing his bed. Sameer, is still not able to understand why he insisted Indira to stay with him when he never allowed any other girl stay with him in his room. He always likes his privacy in his bed room but Indira staying in his room made him feel happy. He made place in his wardrobe for Indira to place her clothes. He donot want to become habituated to her but couldnot stop himself to have her in his room. It gave him a feel of owning, he felt as if he own's Indira not as mistress but something else, something more precious way which he cannot understand. Indira at first hesitated to shift but she felt unknown happiness to share his room as if she is a part of his life. She liked that feeling a lot. He made Indira do work outs along with him, ofcourse the work outs end with their romance. They go for walking in the evening in the beautiful weather; Sameer likes to stare at her when she starts talking about everything and nothing. He showed few tourist places and the city to her. He likes to see her child like enthusiasm to see and learn new things and mature dealings when situation occurred. How much he learns about her still she is a mystery to him, he felt he can never be bored when Indira is around. This is the first time he felt like this about a girl, the feeling surprised him. He pushed the thoughts thinking Indira is the first girl he saw in his life is genuinely full of life with no wrong motives.

One morning, someone knocks at door. Indira opens the door to see no one at the door but some fresh lilies and a small box is left at their door step along with a letter neatly folded in a letter cover. 
Indira reads the letter cover "To Mr. Sameer Diwan". 
Indira close the door and goes near Sameer who just comes out from his room "who is it Indira?" 
Indira "not sure, someone left flowers and a box with letter", she feels uneasy to think some pretty girl left those gifts to Sameer, she feels jealous but hides it from Sameer and handovers the letter to Sameer, she tells to herself lamely 'no I am not jealous, it is just that no one is allowing Sameer to take rest on his holidays that's all'. 
Sameer opens the letter and starts reading it, a small smile forms on his face. He gives the letter to Indira "this is for you." 
Indira is confused "for me?" Sameer nods his head taking the flowers and box from Indira's hand. Indira starts reading the letter "To Sameer Diwan" and stops "but letter is addressed to you." 
Sameer "read it" 
Indira continues reading the letter loudly "To Sameer Diwan, I am working in the company which you have taken over recently. I am 38 years old single mother for two children. My job is the only source of income for us. When I came to know about takeover I am sure that I will be fired, as per the discussions going on in the office they informed me that due to my less qualification I will be relived soon and I need to search for another job. I went into depression but later we got a notice saying we will be under observation for next 6 months and our jobs will depend on our hard work and productivity. Thanks a lot for providing me this opportunity to prove myself and save my job." 
Indira stops reading and stares at Sameer. 
Sameer smiles "so the credit goes to you" and sits on the sofa to open the small box when Indira continuing reading "everyone say you are ruthless but I feel you are kind heart otherwise who will consider about their employees so much. Thank you Sir, your faithful employee" 
Sameer "now donot add your lines" says opening the box "wow looks like homemade cookies" and starts tasting them. Indira "No I am not adding, you might have missed to read the last lines" says seeing at him with admiration. Sameer takes the paper and reads the last line "hmm from ruthless directly kind heart" he laughs and looks at Indira. 
Indira "you heard me on that day and took my words seriously" 
Sameer feels Indira is serious she is not laughing along with him "yes, sorry if you feel I stolen some business plan from you" 
Indira "no, I mean you really care for your employees there is nothing to steal ideas from me. I did not give you this idea but just explained my situation. Thanks Sameer for thinking about it and implementing the best solution" 
Sameer "hey come on now donot be senti, you lost your job due to me remember" he winks at her to make her mood light. 
Indira nods her head "but still you saved a lot of people's job now and even you gave 8 months paid leave to Lily" 
Sameer places the box on the table and takes Indira into his arms "than thanks to you for helping me to take right decision" 
Indira is happy to see how easily Sameer gave his credit of his decision to her. She just told her views and experience but it is not needed that Sameer give a thought about it and see that other employees wonot face such situation due to him. And about Lily, he can simply tell her that it is not him who took the decision and cancel it, as he is the master not Indira but he has taken care of Lilly paid leaves without second thought. This shows he takes care of his employees for sure; he is not heartless as media tags him but he safeguards his heart from everyone. Indira is always right about Sameer, when Sameer helped poor, media tagged him as attention seeker or targeted him saying, he is trying to divert people from one of his sandals but no one appreciated or seen the real Sameer. Indira comes back from her thoughts when Sameer says "Indira everyone are so happily giving me gifts except you" he tries to change the atmosphere which became emotional unexpectedly. 
Indira rises her head from his chest "gift?" 
Sameer "wow, you took your pay cheque but party diya hain kya mujhe" 
Indira "oh, party. Ok then bolo where you want to go?" 
Sameer thinks for a while "I am bored to eat outside, so lets cook at home" 
Indira "fine, tell me your favourite I will cook for you" 
Sameer "hmm, how it will be if I cook for you" says before he can stop himself. 
Sameer 'what the hell you are talking about cooking and for Indira. You gone mad, take the words back immediately' Sameer is about to say "no" 
Indira starts laughing "cooking and Sameer Diwan, no chance. Both cannot go in one line" 
Sameer's ego gets hurt "why, Sameer Diwan and cooking cannot go in one line" he leaves Indira and places his hands on his waist glaring at Indira. 
Indira "Sameer have you ever entered into kitchen and boiled water?" 
Sameer "hello madam, I cooked for 3 years when I am doing my graduation" Indira stares at him with surprise, Sameer cruses under his breath; now damage is done Indira is looking at him with surprise. 
Sameer "oh, I hate to eat outside, so cooked in the room that's all" Indira looks suspiciously at him. 
Sameer "I am damn serious Indira I can cook and I will prove it today to you". Sameer dressed himself as chef with a hat and apron, Indira for a second felt that Sameer is getting ready for some war instead of cooking but tried her best to control her laugh seeing Sameer like a chef, he is looking cute in his apron and cooking hat. Indira is ready to see the battle of Sameer in kitchen. 

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was nice update superb..
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update..
loving sameer and indira
jaldi se indira ke birthday celebrate kardona plzz
Dalia. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail