PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey i am back with my update ðŸ¥³
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter-29

Indira feels something hard under her cheek but at the same time it is very warm and smooth. Indira nuzzles her face to take the heat more, rubbing her cheek to the smooth thing, slowly she opens her eyes thinks 'why is my pillow feels so hard, hmm but smooth' she adjusts her eyes with light in the room and raises her head to see Sameer sleeping peacefully. Indira notices she is sleeping hugging Sameer, his hand is around her waist. Indira understands the hard thing is nothing but Sameer's smooth and shaved chest. She notices her legs are interlinked with Sameers and her robe is moved high till her thighs. She tries to adjust it but Sameer's hold around her waist is not allowing her to bend more. She pulls the blanket over her, sighs and goes back to the same position and lies her head on his chest. She feels good to be in his arms and wakeup in the morning. She goes back to sleep. After sometime Sameer wakes-up feeling something heavy on his chest. He turns the heavy thing from his chest to otherside, and then he realizes his hand is under the heavy thing. Sameer groans a little tries to pull his hand and leans a little forward. Sameer irritatingly opens his eyes and surprises to Indira's face so near to his face. He awakes up completely; he recalls the night events and understands he slept with Indira in his bed room on his bed. Sameer notices Indira is still sleeping, he frees his hand and pushes the hair falling on her face. She is looking fresh and beautiful in the morning light. 
Sameer 'she is a beautiful sight in the morning, how I missed this scene for these many days' he cares her rosy lips, bends and kisses on his cheek. Sameer starts caring her cheek, 'soft' he feels. Indira moans in her sleep. Sameer body immediately reacts to her whispers or moans. She is looking breathtaking in her sleep. It is not her improper dressing that making Sameer hard but her innocent face and her innocent moans are making Sameer mad. He wants to wake her up and make love to her fresh in the morning. But he controls to see Indira sleeping peacefully. 
Sameer "another time, for now take rest" whispers in her ears and rised from the bed. He turns to see Indira searching for pillow in her sleep. A small smiles breaks on his face, Sameer removes the pillow and adjusts back on the bed, beside her and pulls her in his arms, closes his eyes feels content with Indira in his arms. After sometime Sameer wakeups and turns his head to see Indira staring at him, she balanced herself on her one hand and caring Sameer's robe staring at him. Sameer smiles and turns towards her hiding his face in her neck, "morning" mummers kissing her on her neck. 
Indira hugs him "good morning". 
Really, a new and very good morning to both of them. At last Sameer and Indira wakes up and gets ready for the breakfast. Indira notices that David came and left her luggage in the living room in the morning. After breakfast Sameer goes to his study to make some calls. While Indira calls the house keeping and starts cleaning up the mess in the living room. Sameer comes out of the study to see Indira instructing the maid and send her away. Sameer leans to the wall near the living room and watching Indira. Indira after locking the door turns to see Sameer staring at her; she is not sure what is Sameer thinking as his masking his emotions very carefully. 
Indira walks towards him "kya huvaa Sameer" 
Sameer shakes his head "I am sorry, seeing the mess I think Karan-" he feels uncomfortable to say the next word. Indira waits patiently for him to continue, Sameer takes a deep breath "looking at the mess, I think Karan attempted Rape on you." 
Indira says with confusion "rape" 
Sameer says uncomfortably "yes, all things are broken and-" 
Indira "he did not do anything, I beat him, so all this mess" says very causally. 
Sameer looks at her with a shock expression, "what?" he almost shouts making Indira startle. 
Indira "ya, when he first came he said you are bored with me and want to dump me. He said he knows about our contract and if you dump me before contract I donot get much money. So he wants to cancel your contract and make a new contract in which he will-" she stops feeling emotional and angry then continues "h-he want to keep me for one month and pay for 6 months. He said it is not new to him to share girls with you. As I was alone at that time and know that David or anyone can come at that time to save me. I said I am ready to cancel your contract and sign his" 
Sameer hears her with concentration controlling his angry level, Indira continues "then I came to you to break the contract. I went to some garden and stayed there till night to avoid Karan but when I returned home he is waiting for me in the living room" 
Sameer "then" 
Indira "I said I will bring my pen and went into my room without waiting for Karan to say anything and called to security and David to come as soon as possible. Then I bought a belt and beaten him. When Karan taken over the belt I started throwing all things at him, that is the why all this mess. But I gave a very bad black eye and donot know where I have beaten him. Later David and security came and saved me further from that bas***d" completes with disgust. Sameer just stares at her, he cannot believe Indira can be brave enough to handle Karan on her own, and she did not provoked Karan but handled very carefully first time and when she felt it is good time she showed her angry mode to Karan. Sameer is spellbound with Indira's presence of mind. 
Sameer claps for her "excellent presence of mind Indira and-" he thinks for a while how Karan might got beaten by Indira and starts laughing. 
Indira "kya huvaa" 
Sameer "I-I am laughing on Karan, he came and mess with a tigress" 
Indira blushes to hear compliments from Sameer, "thank you" 
Sameer "thank god you never showed that on me" 
Indira "how can I show on you, you are my employer" 
Sameer stops laughing and looks at Indira, both Indira and Sameer feels little disturbed, the word 'employer' really bought some unknown distance between them. 
Sameer tries to smile a little "ya I am your employer" 
Indira feels awkward to stand infront of Sameer after the 'employer' conversation. 
Indira "I need to make call to my mother, I will back" 
Indira walks towards her room leaving Sameer in the living room. 
Sameer "yes, I am her employer. We should never forget that relationship between us." 
Indira sits on her bed and calls to her family, she talks with them but her heart and mind are not hearing to them, it is thinking what she told to Sameer in the living room. At last she cuts the call still sits on the bed thinking. She did not like calling Sameer her employer. 
Indira "I know Sameer is my employer but why it feel odd to call him that. I donot know what should I call Sameer, what is the relationship we have, I never gave this a thought. I think it is not good to maintain any relation between us other than employee-employer because after 6 months we never going to meet. He is out of my league and I can never dream to have a permanent relation with Sameer' 
Indira almost screams in her mind 'permanent relationship' – "what the hell I am thinking, I donot want any relationship with Sameer. I donot want to be called as one of the girlfriends of Sameer. For now this is just a job but later if by chance also I have a relationship with him then people will term me as 'one of the many girls of Sameer'. I never want that tag, I know I can never be 'only the girl in rest of his life' and I donot want anything temporary and I want anything to be forever' she feels like laughing "'forever' is never in Sameer's dictionary. So Indira Sharma forget it and if you are dreaming any forever thing with Sameer then better to stop thinking about that, it will be good for you" Indira and Sameer at the same time determines not to have any sort of relationship between them other than employee-employer. 

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really loved the way she told so casually that she beat KARAN.😆😆

Sameer was.

I know one day,both will understand that it is a long lasting relationship.😉😉
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update.. waise agli update kab hein madam???
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome..
Part..
loved it
rimshazeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update...finally apna mmorning scence da diya 🤗
It is sooo beautiful hayeee

Hope soon they understand their relation. .
Very well written..
Continue soon
TheLeo_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it...
tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update PD

awesome