Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rimshazeb

Kaha ho PD...at least koi rply he kardo ..

PD pehle ki tarah chup hogayi hai
rimshazeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

PD pehle ki tarah chup hogayi hai

To ab una bolwai kase? 😕
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey all I am back with my update ðŸ¥³
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-31

Sameer stands in the kitchen cursing himself, slip of his tongue bought him into the kitchen. He is not good cook but a decent cook, still, why should he cook for Indira. What if she thinks he is treating her specially? 
Sameer 'she challenged me that I cannot cook that is why I am in the kitchen to prove her wrong that's all. Yes' he told to himself nth time and started checking for ingredients. Indira sits on the dining table looking at him. Sameer turns to see Indira staring at him with interest. 
Sameer "why are you staring at me? I lost the touch but still I can cook" 
Indira "I did not say anything, I am just curious to know what can you cook" 
Sameer "anything you want" says with over confidence, 'stop it Sameer' his mind screams. 
Indira "wow then I want gobi ki parathe and daal, simple meal" 
Sameer 'oh god, gobi ki parathe. That is the only thing I donot know, I mean I donot know how to mix the flour. Kiran use to help me always in mixing the flour. Cann't  she ask for some sandwich or something which are so easy to cook. You are the one always say donot agree for any terms in hurry now why the hell you told her proudly that you cook, Sameer Diwan you have to use your manipulations here on Indira to save the situation.' 
Sameer "Indira parathe and roti are so boring, lets cook something western or" he checks for frozen foods. 
Sameer "where are the frozen foods" 
Indira "I hate frozen foods, so I did not bought anything which are frozen. Everything is fresh" 
Sameer gives an uncomfortable smile "wow good, healthy food" 
Sameer 'now how to mix the flour. Chalo let's try' Sameer takes the flour and a vessel, pour flour. He takes the jug and about to pour the water. 
Indira shouts "Sameer care-" 
Sameer turns showing his finger "stop you are not going to give me directions understand" 
Indira "no I mean listen, jug" 
Sameer keeps his finger on his lips "silence" 
Indira puts her finger on her lips trying to hide her smile looking at Sameer. Sameer is about to pour the water the jug lid opens and all water falls in the vessel making the flour a soup. 
Sameer "I donot know that lip is loose" 
Indira folds her hand "we have to listen to the experienced people before attempting something you donot know" Sameer raises his eye brow. Indira bites her tongue but stands her ground. 
Sameer "fine, so what shall we do? And to be frank I donot know how to mix the flour well. It is kiran who use to do that and I use to make roti's" says guilty with a silly grin on his face. Indira feels Sameer is looking adorable accepting the mistake, "move, I will help" 
Sameer "but I said it is my treat, I mean I should cook" 
Indira "we will do it together" 
Sameer "fine", he moves a little giving space to Indira. Indira takes a cloth and filters water alittle and then mixes enough flour to make it dough. Sameer starts chopping the vegetables finely mean while. Indira and Sameer together cooks food enjoying each other's company. Sameer insists to serve Indira, and he acted as a good host making Indira feel special. After they lunch, they together cleaned the mess. 
Sameer "you go and sit in the living room I will bring fruit salad as desert". 
Indira "ok", she sits on the sofa comfortably waiting for Sameer. Sameer comes out after a while with two bowls of fruits neatly cut and placed both the bowls on a tray. 
Sameer bends a little infront of Indira saying "at your serve mam", at the same time the front door opens and Kiran enters with a bag singing "who left the door open huhuhuhuhu" and stops seeing Sameer bent a little infront of Indira with a tray in his hand, where Indira is sitting like a princess. 
Kiran stands with an open mouth "Mr. Sameer Diwan when did you become a naukar to Indira" 
Sameer stands straight still holding the tray glaring at Kiran. 
Indira shouts "Kirannn"  and runs towards Kiran hugging him tight. 
Kiran "wow, what a welcome" hugs her back. Sameer watches both of them with jealous, still glaring at Kiran. Kiran notices the jealous in Sameer's eyes which shocks him to the core. 
Kiran 'Sameer and jealous', Kiran clears his throat, Indira breaks the hug and about to move away Kiran places his hand around Indira still holding her tight. 
Kiran sheepily says "Sameerrr" 
Sameer immedaitley turns otherside, keeps the tray on the table saying "why are you here?" 
Kiran "oh dost hotho isssa, what a welcome? Learn something from Indira, how to receive guests" 
Sameer leisurely sits on the sofa takes his fruit bowl starts eating "you are not guest" 'but kabab mein hadi' tells to himself. 
Kiran as if he heard him "yes yes I am not the guest but some kabab and whatever" 
Sameer raises his eye brow still eating. 
Kiran "hey hello donot give me that attitude hain. And any how if I am interested then it will be on you" winks at him. 
Sameer chokes his fruits and starts coughing, raises from his seat. 
Indira, who till now did not understand the silent and short cut communication of Kiran and Sameer, but understands the last line and starts laughing. She goes near Sameer and starts caring him "relax Sameer". 
Sameer "why the hell are you here?" 
Kiran "I have a fashion show this week but my assistant booked room for me from tomorrow, and today I did not get any room. I thought you are in the same city, so I can get some place to stay for tonight. I hope you both donot have any objection." 
Sameer "No" 
Indira "Yes" 
they both say at the same time. 
Kiran "what?" 
Indira "No" 
Sameer "Yes" again at a time. 
Kiran confused "yes or no" 
Before Sameer can talk Indira speaks out "ofcourse you can stay, we donot have any issue. Hain naa Sameer" 
Sameer glares at Kiran. Kiran bends his head smiling to himself. 
Indira takes the bowl of fruits offering to Kiran "have this, Sameer made it" 
Kiran "wow thanks a lot" he takes the bowl. 
Sameer "oh-" tries to stop Indira 'forget it' mutters under his breath and sits with a bang on the sofa. 
Kiran hiding his smile takes the bowl "thanks Sameer" starts eating it "I think I need to share the guest washroom for some time with you Indira, later for tonight sleep on the coach" 
Indira "why to sleep on the coach, you can have the guest room for yourself" 
Sameer immediately interrupts "Indira, can you go and see if I forgot to turn off the gas" 
Kiran get suspicious with Sameer sending Indira away, he stops her continuing "but you are staying in guest room, right" 
Sameer "Indira go" 
Kiran still watching Sameer says "Indira, guest room" 
Indira while walking towards Kitchen says "I am not using guest room, I and Sameer stay in master bed room so you can have the guest room". Indira leaves the living room. 
Kiran who is eating stops in middle air staring at Sameer "Sharing- I mean Sameer Diwan is sharing his master bed room with a girl… no no correction with Indira Sharma, this is news to me" and starts grinning "whats the matter? Special treatment to Indira" 
Sameer "nothing special, see I made that bowl with love and she gave it to you. It shows how much special it is" and walks towards the common balcony, 
Indira comes out "everything is fin- Sameer where are you going" 
Sameer "to hell, want to come" and walks away. 
Indira confused "Sameer ko kya huvaa" 
Kiran starlted with Sameer's sudden outburst, grins at Indira "pagal hogaya hain" winks at her still eating his fruits, takes the bag and walks in to the guest room thinking 'hmm sharing the room, special treatment…. Looks like daal mein kuch kaal hain. I need to find out'

Indira takes the half eaten bowl of Sameer and follows him to the balcony. Sameer is standing facing the otherside fuming. 
Indira "Sameer, kya huvaa. Why you left your bowl half eaten" 
Sameer turns his head and glares at her "I donot want to eat, go and give that also to your kiran" says sarcastically. 
Indira understands "oh, hmm… Sameer bora laga that I gave it to Kiran" 
Sameer "No" says 'Yes' to himself. Indira reads his unsaid words, goes infront of him, Sameer turns his head to otherside. Indira places her hand on his cheek and turns his head towards her. 
Indira "Sameer, sorry… dil se sorry" holds her ear "guest hain, tho I just gave him but see we can share it, eating with one spoon, how romantic" says keeping her expressions romantically. Sameer smiles a little to see Indira cute expressions, as the expressions look cute rather than romantic, Sameer "fine." 
Indira take a full spoon of finely chopped fruits and makes Sameer eat them, Sameer repeats the same and kisses Indira on her cheek, Indira gives a shy smile to him. They happily shared the bowl; both did not notice that Kiran is watching them from other side with surprise and happy at the same time.

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

hmm mujhe yehi daar tha
i know preeti Di dhire dhire ye FF update karna bholl jayegi
pher ye bhi baki ff ki tarah bandh ho jayegi

i am  not going forget dear and infact yesterday only i got a good story line to continue my mayur-Sara FF ðŸ˜‰

will start that as soon as possible ðŸ˜ƒ
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kiran darling do something for these two dumbos.😆
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yoo!!! kiran aagaye.. kuch karo yaar inn logo ka..
and superb update

rimshazeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awee I just love this part so cute+romantic...
N sameer to na pocho itna cute our adorable lg rha tha ...itna pyar sa fruit salat bna n indira na kiran ko da diya...just like jealous kid ..dil kar rha h oska cheeks pull karo ..cho chweet
I love sameen n oska mind k bate hamesha confused rhta h bechara 😆

Kiran a gyai chalo ab wo he in love birds ko track per lai ge 😉
Continue soon PD
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update 
Love is in the air  or should I say Sameer pyar ka side effect ðŸ¤—
I got say I like the jealous Sameer 
Dalia. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail