AsYa OS: Daddy's Little Princess

SmileyStar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello people!!πŸ€—

Back after what seems like ages. It's not my fault my life is so hectic πŸ˜† Anyways, this is an ArHi-converted-AsYa OS. My new friends on this forum wanted me to write more frequently and since my creativity is at an all time low, I thought I'd convert some of my old ones into AsYa. So it's new for them and I don't even have to use my grey matter. I'm a genius, aren't I? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Old readers, you can run off right now. I don't expect you guys to read this garbage twice. It's too much too ask 🀣

AsYa OS: Daddy's Little Princess

The door bell rang and 3-year-old Zoha ran to get the door yelling, "Abbu's home!"

Zoya laughed out loud as got up to follow her daughter, who was now jumping up and down, unsuccessfully trying to grab the door handle.

Zoya opened the door to catch a glimpse of a haggard and exhausted-looking Asad before Zoha launched herself into her dad's waiting arms, an act they had perfected over time and Asad's face broke into a radiant smile, all traces of tiredness suddenly gone.

"How's my little princess doing today?" he asked planting a kiss on her chubby cheeks while handing his laptop briefcase to Zoya and giving her a quick peck too. Zoya blushed instantaneously and shook her head. The number of times she had asked him not to kiss her in front of the kids... but did he listen? No! Of course not!

"Abbu, I colored in my new coloring book today! The one you got me yesterday." Zoha announced excitedly, her high-pitched sweet voice ringing in the house.

"Really, you did? That's brilliant, Zoha! But Abbu wanted to do coloring with you too." He pouted in an exaggerated manner and Zoha burst into giggles.

"You can do it with me again in the afternoon. I'll let you color in Barbie." Zoha said in a manner that showed how gracious she was being.

"Really?? You'll let me color in Barbie?? I can't wait!" Asad beamed at his daughter who flashed her dimples back at him and Zoya laughed looking at the duo proudly.

"Zoya, where's Ahsan?" Asad turned to her, asking about their elder son.

"He's out with Ayaan... and before you freak out, Humaira's with them." Zoya smiled as she saw Asad nodding, looking satisfied. It was funny how Asad didn't trust his kids with Ayaan thinking he was too much of a kid himself to take care of Ahsan and Zoha. Although Ayaan was now happily married to Humaira, still Asad had his doubts. And he was right. Ayaan hadn't changed at all after his wedding.

Leaving the father-daughter duo to themselves, Zoya made her way to the kitchen to get Asad's lunch. This was their daily routine. Asad would always come back from office to be greeted by Zoha and then of course he'd want to know all about her day and how she spent it.

Zoya smiled as she remembered Asad telling her once that coming home and getting greeted by his little baby was one of the things he looked forward to every single day.

Zoya felt like she was the luckiest girl in the world for having such a wonderful family. She never knew Asad could be such a sweet father. She had gotten up this morning to Zoha's high pitched giggles coming from the terrace and had walked to one of the most heartwarming sights of her life.

Asad was doing his daily exercise and Zoha on getting up early today had joined him. He was now doing his daily Push Ups with Zoha straddled on his back and every time he went up and down, she'd break into peals of laugher shouting, "Faster Abbu, Faster!" while a tired but smiling Asad tried to obey her commands.

He finally collapsed on the ground and Zoha started chanting "More Abbu more! Zoha wants more!"

Asad flipped on his back and grabbing his daughter started tickling her while she giggled helplessly.

Leaving them having their father-daughter moment, Zoya went to take her daily shower and later found them both in the kitchen with Zoha perched on the counter while a completely out of place Asad tried to prepare her the desired breakfast. That sight had made her laugh out loud. Asad hated working in the kitchen but his daughter had made him do that too.

Breaking out of her reverie, Zoya quickly loaded a tray with lunch and made her way to their room, only to find Zoha asking Asad to take her to the zoo today.

"Zoha sweetie," Zoya said, walking in and placing the tray in front of Asad, "Abbu can't take you today. He just got home from office and he's really tired. He'll take you some other day, right Asad?"

"Yes, we'll go tomor-" but before he could complete his sentence, he saw Zoha's big doe like eyes slowly filling with tears and every other thought flew out his mind except to stop those precious tears from falling.

"Ok, ok! We'll go today!" He declared and saw a huge smile breaking on his daughter's face and he found himself grinning along involuntarily. He had never been able to see tears in Zoya's eye and now his daughter had inherited the exact same eyes.

"But you'll promise to hold my or your Ammi's hand throughout, ok? I don't want you getting lost again." He added in a soft serious tone while Zoha nodded solemnly.

Zoya remembered the last time they had gone to the zoo and Zoha had wandered off by herself to see the elephant and in those 5 minutes they had searched for her, Asad was beside himself with worry. He was even more panicked than Zoya and it was the only time Zoya had actually seen a tear fall from his eye which he had rubbed away furiously while continuing to run and call for his daughter and on finding her, had first hugged and kissed her and then scolded her for the first time ever.

"Abbu, now finish eating quickly! We have to go to the zoo!!" Zoha yelled excitedly and ran up to Asad with her mouth open for him to feed her some food. Asad quickly got a morsel ready and fed it to her before she ran away. Zoya loved how Zoha always joined Asad to eat. She would keep on playing but come up to him after a while to get a bite and then run off again.

Smiling, Zoya got up and taking Zoha in her arms started getting her dressed for the Zoo. After changing her in a frilly pink frock with matching shoes, she started getting dressed herself while Asad sat on the couch with the laptop on his lap, getting some quick work done.

Zoha bounced in the room and came to a stop in front of Asad, "I'm ready, Abbu!! Let's go!"

"Okay baby. Is Ammi ready too?"

"Uh huh," Zoha bobbed her head excitedly.

"How do I look Abbu?" Zoha asked holding her frock out for display.

"Like the most precious thing on Earth" Asad replied, smiling at he got up and took her in his arms, planting several kisses on her cheek in a row while Zoha giggled happily.

"Abbu, your cheeks are so scratchy." She giggled, running her tiny hand over his stubble.

"Oh are they?" Asad asked as he started kissing her again while she wriggled in his arms laughing uncontrollably.

Zoya entered the room and saw them laughing together, "Come on guys, let's get going. We don't want all the animals to go to sleep, now do we?"

"Nooo!!" Zoha answered as she wriggled out of Asad's arms and ran towards the door, but stopped midway and came running back to him, smiling cheekily, "Abbu, my shoe is untied! Can you tie it up?"

"Sure Sweetie!" Asad replied, shoving his cell phone and car keys in his pocket and going down on one knee to tie his daughter's shoe lace. Zoya smiled through her tears as Asad's voice from the past resounded in her ears, "Zoya, the day I will go down on my knees for another girl, will be the day I will tie a shoe lace for our daughter!"

THE END

Edited by SmileyStar - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
this made me cry to!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

"Sure Sweetie!" Asad replied, Shoving his cell and keys in his pocket and going down on one knee to tie his daughter's shoe lace and Zoya smiled through her tears as Asad's voice from the past resounded in her ears, "Zoya, the day I will go down on my knees for another girl, will be the day I will tie a shoe lace for our daughter!"

something really so beautiful!

i wanna c asya in d show like this hopefully after 2 years😳
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

this made me cry to!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

"Sure Sweetie!" Asad replied, Shoving his cell and keys in his pocket and going down on one knee to tie his daughter's shoe lace and Zoya smiled through her tears as Asad's voice from the past resounded in her ears, "Zoya, the day I will go down on my knees for another girl, will be the day I will tie a shoe lace for our daughter!"

something really so beautiful!

i wanna c asya in d show like this hopefully after 2 years😳

Aww really?? 😳 I'm glad.

And we can only pray that the CVs show AsYa with kids πŸ˜ƒ
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"Sure Sweetie!" Asad replied, Shoving his cell and keys in his pocket and going down on one knee to tie his daughter's shoe lace and Zoya smiled through her tears as Asad's voice from the past resounded in her ears, "Zoya, the day I will go down on my knees for another girl, will be the day I will tie a shoe lace for our daughter!"

that was beautiful...
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
hey smiley star!! i loved your stories you wrote previously too!! this one was a similar one but it was lovely seeing asad and zoya in place of arshi in this story!!! i love both the jodi's !! 

brilliant writing!!

asad in kitchenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† what all we kids can do😳

how may times she told him not to kiss him in front of kidsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asad wants to color barbieπŸ˜† how great Mr.Khan!!

and best of all the pushups scene was superb😳 i have done the same thing with my dad!!!

you portray the feelings soo well!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

really you are an amazing writer!! waiting for more!!

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww one of my fav writers is back!
Daddy's little princess indeed!
I swear you write the best stories about Asad, Zoya and their children
I love love loveddd it!!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww this was so sweet πŸ˜ƒ  Loved it.
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini0910

"Sure Sweetie!" Asad replied, Shoving his cell and keys in his pocket and going down on one knee to tie his daughter's shoe lace and Zoya smiled through her tears as Asad's voice from the past resounded in her ears, "Zoya, the day I will go down on my knees for another girl, will be the day I will tie a shoe lace for our daughter!"

that was beautiful...

Thank you 😳
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg! This has to be the cutest and most adorable OS I have ever read!! It was soo beautiful!! Asolutely loved it!! Especially the last line!!! <3333 :)))
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbakes

hey smiley star!! i loved your stories you wrote previously too!! this one was a similar one but it was lovely seeing asad and zoya in place of arshi in this story!!! i love both the jodi's !! 

brilliant writing!!

asad in kitchenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† what all we kids can do😳

how may times she told him not to kiss him in front of kidsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asad wants to color barbieπŸ˜† how great Mr.Khan!!

and best of all the pushups scene was superb😳 i have done the same thing with my dad!!!

you portray the feelings soo well!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

really you are an amazing writer!! waiting for more!!

Aww thank you so much for reading it again 😳 And yeah I did make some small changes. Glad you like them πŸ˜‰

Oh I love both these Jodi's too and both the couples are so similar that I can easily convert them. One angry young man falls in love with a crazy girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks. Here's a big hug  πŸ€—