Frequent Posters

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey let us PM Moderator!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Generally, weekend shows do not get forums on IF. That is why even Mahima Shani Dev Ki had no forum when it aired on NDTV Imagine a few years ago. Only because people requested for Ramayan Forum did they create one on Zee Tv, otherwise that forum too might not have been made.

To get Buddha Forum, people should together PM the global mods and Vijay. They might open one by next week then!

actually they have created forum but it is still not open for posts..wonder why the delay ??
EXOL thumbnail
@all pls pm Vijay and all Zee tv mods asking them to open forum asap
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

The Queens Mahamaya and Maha Prajapati are looking gorgeous!

Magnificient sets made in and out of the palace.The graphics were pleasing and I feel this to be a best presentation.

Hoping they rope in suitable actors for other main roles.😳

Unhappy to see no discussion forum for this wonderul show!

Anyhow we have to watch few more episodes before rating.But the first episode was really good.

Anyone here who did a research on Buddha's history? or have an idea of his complete life history?

I just wanted to know whether the Kheer poisoning episode and other plots made by Mangala Devi and her husband were mention in Buddha's history or not?

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nneeiill

actually they have created forum but it is still not open for posts..wonder why the delay ??

Oh, if they have created the forum then maybe they're just waiting for the show to start. It's possible that IF mods are not aware that the show started on Sunday. I too was not aware because I barely saw any promos on TV and there have been 0 promotional tactics.

People should PM the mods and let them know that the show has started. They will definitely open the forum very soon.
EXOL thumbnail
@janaki : vijay said he will open soon..and i think its open now
Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=825
@ all Buddha forum is open now😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It's great that the forum is open! I do hope though that new members will also be active in this forum, to keep this AT of Buddha alive. :D
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is an awesome show..brilliant cinematography..n felt like i'm watching a film on tv...but again no promotions and bad time slot...same happened with ramayan too..:(