Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The show will be aired on Sundays 11 am, starting this Sunday -  8 th Sept 😊 .
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this thread dear..Can we join in the discussion??Since Buddha forum is not yet opened,I was going to open a thread for discussions but found this one.The show is beyond fantastic.From sets to costumes ,to graphics and then the pace everything just surpasses my expectations.iT was like watching a movie on TV...cinematography si beautiful..Sadly it hasn't been promoted enough...
Loved the entire first episode...
Rgards
Piu

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Today I watched first episode of Buddha. It is fantabulous.Superb costumes,jewellery,screenplay..and fantastic actor and some really mindblowing graphics. It looks like a classic movie. Why Buddha forum is still not open ?

The show is a must watch for all...first episode itself is so grand..i have not seen any mytho or historical shows of such grandeur.

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Today I watched first episode of Buddha. It is fantabulous.Superb costumes,jewellery,screenplay..and fantastic actor and some really mindblowing graphics. It looks like a classic movie. Why Buddha forum is still not open ?

The show is a must watch for all...first episode itself is so grand..i have not seen any mytho or historical shows of such grandeur.

Absolutely after watching it I had a major deja vu of the movie Asoka..It had some similar costumes..Even the hairdo's etc were absolutely gorgeous and perfect...
Loved Mahdevi Mahamaya and Prajapati's bonding!! Nigar as Mangla is PERFECT...I loved the elephant graphics when the lotus impregnated Mahamaya's womb..Little Devdutt was wonderful and cute too.I am waiting for the bird hunting episode between Siddhartha and Devdutt..The Shal Vriksha Birth giving scene was So beautiful...
I like the use of a dancing narrator to weave the thread of the story

EXOL thumbnail
really the elephant grpahic was mindblowing and when they showed lil buddha's foot steps i had  goosebumps...

loved mahamaya and prajapati bonding too...sameer also looks gr8..overall very authentci and realistic feel..nothing OTT...

EXOL thumbnail
i wonder why zee tv is not promoting such quality show...really cant understand their strategy...πŸ˜•
this show is a must watch for all...
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

i wonder why zee tv is not promoting such quality show...really cant understand their strategy...πŸ˜•
this show is a must watch for all...

Absolutely clueless why are they not promoting the show..You are right about the OTT stuff its beautiful and seamlessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello friends i pmed to GM ahanna and  Zee tv CM jyoti a no. of times  they are saying admin is not online so forum is yet not opened i don't know when it will be opened  as. jyoti asked to open a buddha cc on cc section i opened it CM will shift it to buddha forum after forum opens

plz join the cc too

Buddha Chat Club#1

and plz also keep commenting here
plz open Buddha Forum
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the first episode ⭐️. 

Just a bit of negativity with the characters like Mangala... But the Divine Will prevails with the birth of Siddhartha!! 😊.

The sacrifice and the care of Prajapati for her elder sister Mahadevi, makes her (Prajapati) a great character!!!  β­οΈ   Also loved the performances by Mahadevi and Lositha ⭐️ .  We could feel their emotions!!!!

The last scene was really great with the lotus with each footstep of the prince ⭐️ ⭐️...

I hope the show will maintain the standard and deliver some great episodes, filled with spirituality 😊

And Thanks to RoseFairy for both the threads πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First episode of Buddha was really awesome.

Here are some caps and avis from the first episode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------