Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Geeshu one small request can you avi the impregnation of the lotus in mahadevi mahamaya's womb ??😳😳😳😳
I think both Mahadevi and Prajapati has a wonderful chemistry..Their eyes speak volumes..I must say Excellent casting...Even Sameer Dharmadhikari sa Shuddhodhan is perfect..I am so damn angry..Why hasn't the forum been open yet 😕MB forum has been opened ages ago..So unfair...That's why I hate hyped shows..Even Zee has not done enough promotions and gave it a ridiculous time slot😡😡😡
Gosh I so badly want it to be noticed or else it will face the same debacle as Zee TV Ramayan
The show is simple GORGEOUS and it will be unfair if its not noticed ...SEE SP they created so much hype about MB jabki I found the graphics and quality of Buddha even better than their promos of MB
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@piu : she has made the avi already...

and totally agree...mahabharat promo looks dull now in front of buddha...am really worried for the show coz of time slot...this show deserves major promotion..such classic shows needs to be seen and appreciated by larger audience..the casting up till now is just perfect...

wonder who will be Buddha ?

Transference thumbnail
AwwNeilu thoda big avi tha toh it was not loading..
Gorgeous Geeshu
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

@Geeshu

If you don't mind can I use the Avis and caps you posted!😳Both the Avis are Superb!!⭐️
Cutebie_Vidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

totally loved queen mahamaya..

what's her name actually😳
-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiebie_vidhu

Sameer very fab as king

ya honestly there is a royalty around him😳

he perfect choice to the king role😃

seems he born to act as King ,Gangadar Rao in JKR,King shatanu in MB ,now king suddhodana in bhuddha eventually his name Raj in YMGGK 😆

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaPriya12

ya honestly there is a royalty around him😳

he perfect choice to the king role😃

seems he born to act as King ,Gangadar Rao in JKR,King shatanu in MB ,now king suddhodana in bhuddha eventually his name Raj in YMGGK 😆

Absolutely true just love him in king roles..I was in awe of his Gangadhar Rao Portrayal👏👏👏
I donno why I made this i really loved both of them 😳but here is a siggy😳Feel free to use

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
only buddha knows when forum will b opened
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Generally, weekend shows do not get forums on IF. That is why even Mahima Shani Dev Ki had no forum when it aired on NDTV Imagine a few years ago. Only because people requested for Ramayan Forum did they create one on Zee Tv, otherwise that forum too might not have been made.

To get Buddha Forum, people should together PM the global mods and Vijay. They might open one by next week then!
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cgm was weekened show too we got forum as soon as show started