Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
note :

guys i m going to type as furiously as i can ..just got back .
but in all these pages i cant search suggestions ..please everyone of you ..who suggested songs here ...list in and pm me ..but only one pm from one person with all the songs ..cause i already receive atleast 50 pms per day ..so i will lose the songs if u send them in diff pms..please bebo ..all ur suggestions in one pm ..give me the title of the song i will google

plz hurry up guys ..!

SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amour_Reet

note :

guys i m going to type as furiously as i can ..just got back .
but in all these pages i cant search suggestions ..please everyone of you ..who suggested songs here ...list in and pm me ..but only one pm from one person with all the songs ..cause i already receive atleast 50 pms per day ..so i will lose the songs if u send them in diff pms..please bebo ..all ur suggestions in one pm ..give me the title of the song i will google

plz hurry up guys ..!

OK I will pm u all do u want me to send with lyrics
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saans (Sad Version) - Jab Tak Hai Jaaan
-Crayon- thumbnail

I have read this whole story while sitting in a metro train and I was so engrossed at one particular point that I was tempted to skip my station and continue reading the story. After reading all the chapters, it all led me to the second chapter where Geet puts forth her POV regarding Othello and Iago...Geet projecting Othello as the villain...his lack of faith and assuming Desdemona's infidelity. (Not that these both situations are the same but they do have a bit of similarity in them. )When it came to herself ...it was proved that anger blinds a person...no matter what your ideologies are ...everything falls apart at one particular moment where you refuse to think calmly...it unleashes your darker shades.

To be honest...I hated Geet...And I probably would have been the one who would have actually not felt very bad using the word next victim as the other Prof used. Initially even Arjun kind of scared me...I really thought that somewhere he was crossing his line in Geet's matter as she was just any other student for him in college. It was scary but then the way things changed...I can't help but wonder about Arjun. The line... that he was doing it for Uday. The situation he is in...It's a very complex one...It's difficult to say anything about his feelings for a person like me. My teacher here I would like to believe reflects so many relationships in this FF...Whether it's Geet- Maan or Maan-Dia or even Uday-Maan. The fact they all are binded together in more than one link makes things more complex and beautiful. Geet being the daughter of Uday or the same Geet being the granddaughter of Anant or Dia reminding him of his own self. There are so many strings and that's what makes this story so amazing along with its fast pace.  I totally love this. 

Geet's suffering...it's painful..It is extremely painful but at one point I still feel it's going to be very difficult for everybody even in her college to act with her in a normal way because they have seen the most vicious part of hers along with the brave and repentance filled confession of her lie. The Venom like thing sometimes lasts longer...it's just like at times someone's honesty inspires you...the same way someone's fury or the vicious part scares the shit out of people. Probably people do have such darkest shades in them...everybody does but it all seems fine until it comes out...Ones it gets unleashed or say becomes clearly visible...It's impact  would surely last longer.

This is one of the most amazing FFs I have read in a long time. The best part being ...you never created Arjun...Geet or even Dia just to be either hated or loved. You left it for us...Let us travel in the story you weaved and perceive it according to each reader's experiences. Amazing! ðŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Ok do I even make sense or have I just blabbered away to glory? ðŸ˜†

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is very easy to hurt someone love and said "Sorry"

But it' really very difficult to get hurt and say "I am fine"..
soniaz121 thumbnail
stay with me by danity kane  it starting lyrics are like this 
rain drops fall from every where 
i reach out for u but u r not there
so i stood waiting in the dark '
with ur picture in my hands 
story of a broken heart 
stay with me don 't let me go 
because i can't be without you 
just stay with me and hold me close 
because i built my world around u 
and i don't wanna know what it like without u 
so stay with me just stay with me
i m trying and hoping for the day 
when my touch is enough to take the pain 
hope u like the song it tc dear bye

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
? Edited by hermoso - 11 years ago
Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Had Arjun told Geet everything earlier there wouldn't have been any complexities in their relationship but life is never so simple ;)

Satya made Arjun see things from both sides.

Now is the not the right time for Geet to find out about Maan. This will shatter her instantly though after some time she'll be happy to know everything. At this moment, she needs the love, care, trust and assurance which only Arjun can bring at this moment. Also as her exams are going on, I second Arjun that Maan's story should be told after her exams. She should be at peace to accept things calmly.

I truly appalaud the strength and courage being displayed by Geet. Even in the serial Geet was known for these two characteristics of her and of course innocence and purity of heart too.
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Are you updating tonight?? 
singh24 thumbnail

Waiting for New Thread and update dear...