Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Part:- 54
     And the cake cutting started.
   Dishu blewed the candles while all r singing h.b. song to her. She blewed the candles and geet guided her to cut the cake.
Dishu took the first piece and tried to feed it to Geet ,but Geet guided her hand towards prasant and Arpitha. She fed them, and they fed her,  Later she took another piece and fed it to Geet and her chachi, chachu. She again took one piece and ran to Maan and fed him. Maan took it fr. her and fed it to her,wishing her again. Later she fed it to Annie and rahul and Arjun and Aadi etc...etc... 
   Later Prasant took them to dinner table, Prasant, Aakash, Arpitha, Ankitha asked all to have dinner, and they served them. Maan looked for Geet,but she is no where.  He wondered where is she gone? Throught the dinner he didnt find her. he completed his dinner uninterestingly,dont know why?,but he know he is not happy for something. He got a call fr. someone,he anwsered but as there is lot of noice. he moved to the back of the house to talk the call.
While talking he observed that there is also going some function,more over geet is there serving them. All guests r looking different, and wierd,he didnt understand wat is going on. The whole process is going  very calm and quite. There is no huzzle buzzle like inside. 
   Prasant came in search of him to give towel to wipe hands. He find him at the back yard . Maan looked at him,
Maan:- is there any other function is going?who r they? looking wierd and different, and wat is Geet doing there?
Prasant:- they r not guests sir, they r poor and road side beggars and anath people. Maa hum sab ki b.d.s isahi celebrate karthi hai. wo humesha  chahthi hai ki to serve poor and needy.
wo humesha our b.d.s isahi celebrate karthi hai, in side Maanavaseva,aur out in back yaard Maadhavaseva.
 Maan stood numb to say anything,infact he didnt have words to  to say. He dont find any apropriate words to praise her. Annie ,who came  in search of Maan also in the same position, dont have words.
they looked each other and Geet.
Prasant:- sir, ander chaliye sir, sab log wait kar raha hai,a chotisi entertainment programme hai Dishu ka, aap jarur enjoy karenge.
They went inside seeing Geet again and again.
    All sat before a small stage. curtain is about to raise all r talking about wat will be the programme. Maan some how guessed that it should be a dance. Yes it is a dance performance by Dishu and Rahul,.dance form name'' Radda gopalam ' Radha played by little d ishu,and Gopal krishna by Rahul.
   This is a song fr. lagaan movie,' Radha kaisena jale ".
Annie clapped excitedly looking Rahul as krishna.And mygod, Dishu looking georgious in that Radha costumes. And they know without asking anyone it was Oblivously Geet who made them fit into those charecters. And the tremendous performance is directed by her. All very much enjoyed the programme and praised both. Annie is on cloud nine seeing her son like Krishna. She ran to Geet and thanked her'n'th time to made Rahul like that Arjun also joined her saying thanks to her.
   Geet looked still disturbed and restless. she is now feeling suffocated as she is thinking that Maan is still angry on her. She looked at him as if she wanted to say something and anticipating his approval. He now understand her turmoil, she wanted to say something to him, probably again saying sorry and all.
   Geet took some chacklet ice cream in a bowl and moved towards him, thinking that' iski bahane se unhe sorry bolsakthi hu',aur intezaar karna mujhe se nahi hotha.mera dum ghut rahihai. Maan understood her intentions and he moved little bit away fr. the rest to talk to her. She fallowed him,maan pretended to ,he cannot see her. He turned his back to her. She corrected her throat to get his attention.He turned to her. she quicklyoffered him icecream bowl. He looked at her and said,icecream?lekin mai abhi,abhi khaliya.
Geet:- said meekly,ji,.. dishu batharahithi ki aapko chacklet icecream  pasand hai, isiliye...
Maan:- thank god.at least aapko abhi mera yaad agaya,nahitho aapko time kaha milthe inasb kaliye bahut busy hona aapki maadavseva me?
Geet:- looked him confused, Maadhavaseva? 
Maan:- haa,. abhi abhi dekhahai ki aap back yard mai kya kar rahi thi?
Geet:- ji;  wo,..wo,...
Maan:- Aap kuch kahneki jarurat nahi hai,mai samajgaya aur aapko sorry feel karneka koi jarurat nahi hai,mai aapki rejection se naraz nahi hu. Yetho aap bahut chup rahithi, isiliye mai thoda irritate feel karraha hu, isiliye mai dishu se isa kaha.aap jo chahe wo kar sakthe, aapko koi force nahi kasakthe. mai aapki feelings ka kadar karthahu.
Geet:- thank.u. kal se mai bahut pareshan horahithi ki kahi aap mujhe galat samjhe,ab mera man halka hua. t.u. very much. icecream lijiyena.
Maan:- hmmm, and he took the bowl fr. her waise ek baath puchnatha aapse...
Geet:- kya puchna hai?
Maan:- Generally jaha ye garib, road side beggars , anathlog hotha hai,waha bahut shorsharaba, galata hotha hai. ye log bahut jhagadthe hai,per aap inhe kaise manage kiya,yetho bilkul chup chaap hai. discipline me hai,fallowing queue and lot of decency, kaise manage kiya aap? humko pata bhi nahi chala ki under ye sab chalraha hai./Geet:- galata, shore sharaba unlogonse hotha hai ki jisme insecurities hotha hai,jisse hotha hai use neglect kiya jarahahai.. Bilkul bacche ki tarah.bachhe bhi isakarthehaina sir? ye cheekthe, chillathe hai, rothe hai,hamari attention lane keliye. yaha mai usse ye insecurities dur karneka koshish kiya,use sunneka time liya aur unhe ye mehsoos dilaya ye neglected nahi hai, koi hai ise sunneke liye, so they automatically behaved like true humans.
Maan:- thik kaha,.. aapne, bahut kuch jaanthe ho aap. 

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago
sorry yaar didnt edit before post, lot of mistakes in spellins. please bare me as my net is giving lotof trouble, i typed it great speed so that again net will go. so only lot of spelling mistakes.
Part:- 55
Annie,Arjun,Aadi came there to ask Maan to depart,they all heard their conversation.
Arjun:- isa kya horaha hai bahar? kiski baare me baath karrahe jiju?
Annie:- mam ne backyard me Annadaan programme rakha hai, iski baare me bhai puch raha tha.
Arjun:- such me hame kuch nahi pata chala.
Aadi:- haa, sir, itna shant aur wo beggars se unbeleivable.
Arjun:- lagtha hai ye unbelievable ko believable banana geet mam ki aadat hai.
Annie:- such me arjun i am falling again and again for her.
Arjun:- oh;  Annie; ye tum kya baath karrahi ho? ye naisaaf hai annie? tum mera saath isa nahi karsakthe?
Annie:- Arjun;; tumna,... mai dekhthi hu tume baad me.
Arjun:- haa,.. wahi tho mai kahraha hu,ki tum sirf mujhe dekhna aur kisiko nahi.
Aadi laughed at their knoke jhoke.
  Maan and Geet turned to their side hearing aadis laughter.
Annie:- bhai.. hum chalthe?
Maan:- haa,.. annie chalthe hai, he then looked at geet saying thanks for this badiasaa dinner.
Geet :- thanks tho hume kahna chahiye,ki aap sab ake humare function ko aur ronak laya.
Prasant, Aakash,Arpitha, Ankitha, Dishu also came there. Maan took dishu lifting her up saying good night and kissed her. 
Dishu also kissed him and thanked him for coming and for the gifts.To Anwesha also she thanked.
Annie also said goodnight and bye to all.And they started to go, all came to the gate to bid bye and good night.
      In the car to mansion.
Maan:- kaka, tum khana khaya?
Kaka:- haa,.. chote babu, geet mam ne mujhe khilaya.
Annie:- kaka;.. hum sab aapke baare me bhulgaya.
Kaka;- koi baath nahi hai babiji;.. mam haina? sab ki khayaal rakhnekeliye?
Arjun:- aap thik kaha kaka,such me hum kahi nahi dekhsaktha isa insaan ,humesha duseronke baareme sochthi hai.
Rahul:- Mamu;,, aapko mera programme achha hai na?
Maan:- taking rahul in his lap,bahut accha rahul, tumne ek dam kamal kardiya.
kitna accha hai tumhara dance? mai bahut khush hu ki mera bhanje bahut talented hai.
Annie:- haa... bhai,.. mai bhi bahut khush hu, mujhe yakin nahi horaha hai ki mera beta accha dance karsakthe?
Rahul:- ye sab geet mam ne sikhaya mama.
Annie:- haa,.. haa,... hume ab pata chala ki tum apni geet mam ki priya shishya ho.
Rahul:- haa,.. mama mam muje bahut pasand karthe hai,mama kal se humari holidays haina?[navaraathri ka] kya mai mam ke ghar ja sakthe,dishu ke saath khelne ka?
Maan and Annie looked each other.
Annie:-kyu nahi,.. agar geet mam ko koi pblm nahi ho tho.
Maan:- unhe kya pblm hogi? wo jarur maanegi, mai kahtha hu ise.
Arjun:- per Annie;,, mujhe lagtha, wo thik nahi hoga, agar use holidays me kahi jaana ho,ya koi kaam ho tho?
Maan:- hum, dekhthe hai, mai prasant se puch tha hu.
   They reached the mansion.
Pammi:- Itni der kyu hua aaplogonka?
Annie:- hum ekb.d. party me chalke araha hai.
Naina:- Maanji also attend that party?
Annie:- haa,.. wo prasant ke beti haina?
naina:- tho party uski ghar me hui?actually she got all information fr. her detective]
Annie:- nahi unki maa ki ghar me.
Naina:- aur Maan ji isi chote party keliye uss chote ghar gaya?... ye thik nahi hai Maanji, ye chote log isahi ameer logonko phasane keliye hamesha khoshish karthe hai, ye unki ghandhi plan hai,jarur isme koi sajish hoga, ye chote log ek mouka bhi nahi chode the apni aukat dikhane keliye and she is cont...
Maan cannot tolerate her blabbering against geet, he shouted at her,
Maan:- Bus... bus ... naintara? isse ek aur shabd nahi... nahi sunnna chahtha hu mai,tumse isi baath?.. aur tum kya jaanthi ho inlogonke baare me?mai chup rahithi ,..iska matlab ye nahi,ki tum kuch bhi bolo?duseronke baareme kuch bolne se pehle tum apni baare me socho, apni aukat ke baare me socho,samjhi tum?
Naina:- Maanji;.. mai ye kahna chahthihu ki...
Maan:-hum jaanthe hai kya karna hai,aur kya nahi hai? tum apni aur apni pathi ke baare me socho,.. ye socho Dev ko kaise suthaaru? with that he went inside feelig disgusted to stay there.
Annie:- bhabi;.. aap ye hamesha aukat aur haisiyat ke baare me kyu baath karthe?aur aapko isa baath karni nahi chahiye tha, jiskibaare me aap jaanthe hi nahi.she also went inside taking rahul.
    Maan came to his room all pissed off by naina. He took off his cloths and changed into his night suit. He freshened and laid on bed to sleep. But sleep is not near him.His mind is full of thoughts of geet and the incidents ,he has witnessed at geets house. By thinking about geet he got peace in his heart. All his restlessness disappeared and he fell into sleep.
     At night again he waked like before night, by dreaming geet. all aroused and tensed body full of thirst. He gulped water and looked around the room feeling again pheeka,pheeka and his bed alone. His room now giving feeling of suna,suna. He badly wanted something which he never wanted before.  his body and heart , mind all together that want. He dont know wat to do to meet his want. He felt lonely ,for the first time in his life. He sat on the bed taking his head in his palms,thinking wat is going on himself.why he is effected by geet ?wat made him to fall for her again and again. He rolled on bed not understanding wat to do? His mind is going again and again to geet ,he badly wanted to see her in that late night it self. He felt he needs her. for the first time he understand his feelings towards her. Yes,...he need her. He loves her. He wants to be near her every mnt, every hr, every day and night. he is now better understand wat meant her to him. He now started to undeerstand his love to her.but fearing, for his feeling. is it corect?love her and want to marry her?log kya sochega?  wat she will think of him if i comit my love to her? wat her children will think if they know wat i feel about her? will they hate me? will she hate me? how can i tell her my love to her? is it possible to become one? so many questions and none have answers, he sighed thinking all.
  Precap:- Geet joining in cooking classes.
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow awesome update dear this naina is always in the wrong path instigating maan but love how maan answered her..& once again he's feeling dull at night & confirms that he's in love lovely dear..do continue soon!
Part:- 56
    Holidays started. Morning 8.o.clock
Geet is sitting in the hall with Dishu made her read paper[childrens page]. She also reading paper. while turning pages her guage struck at an aad."cooking classes"learn Italian and Continental dishes',she attracted by the add,she took her mobile and called that contact no. given by there.
    She asked more details of that classes i,..e..when they start timings,fees etc..etc..and the classes r starting fr.today itself at evening 4to 8 p.m.Geet took admission in that classes and they r about 10 days. 
     At 11A.M.Maan took Rahul and came to Geets house. Geet is in kitchen preparing lunch. Dishu is playing with her gifts.
Dishu:- dost; she exclaimed seeing him. He took her and asked wat is she doing?,but his eyes r searching for geet. Geet came out hearing noises. Seeing him she wished him goodmorning..He also wished her and said, rahul wants to play with dishu,so he brought him here.
Maan:- If u dont mind, i leave him here and pick up in the evening.
Geet:- why would i mind, i deffinitely happy to have him here.Dishu also feeling bore alone they can play together. Aap ko uski chintha honeka jarurat nahi mai uski dhyaan rakhungi Maan:- I know, u dont mind, isliye mai binaa pucha lekar ayahu.mai use evening leke jaaunga.Geet:-thik hai,  aap baithiyena,mai aapke liye coffee lekar aathi hu.
Maan:- nahi..nahi.mujhe late horaha hai, mai ghar per pee ke aya hu.mai chaltha hu.bye dishu,bye rahul enjoy ur holidays.he left.
    Fr. there after every day Maan r Annie drop rahul in geets house later in the evening they pick him up to home. Geet made Rahul and Dishu full day in busy giving them some activities and learn them like painting,drawing,greeting card preparing,picture pasting,flowers making with papers,pencils,colours, words game,maths puzzles,words puzzles,filling spellings, dance ,music every thing which their age group could do. She even started to teach them chess game and reading lessons side by side. She even took them to anathasram and charity homes with her and tried to make them understand the life around. She often took them to near by park and she herself played with them.Every day Rahul was narrating the whole thing which he did in geets house and showed them wat he made. Annie , Arjun,Maan felt happy to see Rahul .
    In the evening when Arpitha came to geet fr. her college, geet leave to cooking classes.Arpitha objected her not to get strain in all these things,as no need to learn cooking now ,as she is the best cook,but she didnt listen to Arpitha.
   A week passed like that. Geet is practicing the dishes at home which she learn in classes. It was a saturday evening,6.p.m.around.
  Maan was returning fr. his meeting. He held a meeting with other share holders of that tourism com. they r not showing intrerest on spending money on roads as they think that is govt responsibility,and it will lessen their profits. Maan tried his level best to convince them saying it will be temporary but they didnt convinced r rather to say they bound to nainatara who pravoked them to resist Maan.
   Maan got pissed off and left the meeting with disgust. While he was returning Annie called him and asked him to pick up rahul. He immeadiately turned his car towards geets house as he is also feeling miserable for the lost 1 week.  He badly wanted to spend sometime with her and dishu. so he said o.k. to annie 
   As soon as he entered in the house a fabulous smell of his favourite dish...'italian rizwaana' welcomed him. He felt hungry, then only he remembered that he didnt take hIs lunch due to this meeting. He felt famished,but he surprizd by the smell of his fav.dish,who is making it here?
     Unkowingly he walked to the direction in which the smell is coming. He reached the kitchen and looked that Geet is preparing it on stove stirring it and smelling it saying good to herself.
Maan:- Aap prepare karrahi thi ye?
Geet:- jumped by his sudden voice, startled with fear and left the spoon in the dish and turned to him in that process she unknowingly touched the dish which is burning hot.
  AAah;;; she screamed by the burnt on her fore hand.
Maan:- ran to her saying GEET...
Geet kya hau? aap thik tho hai na? jalgaya haath? mujhe dikhayiye,saying this he took her hand in his hands and tried to sooth her by blowing air on it. 
Iam sorry geet, i should not come like that suddenly, sorry he said worriedly and took her to the wash basin to pour water on that wound.He kept her hand under the tap and opened the tap and allowed the water on it. 
   Geet looked at his worry  and painful face and in his eyes. She immeadiately composed herself and said that its o.k. sir mai thik hu. itna jyaada nahi jalgaya,choti si hai thik hojayaga.
Maan:- nahi geet i am sorry i made u to fear
Geet looked at the stove and ran to it saying ooh;;shit;;; as in this all process she for got to stop the stove and the dish on it started to burn,she ran to stove and stopped it and looked at the dish and stirred it to know how much it burnt.

Precap:-" Sab aapki waje se hua". 
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dear so maan left rahul in geet's home & got a glimpse of her for a few minutes.Lovely so maan is totally addicted to geet now & came back to meet him when geet was preparing his favourite dish..lovely dear...continue soon poor geet apne aapko jalaa diya maan ke chakkar mein😉
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love this version of maaneet...they are so comfortable with each other ; loved geet giving it to maan and vice versa...loved how much maan looks forward to spending time with geet and waiting to eat food made by her...poor guy so hungry and upset...only geet can make  him feel better.he knows that...wonder when geet will realize that too...

precap: i am sure geet is telling this to maan maybe because he was the reason the food got spoiled>...
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ur updates r fast..when im going 2 catch up all
Part:-57
 Maan:- kya hua?
Geet:-" Sab aap ki wajase hua, jalgaya pura dish. Pehli baar banarahithi,jalgaya, sab aapki wajese.
Maan:- Meri wajese? lekin mai ne kya kiya?
Geet:- aap nahi tho aur koun? kyu daradiya mujhe is tarah? jalgaya khana,ab aap hi ise khana padega.
Maan:- tho serve karo mai khavunga, he immeadiately sat on the dinning table.
Geet looked him angrily and said:- ab isahi khayenge kya? Pehle aap haath muh dhoke ayiye, then she looked up him top to bottom and again screamed" my god".
Maan:-looking her confusingly😕asked, ab kya hua?
Geet:- Aap mera kitchen barbaad kardiya, apavithr kar diya, koi isahi shoes pehenke kitchen ke under athahai kya? Jayiye pehle bahar jake shoes nikalke, fresh hoke ayiye.
Maan:- Hurriedly ran out of kitchen to remove shoes.  He then went to wash room and after fresh up he came out. He looked for towel to wipe his face,geet looked him and handover a fresh towel to him. He wiped off with it .geet called Rahul and Dishu inside to have tiffin. They came inside asking wat nani?wat mam?Geet:- jake muh haath dhoke ana naastha lagathi hu.
o.k nani,o.k.mam they went and came. Dishu:- hai dost; she ran and jumped on him he carried her to the dinning table. Rahul also came there saying mamu;
He sat on chair and made dishu sit on his lap. Rahul said, ye mera mamu hai mai bethunga mamu ke laps mai.
Dishu:- tho kya? ye mera dost hai aur waise bhi ghar me tum humesha beththi hu na... ab mujhe bethnedo bhaiyaa.
Rahul:- thik hai. Maan smiled seeing their bond. 
Geet came with three plates of rizwaana.she gave it to them.
Hai rizwaana;...rahul said, mam ye mamu ka fav. dish hai,aur mujhe bhi pasand hai.
Dishu:- nani, ye aap pehle kabhi nahi banayatha?
Geet:- umm, naya hai, khake batha kaise hai?
Maan chup chap khana surukiya. he first fed dishu, and she fed him.its their routene.as he taste first morsel of it in his mouth and chewed it, he find it very tasty. And by tasting it his hunger growed high
Maan:- accha hai,bahut tasty;.. aape kaha ye pehli baar banaya,aur itni tasty kaise banaya? aapko ye italian khana banana nahi aatha..
Geet:-mai cooking classes join ki thi.
Maan:-cooking classes;...per kyu?aapki tho ye khaneki aadat nahi hai na per kyu?mere liye?[ he was in cloud nine thinking geet learning cooking italian for him]
Geet:- isa nahi hai, holidays haina mujhe thoda bore lagraha hai isiliye,..[ufff maan became like blow out belloon, all his expectations vanished, when can u admitt ur concern towards me geet? why not u open ur feelings towards me?how can i proceed without  knowing ur openion?]
But he is dam sure now she learn italian khana for him. he smiled thinking her love towards himself. He kept on eating as he is famished.Geet looked at him eating like he ate ages before. She now understand that he didnt done his lunch. She served more in his plate. He ate it calmly without saying anything,and she served more, he ate it also,and she served more ,then only Maan noticed that he is eating shamlessly like a pig.
Maan:- smiling shipishly,mai actually didnt done lunch and he wants to say something,..but geet understand his guilt and wanted to stop him fr. guilt. She diverted him by danting,..
Geet:-Aap isa kaisa karsakthe hai?aapko apka khayaal rakhna tha. humesha duseronko dantthe khayaal rakhneka,khud apni khayaal nahi rakh sakthe,isa kaisa chaltha hai?Time pe khana jaruri hotha hai. warna tabiyat kharaab hojayega. kya karrahi thi lunch time per?
Maan:-mai meeting me busy hu.wo baaki shareholders of this com. r not willing to spend on roads as that may give less profit, I tried to convince them but they r really annoying me, so i felt disgusted and left the meeting.[the Maan singh khurana never give any explanation here giving it to geet and discussing his business matters with her] 
Geet:- aapko unhe thoda wakth dena chahiye tha. unhe samjhana chahiye tha.  thoda wakth dijiye unhe. Sab log aap jaisa jhad se decisions nahi lethe. She told him in understanding manner. Her words gave him peace. His restl ness and tension got away by her soothing words. He felt relaxed and now sitting in relaxing manner. Bhuke ped se dimaag nahi chaltha,baath aur bigad jayegi,samjhi aap? telling this she started to prepare black coffe to him and boost to children. She took coffe and milk to them and gave them.While taking cup fr. her maan noticed red burnt scar on her fore hand all deep pink coloured,it is appearing because of her milky white skin, it is appearing more prominently. He felt guilt and pain looking it.
Maan:- bahut jyaada jala hau hai aapke haath?bahut dard horahahoga chaliye hum dr. ke pass chalthe..
Geet:-looked him puzzled,Arre.. itni chotisi chote keliye koi hospital jaatha hai kay? mai oinyment lagathi hu kal thak thik ho jayega.
Maan:-r u sure? mere khayaal se hum dr. ke pass jana jaruri hai.
Geet:_ nahi,..nahi, ointment se thik hojayega.
Rahul came and asked Maan ;- Mamu; chalona humare saath khelona
Maan:- mai?... mai.. kya khelu tumhare saath?
Geet:- jayiyena.. bachhonke saath thoda wakth khelnese aapka mood thiki hojatha hai.
   They dragged maan to backyard and they started to play. Maan also played with them slowly mingled with them leaving all his reservedness. he also became a small child with them.  He lived his child hood once again. Geet sat on the bench there sipping her tea looking at them enjoying. He played with them forgetting everything. After sometime he came to her and sat beside her on bench a little faraway all panting
Maan:- thank u geet for ur delicious dish and for this happiness i forgot all my tensions and remembered my child hood... thank u very much.
Geet:- thanks tho aap un bacchonko kahna chahiye,because they have that magic in them. after sometime he looked at his watch its 8.30.p.m.
Maan:- ab hume chalna chahiye, he told calling rahul
they said goodnight and started to move.
Rahul:- mam kal sunday haina, mamu, dad ghar pe honge mai yaha aa nahi saktha, aap dishu ko humare ghar bhejona, hum waha khelenge.
Maan:- haa,.. geet aap dishu ko leke humare ghar aayiyena aap humari pariwaar ko bhi milsakthe,maa bhi bahut khush hogi aapko dekh ke.
[poor maan dont know wat is in pammis mind]
Geet:- she didnt know wat to give reply,as she never went to any others house,she dont know how they will react and so.',mai prasant se puch thi hu.
Maan:- thik hai per jarur ana hum khush honge and he said good bye to them.

Precap:-' hume isa chote logonse dur rahna chahiye"
Part:- 58
Maan is returning to mansion,thinking about geet and his wonderful evening with her. first her delicious naastha, then playing with children,and last but not least and important thingh,er bosism on him, how she bossed on him, danting for his entry in kitchen with shoes,her advises on meeting her soothing words everything he remembered repeat and repeat. he is enjoying every mnt of it.he loved her for learning cooking his favts,even though she didnt admitt it. "Geet mai jaanthi hu tum bahut jaldi, admit karoge tumhari pyaar mere liye, i am sure geet."he assured to himself.
they reached mansion.All r waiting for them for dinner.
Annie:- Itni der kaise hua aneme?
Rahul:-mama.. mai aur dishu mamu ke saath khelrahetha na isliye der hua.
Pammi:- mamu ke saath? mamu tumhare saath khela?
Rahul:- haa,.. nani mamu hamare saath khela.
Pammi:- kya khela tumhare saath?[ All r looking maan like alien came fr. some other world. maan aur bacchonke saath khelna, ye kaisa hosaktha hai?]
Rahul:- hum throw ball, running,hide and seek sab khela nani.
Naina:- Maanji, ye saare khel tumhari saath khela[ wondering wat happend to maan]
Maan:-kyu? isa kyu puch rahiho aaplog, kya mai khel nahi saktha?
Pammi:- nahi..nahi.. beta mai aveyi puch rahithi.
Annie:- ye sab chodo, ab dinner keliye chalo.
Maan and rahul ek saath:- mujhe bhuk nahi hai.
Annie:- kyu? Rahul:- hum mam ke ghar me rizwaana khaliya, pata hai mama? mam ne bahut accha banaya aur mamu ne pura khaliya wo inki fav. haina?
Arjun:- wah...wah.. hume bhi bulana chahiye jiju;akeli khaliya sab?
Annie looked with big big eyes to make him shut up.
   Maan also did the same.
Arjun kept his hands up surrendering himself saying sorry.
Annie:- phir bhi, thodasa khalo bhai.
Maan:- nahi annie, mujhe such me bhuk nahi hai ped bharise hai. mai jake sotha hu,with that he went to his room giving no chance to others.
Naina s.t.:-ye kuch jaada horaha hai,mujhe jaldi pata lagana hoga aur kuch karna hoga,warna pata nahi kya,kya hoga? aur ye geet kahase aayi?kahi ye mere bane,bane kheer kharaab karde.
  Maan went to his room fresh up and changed to his night suit and laid on bed to sleep thinking about geet,actually dreaming about her.
      Sunday morning. Maan is doing his work on his laptop, actually he is waiting for geet and dishu. morning he called prasant and invited his family and geet to mansion. Prasant told o.k. sir.
  Its now 11'o' clock ,he looked at watch and told himself.'why r thay late,? ab tak tho ajana chahiye"Dost" he heard dishu calling him, he looked her with rahul. 
Dishu:- good morning dost.
Maan:- aagayi tum, itni der kyu kiya? mai tumhare liye intezaar kararaha hu. he carried her to down to hall expecting geet there.
prasant wished him.
Maan wished him back searching for geet,where r others?
Prasant:- wo maa ko anathasram jaana tha, aaj aniversary hai tho wo waha gayi, aur arpitha ankitha ke yaha gayi,isliye mai dishu ko leke ayahu.
Maan sighed and tell its o.k. feeling disappointed [ aajhi jaana tha anatharam? jab dekho logonki seva me rehthi hai hamesha duseronki baareme sochthi hai, pata nahi mere baare me kab sochthi ha, kitna achha hotha agar yaha aapaye tho?]
Annie and Arjun observed diasppoint ment on his face.they looked each mother understandingly.
Maan:-hum study me baith ke apna kaam karenge,telling that he lead to study room. There the trio started their work and discussion regarding business proceedings.Annie served them some snacks and coffee. Rahul and dishu started to play. Rahul took dishu to show all his mansion. Dishu looked all rooms and all big big corridors , big garden and swimming pool,everything with her 'o' shaped mouth exactly like geet. Ur house is so big bhaiyya she said to rahul,mujhe accha laga. Annie served some snakes and milk. She made sit dishu in her lap and she fed her with her hands. She very much liked dishu. After Rahuls birth annie didnt conceive again. she very much wanted to have a girl child,now seeing dishu,her want become more and more. She wanted to have a daughter like dishu. She kissed her many times and wanted to keep her with herself. Pammi and Naintara came out of their rooms to see wat is going on.
Pammi:- Annie;,..who is this girl?
Annie:- maa,.. she is dishu geet mam ki poti.
Pammi:-looking dishu like filth,oh this the girl for whom b.d. u all went?
Annie:- haa,maa.
Pammi:_ ye kya hai annie? tum is filth ko kyu ghar ke ander anediya?aur tum ise apni ghodhe me bithakar kihilarahi ho?hume isa chote logonki dur rahna hoga. humari khaandaan, humari status,hum maintain karna padega.
Annie:- maa, aap isa kyu baath kar rahi ho? wo bhi bacchonke saamne? wo kya jaanthe hai aapki baath? aur ye khandaan , status ye baath agar bhai sunatho pata nahi kya hoga,better u keep quite.
Naina:- dekha maa.. annie humesha hume chup karwadethi hai. kya galat baath kiya aapne?usdin bhi maanji mujhe sunadiya, ab ye filth ghar thak agaya. patanahi age kya hoga? pata nahi maan ji kab in choti logonka asliyath jaan paye? ye jarur apni jaal me maan ji ko phasayega?
Pammi:-tum chup raho naina, mai hu na? mai isa kuch nahi hone dunga. tum iski baare me maan se kuch math kahna mai maan se baath karthi hu,mai samjhathi hu use. tum kya soch rahithi mai ye sab nahi bardash karunga. wo filth chahe kitni jaal chalaye, mai use bilkul kaam yaab nahi hone dunga.
Annie:- maa, ab aap chup rahotho accha hoga,warna agar bhai ko pata chalgaya tho pata nahi kya hoga.wo is bacchese bahut pyaar karthe hai,isliye behter ye hoga aap log ise dur rahe.
with that she took dishu and rahul to her room
Dishu ,even though she is small she can understand that something , she thought that iski waje se annie aunty ko unki maa se dant pada. so she.
Dishu:_ Iam sorry aunty, meri waje se aapko aapki mama se dant pada, mai isa aapki ghode me nahi baithna chahiyetha.
Annie looked at the angel,itna kuch kahdiya maa ne phir bhi ye meri baare me sochrahithi. Annie hugged her and told nahi,..nahi.. meri pari;.wo avehi isahi bolthe hai,tum iska baathonper bilkul dhyaan math do,tum mera pari ho.mujhe accha lagthi hai ki tumhe isa ghodh  lena.
She kissed her cheeks,her eyes get moistened looking this sweet cutie. Her mother hood again wanted to have such an wonderful daughter. All the day she keep her with herself.She never allowed them go near pammi and naina, fearing they will scold her again. She even fed lunch to dishu and rahul together, telling stories.
  Maan insisted Prasant for lunch. so he also had lunch with him even thou pammi and naina making faces to his presesnce on dinning table, but he will not deny his boss.After lunch prasant bid bye and they have to send dishu with her,even thou annie and maan r not willig to send her early. Prasant told to them maa will be waiting for her.so they let them go.
Precap:-" sochlo College ki Champion se panga le rahi ho "