Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Published on 8 Aug 2013

In episode 1219 of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, aired on 8th August 2013, Naitik secretly fasts on Teej

Naitik insists on fasting for Akshara. Rukmini becomes unhappy about Nandini going home to celebrate Teej. Bhabhima asks Sudha to go home for Teej. Vishambharnath misses Rajshri. Naksh wishes to go back to school. Rama asks Nikhil to break Rashmi's fast. Akshara assumes that Naitik is not fasting. Naitik secretly fasts for her. Vishambharnath becomes worried on not being able to contact Rajshri. Rashmi consumes water and tells Gayatri that she is not fasting. Why is Rashmi not fasting? 

Star review

*Dev.* thumbnail

Star Plus Published on 24 Aug 2013

In episode 1231 of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, aired on 24th August 2013, Naksh gets threatened by his senior

Shaurya leaves for Akshara's house. While, Naitik takes Akshara to Shaurya's house. Later, he calls and asks Shaurya to wait at his house. Mohit brings Nandini home. Ananya ties rakhi to Naksh and Yash while Nandini ties rakhi to Naitik. Meanwhile, Akshara ties special rakhi with lights to Shaurya and Anshu. Akshara starts working on her journal again. Naksh gets threatened by his senior. Akshara inquires about the reason for his worry. Naksh decides not to tell her about it. How will Naksh tackle the situation? To know more, keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai...

*Dev.* thumbnail
02/09/2013
Episode started with All getting ready for Janamashthmi. Ananya finally get ready to become Kanha.  Naksh mimcs like kanha & entertain all. Gayatri feels bad when she see duggu doing some work. Duggu helps Maharaj ji while switching off lights, mains. Naitik-Akshara do Piyaa Bawari Romance in their room while duggu sleep with gayatri. Naitik and Akshara get deep in their romance. Other side, Docters advice ananya to wear specs for some more time. Both Ananya & Duggu become Kanha & look gorgeous. Naitik helps duggu while practising Dahi Handi. All come to Singhania sadan . Maherswaris also doing worship at their place. A little girl bugs duggu & he becomes shy ๐Ÿ˜ณ while akshara advice him to take care of him. Rukmini try to humiliate Rama but All ignore her tactics. 
Precap - There is fire in light electrical wire & duggu is shocked to see it.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
*Dev.* thumbnail
05/09/2013

Episode starts with All ladies at hall discussing about making a sour dish but all tease Akshara fir having one more baby soon & they all talk in phrases๐Ÿ˜ณ & Akshara close her eyes & is shy. Then they talk some maturely about having one more baby and this time a girl.๐Ÿ˜ณ
At school, while doing lunch Duggu ,Ananya & Yash doing lunch. Duggu spread false news of Akshara is giving a angel to us ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...& both these kids get excited.

Varsha is planning some games for ananya. Ananya also demands of having a baby from Varsha & she runs from there shying. Ananya dont reveal about false news but was doing it but stopped.๐Ÿ˜†

Akshara ask duggu that why he is looking soo happy? he says that because i was getting some surprise. They do some chit chat & duggu tell that he drew a baby at class while drawing class.๐Ÿ˜†

Naitik send messages to Akshara about having thought about second child but she denies it saying nothing she thought.

While talking , ananya reveals that akshara bua is going to give a baby sibling to cheeku[duggu]. All get shocked & Dadi ask about it from her.๐Ÿ˜†

Gayatri & Bhabhimaa talking about their old days.Bhabhimaa get sad at something.

Rajshri gets rejoiced & they plan to go there at Singhanias with some dishes.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Naitik come home & say to akshara that like good kids we should plan a baby now.๐Ÿ˜ณAkshara gets shy & denies but Naitik force her to talk about this.๐Ÿ˜†

Shaurya-Varsha also share about their feelings while varsha denies as well.

Naitik is fully romantic๐Ÿ˜• but akshara says lemme think i'm confused.

Varsha is confused as well.๐Ÿ˜•

Both couple share some light moments.

At evening, Maheswaris came to wish congrats to Naksh. Singhanias are confused.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dev
you are always there for a written update
*Dev.* thumbnail
Duggu & Ananya talking about news.

Mohit Nandini also came to wish them. Singhanias are highly confused.
Naitik is thinking that why all wishing them.
Varsha wish akshara but she is shocked & confused ...Rajshri  says we wanna give you surprise. Naitik-Akshara are shocked & also shy with red face.โ˜บ๏ธ

Naitik gets shy as well as Akshara.
Akshara deny all false news...& all laugh together.

Naitik call diuggu as buddhuraam - why you spread anything false news everywhere?๐Ÿคฃ

Duggu is shocked๐Ÿฅบ...and request that please dont cancel my upcoming sister or brother please...! all laugh!๐Ÿคฃ

Akshara. Varsha , Naitik & Mohit leave from there since they all are shy!.๐Ÿ˜†

Gayatri says to duggu that what to listen & what you spread...but dont get dissapointed beta...maybe your sibling will come.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Shaurya gets that its a false news & informs Kaki & dadi.

Akshara & Varsha laugh in kitchen about whole this.Akshara ask Varsha to have one more baby . Varsha says that she is afraid now since its not easy to get pregenent & having a baby again.Akshara agreed & tell that Naitik want baby.

Naitik tells Mohit that yes i want one more baby since i was in Coma when duggu was small and hence want to live those moments & hence i want a baby.๐Ÿ˜Š

Duggu & kids are discussing about baby.

PRECAP - Naitik ask Bhabhimaa to renew & make new passports for all. Bhabhimaa deny , but duggu force. Naitik smiles.
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot dev your the best
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duggukede

thanks a lot dev your the best

ahh..nikku ..yaar todays episode was hilarious to the core dear...cant forget it ! the shy feeling of naksh!๐Ÿ˜ณ
*Dev.* thumbnail
11/09/2013 my review

I found todays episode entertaining as well as emotional when buaji suddenly entered singhania sadan & she changed her behaviour which by noticed by duggu & all . The way they are progressing with the track is good & they need to release it gradually then only the message will get passed to viewers.

What dissapointed me is that there was limited presence of Naitik in todays episode , infact was very less in it. I firstly felt it as Naitik less episode but later they showed him. 
Agree on yummy machine i.e shigdi's food that its really yummy when cooked in it.
Akshara was good & even Gayatri is becoming good since she is not doing small works of duggu now instead appreciating him for his work.โญ๏ธ