Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What Is The New Twist in yrkkh From 28 January Ownward That There ads Are Made By Starplus in Kal Dekhiye And Promos Made..🆕

I Think No Major Twist But Abhira Pass In Exam And See Someone Hugs Armaan And She Didn't Realise Is She Ruhi Or Something else.And Same Story Goes For Somedays.🤔

If Twists Happen In This Month That may be Abhir Identity And Abhir Akshara Truth Drama ...✨

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Is Not Ruhi Behaviour Is Injustifiable.

She Love Armaan But Could Not Have Courage to Tell All Fmaily Members About That And She Marry Rohit And Spoil Her Life Only Foe the Sake To See Armaan Lifetime And For Closeness with Armaan Meanwhile Took Promises That Are Impossible Like Plz Armaan Don't Marry Other Armaan Be like Ok In My Heart only you,He Don't Tell That I Can't Maary With Other.After Marrige Of Abhira And Armaan She Remember Arman Hi Armaan What About Your Promise lier,Cheater.And She Crying all Day For Armaan Like There Is Nothing Left other then Armaan In her Life For Two Days Love In Mussoorie.She Behave like Armaan is her Husband And Abhira Is Her Enemy Who Take away Armaan from Him.This Is Disgusting.Why Makers Made These type Of Love Between .......