Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome OS..

Love this Arnav...
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Things like this should crop into your head more often! This was a hilarious read. Loved it 
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome conversation... This concept was too gud that u could use it for a new college based story
meem17 thumbnail
Awesome dear
It was hatka...but awesomely wholesomely good
Thanks for writting
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ohkay...

DFjdgfjhsdjh!

fhjdsgf,jsgfjhds!

hfskfksfdsjh!

fgsdjgfjsgfdsj!

Yeah that is me.

All are gibberish for SPEECHLESS.

THAT WAS FANTASTIC.

Aaa!

WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!

All dialogues yet the scenes with wall colour, bed spread colour, floor pattern - everything - was crystal clear in my head! Such is the power of your writing! 

The dialogues were crisp, humourous yet with that edge of seriousness wrapped in humour and when the serious did come forth...phew! They never seemed abrupt, unconnected - a gradual flow of conversation/discussion/persuasion was so well maintained! 

And just the dialogues and I fell in love with the characters and not just that upar-upar wala love. I could imagine Arnav as this football player, Mr. Popular, HOT, flirt but who is in love with the firebrand intelligent girl who hates his very sight (or does she?) and so he loves to rile her up! Man, I even imagined their wardrobes and classrooms while just reading the dialogues!

And you are quirky, Missy! And so funny! You must now write more on this genre! It deserves you! 

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! 

And this is your first AU too! Awww! I WANT MORE!! :p :D

PS - Sorry if the above is not coherent but someone distracted me with an image of Arnav in a football jersey and reminded me of this -

Which resulted, quite obviously, in this -

PS - I recommended this on my Twitter account...hope thats okay? :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 10 years ago
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I have butterflies in my stomach and a stupidly wide grin on my face right now. 

Can this be printed and sent to every man on this Earth so he knows how to get the charming, wooing, and every bit right?
Pretty sure every girl reading this OS is wishing she was Khushi :P

Great job! Loved, loved, LOVED it! :D

~K
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the OS! 
It was really mushy cute. And i guess Khushi is quite the nerdy and innocent girl. 
The way he wooed her. ❤️
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was super adorable ... really loved reading this OS !

Classic Arnav and Khushi !❤️
Maddy1270 thumbnail

something new from your regular style but me likey! a furious khushi dealing with an infuriating arnav was damn funny... just had a field day reading his quips... the repartee was awesome: You look kind of dangerous – and deranged but in an adorable way - this naughty raizada is cute! agree with him about khushi's impressive vocabulary... despite that, she was often left speechless by his retorts, which is a nice change from the garrulous khushi we are so used to! the flustered yet feisty khushi not giving in easily to arnav is adorable: 'Oh, man up. That was your uninjured arm. And you call yourself an athlete.'  Awww, that was such a desperate plea: 'Honestly! How am I going to get you to believe me?! What do I have to do?' just loved the gentle and patient manner of arnav making khushi understand his true feelings… And the only person with whom I never have to worry about said reputation is you… that just says it all! and the conclusion left me grinning ear to ear! the title is spot on! a pretty amazing intro to your wicked sense of humor!

anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nafisa this was one of the cutest OS I ever Read :) A clueless Khushi is a damn cute Khushi ...  Arnav had to explain her so much to convey that she is his girlfriend and he is interested in her 😆  Poor Fella !!! This is so different from what you usually write But indeed a fabulous one . I totally loved it !!!! Thanks a ton for the PM :)