Frequent Posters

opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread πŸ˜›
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Now i can understand too why Khusi will never be able to break her silence about Arnav's mother.. And in a way Arnav's mother only thought about her Son's happiness . Coming from a unhappy mrg she must have realized how a uneven financial marital status could be so unsuccessful.
Seriously one purchase  of Dishwasher opened so many hidden secrets in the family. Arnav's involvement in Akash n Payal's mrg came as a really shock. And again i feel like hitting Payal for sitting there like that .. At least Akash made an attempt to bring the truth..
It shows a complete new face of Arnav. Till now i had only thought Khusi did everything to keep all happy but Arnav is no less or behind. The only difference was none could ever see that effort..
I m glad that atleast Khusi is with him now ... Her confession will give the much needed pace to their relationship and hope the past never comes up.. But i really wish in some way Arnav comes to know Khusi was innocent always...
You had given the making up in RM itself. they didn't need to travel for that.. πŸ˜³
Waiting for the next as  i am really clueless on what will happen in the next part...  
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on d new thread kavi...!
Many more threads to go...!
πŸ‘
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So finally khushi said it...
The much awaited confession...
I nevr xpected her to say those three words so soon...
I love it how she said dat she is least bothered about NK nd his deeds nd she is not angry wit him coz he does not matter in her life...
D person who actually matters has hurt her by saying dat he is being delusional...nd he matters to her more dan nythng in d world coz she loves him wit d evry fibre of her body...
I loved it how khushi kissed him witout thinking anythng as if her life depends on d kiss nd finally confessed her love...nd witout thinking for a micro secnd arnav just kissed her back nd started to pleasure her nd they ended up making love...!
Loved it how u penned down their love making session...its beautifully written...sooo dam passionate yet there is so much of innocence in it...!
Loved it how khushi actually noticed his eyes during her confession nd she could clearly see his confusion nd question in it dat if she loves him den why she btrayed him in d past...
Mamiji nd mamaji 😑
i just hate them...they r sooo cheap nd stupid...
I love it how arnav as a perfct hubby is supporting khushi all d tym nd is saving her from mamiji...
He is simply adorable ❀️
i love it how nani nd akash supported arnav nd last scene toh simply awsum...khushi actually cooked his favourite dish nd make him feed nd also make him sleep...true he has golden heart who can do anythng for his loved ones...
Nd khushi loves him a lot may b more dan herslf...thinking of arnav wil get hurt by knwing his mom's dirty game she decided to keep her mouth shut nd let arnav think dat she had betrayed him in d past...
I am mesmerised to see them both...they r head over heels in love...
Ahhh i am totally in love wit dis story kavi...
Kudoos to u deary for writing such an amazing story...!
Nd i loved d update πŸ‘πŸΌ
its beautifully written...
I cant wait for d nxt chappy now...
harshdb thumbnail
great ff .. pls continue. 
Oh super make out .. Commented on the blog ..
I love it when u addresses the issue why does Khushi takes shit ..Arnav stood up for wife and the truth came out about him .. So mrs Khushi raizada can make manorama shut up proper .. It didn't seem right to me that Arnav would stay on at his mamas place after shaadi .. A place where his mom
Was asked to leave ..
And Khushi made kebab which hubby just ate quietly no appreciation ..   And then talked about mom .. Typical Indian men .. Can never seem to leave mommys nipples 😑 .. It's good u brought the loop of Khushi keeping quiet ..
There's still more to the story .
soaringskies thumbnail
the argument on breakfast table was dhamakedaar kavi and i could feel the tension..!! brilliantly written..😊 and did i tell you that you write ahem-ahem scenes brilliantly- they are decent and you can feel the passion too..πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

how long this story will be..(not that i mind this story can continue as long as you want)  but wanted to know when will arnav get to know about his mother's deeds..poor guy will be shattered...😭
chits21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wow! what an update.loved it. πŸ‘
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vgedin

God, that was a maha update. And maha updates ka bhi maha update on the blog :D 

The update pleased my heart, mind and ovaries, youknowaddimean ? :D 

She told him she loved him. And I think Arnav does believe her; he always knew that and perhaps thats the betrayal hurt him more than it would have otherwise. And then they have hot steamy near-bed breaking sex. Brilliant. 

Arnav has sacrificed more than any of us will ever fully know, hai naa ? And unlike others, he doesn't do if for the adulation. Its a true gesture of affection and loyalty. He is a beautiful man inside out, that we have established. And cemented. Wow. Seriously - put Mami, Mama, Lavanya and Shyam in a deep dark pit and bury them right there. 

See, I can understand why Khushi wouldn't want to tell him the truth about Sharda, but I still don't understand why she accepts being treated like a doormat. If Arnav was not the man he is, she'd be no better than a servant in this house. Another thing that worries me is that no one we know is witness to Khushi's side of the story. The truth has to come out at some point, but how ? 

I always like Nani, and in this story I have a soft corner for Akash too. He speaks up when he has to, and is not ungrateful for the things his brother has done for him. And he is not an invertebrate, this is the second time he has stood up for Arnav and Khushi in front of his mother. Good. Payal is useless.And pretty dumb. Really, has she spoken a single line in all this time? 

I do want them to move out. They will be away from Snakewa's reach then, hai naa ? Arnav, darling, sleep well tonight :) 

Wonderful update, Kavi! And I hope you are doing well now :) πŸ˜Š

Thanks Twiggy!

I have been waiting for someone to comment about the "maha update" on the blog πŸ˜‰

Thought I should try out as I have been advised in the past though I haven't yet got a warning

18 + readers who don't read notes might miss out on this one πŸ˜³

dima_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just amazing update...loved there love and how arnav bring things for her to help her without make it a big deal and i hate this bad mamiji very very much...a very good family man arnav and husband ..but still i wish khushi told him everything happened in the past from his mother... to proved that she always loved him