Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful story ...read it all in one go..
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
excellent update.loved how Shyam's truth came out..bbut the surprising twist was Gauri and Gayathri...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chapter-25 was awesome.
 Arnav is devastated for Khushi. His contrition is gnawing his heart.
The repercussion is taking him back to the memory lane. he  tried to connect the dots and found the answer as well.
And finally he found her. His myriad love took him to the right place
 I absolutely loved this line.

He had always wondered why people took so much pain to take treacherous journeys to visit holy places or climb mountains. Now he knew. 

To find Khushi was arduous for him. and now when he finally found her, he is just so overwhelmed.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
was busy with exams, so read two updates together...

chapter 23...

Amazing...full of drama...
i was so glad after reading chapter 22 that finally Khushi realized that she should tell arnav all those things related to his mother, though he would be devastated still he should know the truth...but i was pretty much ready for some kinda twist to the story as i was sure khushi would not be able to tell him the truth... but i was really shocked to know that she left him...but that is what circumstances demanded...relaevation of khushi's mother having n affair with Arnav's dad came as a shocker...i was not expecting something like this...I loved it though... 

shyam is a creep...the way he talked to her about his wife, he is disgusting..i never knew he could steep so low for money and physical satisfaction...he is insane...
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chapter 24

glad i was out of the town for exam and read both the updates together...because i would have died out of curiosity...

Final truth is out, no more lies and misunderstanding... better late than never
i was really surprised reading the last chapter, about illegitimate relationship between arnav's dad n khushi's mom...this chapter brought another twist...it was khushi's mother's twin sister in the picture...

loved the way shayam and anjali slapped that creep and showed him his right place...i was so pissed off reading last update...how dare he talk nonsense...

i was pleasantly surprised reading arnav and anjali's conversation where he addresses his mother as second woman...m glad finally he is seeing the real face of his mother...

Now when the cat is out of the bag, i hope every thing gets better and khushi comes back...

poor arnav is completely shattered...i loved the way he put two and two together and came to know about khushi's innocence and her love for him...m feeling really bad for both arnav n khushi

I can't imagine an update without khushi just now i realized i didn't miss her at all...loved the update completely...

continue soon:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Sighs all the way...

Good God Kavi finally finished VoF, well the weekend came in between else trust me i would have got this one under my belt a long long time ago. 

What a story it was...you know when i started reading it initially i was a bit apprehensive thinking good lord yeh Khushi kitna torture sehegi.  So am i glad after reading the whole story that i decided to "Keep calm and Rabba ve with VoF".

You are an amazing writer and i wish i could find the apt words to let you know how much your writing and stories have impressed me. 

I can see that people are giving out a chapter by chapter comment for this story so i am kind of ashamed that i am just doing this chotu sa comment, cause God knows you deserve a chapter by chapter comment for your brilliant writing.  And i promise you i will get back to you some day, thats a promise. 

And so i end with a little information that i am so joining the campaign to get kavi back to writing and trust me i can be a troublesome pest. 😛
So you will continue to see me for a very very long time. 
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
read 19 to 24 chapters..
fabulous updates
full of high voltage drama..
very dramatic..omg i'm totally suprised to these relevations..
finally moron shayam truth out in front of everyone..
poor khushi go through so much pain..
finally arnav realised that khushi loved him from when she was thirteen
..and arnav anguished that b'coz of his mother,  he seperated from khushi and their 5 years got wasted..
now khushi is missing, hope that arnav find his khushi soon.