Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY MINTY THAT WAS AWESOME. POOR KHUSHI. SHE IS SO HURT AND POOR ARNAV AS WELL TRYING ALL WAYS TO KEEP KHUSHI. PLEASE PM ME WHEN U UPDATE NEXT. LOVE READING YOUR UPDATES. TAKE CARE

AND THANKS VANDANA FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE 2ND UPDATE. HUGS
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afya

Mints, That was superb πŸ‘. But then your writing always is.😊

Loved how strong Khushi is...a woman who knows her worth. But she is hurt and broken...the more the love, more the pain...can very much relate to how she goes into a shell (with regards to Arnav)...and yet yearns for him. It's indeed very hard to forget someone you have loved so dearly.

Loved the bit where Anjali asks for Khushi's forgiveness...indirectly on behalf of her brother. Anjali knew Arnav was wrong but she also could understand how her brother lost all his sense when it came to his love/sense of responsibility for her...

I like the calm and composed Arnav...he for once, seems to be using his head to think things through. If he had done this sometime ago, he would have saved so much anguish.

Love how you wrote his inner thoughts...His pain and guilt is obvious. 

Love how he noticed the lost sparkle in her eyes.

You have a long way to go, Mr Raizada to win her over. You had wronged her terribly.

And Anjali, now it's your turn to help your brother. 

Mints, Loved it. β€οΈ
I am never a fan of sad stories but this story needed to be told. The wrongs have to be made right. Thank you for that.😊

Aww... thank you so much Afya... πŸ˜Š
Trust me when I was writing this story... there was so much I wanted Arnav to do... 
In IPK they completely forgot that ASR was  a smart, arrogant and intelligent man.
I wish we could have seen more of his guilt... he really had tortured Khushi to desperation...

And Anjali, they could have explored her character so much...
The really ruined them after the marriage track. This is my wish of making things the way I would have liked IPK to be... So I am absolutely glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š
Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago
mints23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afya

Looks like you are busy writing the sin epilogue. Can't wait for more from you.😊

Well, frankly Afya I am busy writing a new story!! 
Andar ki khabar hai... Don't tell anyone... πŸ˜‰

mints23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

HEY MINTY THAT WAS AWESOME. POOR KHUSHI. SHE IS SO HURT AND POOR ARNAV AS WELL TRYING ALL WAYS TO KEEP KHUSHI. PLEASE PM ME WHEN U UPDATE NEXT. LOVE READING YOUR UPDATES. TAKE CARE

AND THANKS VANDANA FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE 2ND UPDATE. HUGS

Thanks Prabha!! And don't worry!! All will be well soon... πŸ˜Š
And I hadn't pmd anyone yet... thought would do that in the night... but Vandana is superfast...
Will surely pm you the next update!! 
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mints23

Well, frankly Afya I am busy writing a new story!! 
Andar ki khabar hai... Don't tell anyone... πŸ˜‰

Can I do the silent dance?

Can't wait πŸ˜ƒ
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u so so much for continuing this Mints dear πŸ€— It was a rocking one as always darling...My heart goes out for Khushi more, but then Arnav also, poor boy πŸ˜­  Hope that Anjali's hope becomes a reality soon...

And as usual loved the banner darling..They are so refreshing...😳

And thank u so much Vandu darling for letting us know that Mints updatedπŸ€—  
dungy12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update!  Hope you update again soon!
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely and soulful. Loved the strength that all the women exhibited. And the strong silence of Arnav. Hoep springs eternal that the magnets wll find their way towards each other, more sooner than later 😊
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read first part n now i came to know that u have decided to continue it...After completing Seven sin series last night i have become ur fan...U write amazing...waiitng for epilogue of that story... N this part is just amazing...infact both parts are gut wrenching n just waiting for happy ending...Khushi is right in her opinion but Arnav should be given a second chance...Update soon Mints...
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was an super awesome update.
And so much happened in that.

Shyam's truth is revealed and he is put behind bars. 
Anjali has evolved as a strong confident women **i so badly wanted to see that in the serial**
My heart went out to the heartbroken khushi and the clueless arnav.
It has left me wondering how these two will bridge their gap cause clearly they can't live without each other.

Can't wait to read the next update.

P.S: But i am dying to read first the promised epilogue of 'Paap' πŸ˜ƒ and here's hoping that we will get it soon enough..