Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Umm.. So Ayaan is feeling something something for zoya.. Well, she is beautiful, innocent and so very elegant.. Anyone will just fall for her.. Ayaan kya chiz hai.. And, more over they are leaving together... And, he could see how courageous she is, going through so much but still keeping the cheery side.. That is zoya.. Anyone would get attracted to her.. 

She is all alone.. Just has some memories of her parents, her family.. My heart pains for this poor soul.. Why are these people after her.. What harm has she done to them.. Their is so much yet to reveal and I really can't take it.. You really need to continue asap.

So she is finally working and in the same place where Asad is their.. Good.. It will be full one drama... Love it..

Off course we trust you , you will never bring ayaan and zoya together , that can't ever happen.. I trust you and m just enjoying the story , the way you are narrating.. I don't feel bad if ayaan or else any other guy has a soft corner for zoe.. It happens... I am all happy until I get good Asya scenes.. And, that we receive from this story.

Do continue soon.

Dee
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb...jst too good..i love this hide & seek..pls bring asya scenes...fast..i m waiting

pari
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Faiza! Now I'm really really angry! You forgot to PM me, AGAIN! 😡

Anyway this part was FAB!
Already hate Akshay! And please  beg you can we please have more AsYa scenes? Pretty pwease? 😳
Giselda is such a b*tch! Please make her go away!
And who is the man who wants Zoya so bad? He is giving me the creeps yaar! 😔
Udaya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just loveddd d update👏
It was superbly written
And hope AsYa love story start soon😳
No ZoYaan plzz😆
Nd u dint pm me😭
Plz update soon n pm me😊
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tis is really a good one...wonder who is tat guy tat always call gisele an ask fr zoya...zoya is just too cute n hw she run around n getting so excited fr her first day of wrk n to imprese the boss...wonder hw will she react when she know tat asad is the boss...wow both asad n ayaan got piss wit tis akshay guy...wonder who is he...ur story is really very interesting...im just glue to it n always waiting fr the updates...it just superb awesome...u should be a writer cause tis is really beautifully written...please pm me fr the next part...please continue soon n eagerly waiting fr the next part...totally luv it...
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update Faiza. This story is very intense. So, love you for writing this 🤗 Is it possible to give another update today?😲😆 Edited by viya.mallik4eva - 10 years ago
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing one
pleasemake sureayaan and zoya are freinds
and no triangle
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I cant describe ur writing skills with words, ur that awesome!
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update...loved it...update soon...
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

ab zoe keo pane mein akshay bhi aaa gaya
kain isme akshay na jeet jaye / akshay - never dies😆
but the update was really gud
luved asad affection fr zoe
update soon
Edited by QWEERRTTYYUUIIO - 10 years ago