Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vivoash

this yuck is anyday better that sulbala๐Ÿ˜†

nope both are yuck, Shitbala and RKali both sucks big time, annoying as hell. deepali the hadi the gutter queen with RK??? m suprised by RK fans choice๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข  

Originally posted by: DANGGG

nope both are yuck, Shitbala and RKali both sucks big time, annoying as hell. deepali the hadi the gutter queen with RK??? m suprised by RK fans choice๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข  

Seema Mishra is a very good actress and she is so much in the skin of the chracter like a true actress...besides some of her dialogs r just BANG ON!
BTW even i m suprised by Madhu fans choice, that Sadakchap with Madhu? ๐Ÿ˜†...who neither can act nor gets good dialogs and always he keeps blushing like a newly wed bride ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
One thing i have to say honestly, u r the one person in this forum who makes me feel that not ALL DD fans r that bad...i m not saying u dont bash, ofcourse u do ๐Ÿ˜†...but u dont come to forum only to mock and comment genuinely
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
RISAHBALA FOREVER.  suttpali luk hot but wat wud hapn to sikki then. so dipki is okay n bhaijail๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by gurudrishti - 10 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved their scene..the intensity in their acting was ๐Ÿ‘
i really wished to see more RK and dipali scenes after i started watching sulbala scenes..
agree with your post..its rocking ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Narnia- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhai ko dipali ke sath pairup karna chahiye... Aag laga dega dono :P :D
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Seema Mishra is a very good actress and she is so much in the skin of the chracter like a true actress...besides some of her dialogs r just BANG ON!
BTW even i m suprised by Madhu fans choice, that Sadakchap with Madhu? ๐Ÿ˜†...who neither can act nor gets good dialogs and always he keeps blushing like a newly wed bride ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
One thing i have to say honestly, u r the one person in this forum who makes me feel that not ALL DD fans r that bad...i m not saying u dont bash, ofcourse u do ๐Ÿ˜†...but u dont come to forum only to mock and comment genuinely

oh i agree about the actress, seema mishra is a fabulous actress, hatts off to her. but i REALLY really hate the character she is playing, her character is just confusing and very cheap. i literally was taken back by ppl choice of sulbala, but what can i say yesterday too i got a shock๐Ÿคฃ and yes sultan sucks big time, but i would say other wise for avinesh. 

some ppl too here make me feel not all vd fans r crazy๐Ÿ˜† and off-course i bash when things go really nasty...u can't always take it na? there is a limit to it ;P but i guess u know it too๐Ÿ˜‰.