Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

well well.. episode was totally u know what.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CRAP..

the only scene i like was VD-SM ki chemistry i was like kahi

deepali me madhu ki aatma to nahi aagayi naa...

fir laga sayad deepali ko madhu ka mahan tag & madhu ko deepali ka wamp tag mil gaya hoga 🀣

reality check ye hota hai negative ho kar bhi positive not reverse πŸ₯±

and baaki ka to mere ko laga sultan madoo se bola

madhu tum aage badho gang man tumhaare sath hai πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Dipali sab kuch ache se bol dalti hai wo bhi bina ganga-yamuna bahaye πŸ˜†...and mostly she is right only esp abt RK and Madhu πŸ˜†
Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@Nishi- Great post. VD and SM are so freaking great actors. Their chemistry is so natural and flawless. Plus their scenes have substance and are not filled with nonsense. Loved RK-Dips scene today. It has to be the best thing about the episode. Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
dont kill me but on few occasions seema mishra is better than vivian...i check both of them thoroughly and mb-paddo-radha(teen deviyan) acting means crying...nishi-sikander kharbanda is also awsome...i think comedy is most difficult
Comment edited by MB Dev Team
Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coming to your post, I agree with you. VD and SM are awesome actors and you can see the effect of their screenpresence, together or individual, they are superb.😎Edited by vivoash - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rajjji

dont kill me but on few occasions seema mishra is better than vivian...i check both of them thoroughly and mb-paddo-radha(teen deviyan) acting means crying...nishi-sikander kharbanda is also awsome...i think comedy is most difficult

I feel that SM is even better than DVD. She is just flawless. She can do anything. Today she rocked in that somewhat emotional scene.
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Rk and Dips scene was the only good thing in today's episode andi only watched that scene cant bear the full torture of that mars creature🀒.
 VD and SM were awesome as always πŸ‘
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Dipali sab kuch ache se bol dalti hai wo bhi bina ganga-yamuna bahaye πŸ˜†...and mostly she is right only esp abt RK and Madhu πŸ˜†

so true.. dimag ki tanki khali hai chalo pani ki tanki to bhari huyi hai madhu ki 🀣

Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

I hv to admit tht toay's RK scene just enthralled me...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have to say VD has cum a long way,,,he is getting better wid every passing epi n thts d quality of a good actor πŸ‘
i was never his fan...but jo sach h...vo h πŸ˜Š

Today..whn Radhaji slapped him to d scene wid Deepali πŸ‘πŸ‘

who cares fr Bala..thn 

gosh just try comparing RK's scene with bhai's scene, then u will know what acting is πŸ˜†...and lol that slap πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

how dare u??😑 dont say a word against Sulbala!!😳 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ i so want dem together so dey better stay away 4rm RK,bt u!!😳

i want that too but doesnt change the fact that they r boring TongueπŸ˜†