Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Addicted to VD🤣 You know, Ma da ladla bigad gaya types 🤣🤣 Ultimate VD lover🤣🤣

@Nishi- Great post. VD and SM are so freaking great actors. Their chemistry is so natural and flawless. Plus their scenes have substance and are not filled with nonsense. Loved RK-Dips scene today. It has to be the best thing about the episode.

obsessed wIth VD 😆
LOL they both r takkar ke performers 😆...its their chemistry which makes them so amazing
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

gosh just try comparing RK's scene with bhai's scene, then u will know what acting is 😆...and lol that slap 😆

😆 they cnt b compared infact...RK-Deeps scene was class apart...👏
n the other pair scene..I changed d channel.. coudnt tke more lectures😆

Originally posted by: rajjji

dont kill me but on few occasions seema mishra is better than vivian...i check both of them thoroughly and mb-paddo-radha(teen deviyan) acting means crying...nishi-sikander kharbanda is also awsome...i think comedy is most difficult

yes she b better too...but its their chemistry which rocks
Sikandar is also awesome but only in comedy, he has great comic timings
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

i want that too but doesnt change the fact that they r boring 😛😆

*ouch*😆

Originally posted by: vivoash

Coming to your post, I agree with you. VD and SM are awesome actors and you can see the effect of their screenpresence, together or individual, they are superb.😎

they create fire!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Nishi- I know right? RK's solo scene, scene with his mom and with Dips were just pure class. The other people just put me to sleep with their good people wale lectures🥱 And man! VD was so amazing today. Plus he was looking really good and hot today in that black t-shirt.
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
what did mahan madhu mean by mujhe jyada to tum pyaar ko jante ho??/

why???  kyunki wo do baar pyaar me gira ek photo wali biwi & ek hone wali biwi ??
Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
hk1010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep rishab kundra and deeps is good couple with hot chemistry they r made 4 each other hope after madhu's revenge deepali divorces sikkky and marry rk and they live happily together forever and seema mishra is one of the best actress when acts sab pppheke pad jate i can take my eyes off her she was impactful as for bala scene i love bala in every scene chahe it's with rk or wth sultan so for me both scenes were good becoz both actress r great
Totaly agree Nishi... yesterday's Deepish scene was so intense ufff  Both have burning chemistry 
Now I again want Deepish back... Dipali looked jealous and hurt... I so want her to realise her mistake... She is far better than his biwi, she also understands him very well... 
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 yuck seriously rk and depali? i thought u were being sarcastic 🤣