Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This was the ONLY scene I actually liked in the entire episode!! Dude that bhai!! 🀒 makes Madhu look plain as well!! Seema Mishra was FAB FAB!!
I was having dinner and listening.. I was like Dips talking sense!! How is this possible! For this reason... I loved her!!

Originally posted by: rajjji

dont kill me but on few occasions seema mishra is better than vivian...i check both of them thoroughly and mb-paddo-radha(teen deviyan) acting means crying...nishi-sikander kharbanda is also awsome...i think comedy is most difficult

I must agree with you that SM is always better than DD in acting... and sometimes better than VD... ufff kya actress hai πŸ‘
ChEtAn02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Rk Dipaali scene is far better then achhe waale madhu sultan scene
Kal ka epi dekhte samay mera chota bhai bola bhaaya channel hatao na ye ladki(Madhu) bahut paka rahi hai 🀣
Aajkal Madhu ke nonsense lectures se achhe Deepali ke lectures lagte hai... πŸ˜† Edited by ChEtAn02 - 10 years ago
Right-kameena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was the only part in yesterday's episode which is worth watching. Seema and viv really did a fantastic job
loved their chemistry!
destineyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i loved that scene too..
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DANGGG

yuck seriously rk and depali? i thought u were being sarcastic 🀣

this yuck is anyday better that sulbalaπŸ˜†
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this nishi na. when u changed ur usename? ur topic is ur identity. dhansoo and controversial topic each time
AMJflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved Rk dipali scne 
for me it had as much as depth as the  MAdhu RK fake/real gar chodna convo 
Diplai looked hurt envious  angry frustrated  confused  all at the same time Credit of course goes to Seema!!
She looked genuine as in what she said today  had no other facades!
SHe was being very truthful in Dipali style and i liked it. I love their reality check chemistry 
today for the first time I thought maybe dipali did genuinely love him at some point..πŸ˜•
As for Rk VD's performances keep getting better each day!!!
Oh And Me and Mum thinks DIpali's style is superb!! There have been Infinite instances my Mum has said THis dipali lady looks like she lives in a mansion and has panache but why can't Madhu being a superstar's wife  Walk with the same kind of grace?

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

RK-Dips scene was AMAZING today...Loved it! 

Very Poignant and Deep...this was the ONLY scene which i loved today...And Vivian Dsena & Seema Mishra have an Unusual Chemistry which is Awesome πŸ‘...They both are POWERHOUSES of Performance ⭐️...I was comparing their Power-Packed scene with Boring and Bland Bhai-Bala scene πŸ₯±

Vivian this guy can create chemistry with almost ANYONE, even that one-expression wala bhai πŸ˜†...and same goes for Seema Mishra! πŸ‘

Coming to epi, Dipali has always given Reality Checks to both RK and Madhu...and today she was jealous with RK's Junoon for Madhu πŸ˜†...its weird that she understands RK more than Madhu still πŸ˜†

@Bold...so true...πŸ˜†
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too agree wid u...dips is always rk's miror...loved that scene only