AN ASYA SS: CONFESSION ON HOLD(16+) completed last part5#pg56(new15/8)

sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@INDEX@

$*CoNfEsSiOn On hOld*$ (ss) by me -KD/SGKSG (craziest ksgian)

part 1- suhaag raat ---page 1
part 2-- the next morning--page14
part3--revenge day 1--page 29
.part 4--wish2 and 3 --page 44
part 5(last)--asyalicious night continues--page 56

$$~*CONFESSION ON HOLD*~$$
part 1.*~SUHAAG RAAT~*

Zoya all dressed in gorgeous bridal outfit sitting in the middle of bed which is entirely decorated with flowers bedroom was completely filled with the aroma and soothing lights of aromatic candles .
Her heart filled with extreme chaos of emotions bcoz their NAKLI marriage has reached the stage of SUHAAGRAAT ..what will happen ?? .
Just then she heard click of the door knob and asad was their looking as always hawwttt sexy in his extremely beutifull white silver sherwaani .
Asad closed the door and starts moving towards the bed .zoya gulped the saliva and thought what is he going to do .
Just then asad slanted towards her picked the pillow and moved towards the couch .
Zoya felt relieved but her heart was not feeling nice at the thought of him going away from her .
Asad: zoya , u can go and change to some comfortable dress as this outfit is too heavy in the washroom and i can change here itself in room .
.Zoya: mr.khan woh actually ek problem hai !! .
Asad(in a soft tone ): problem magnet se aur ummeed bhi kya kar sakte hai ???
Zoya: sun liya maine !! I m not problem magnet aap jab se yeh nakli nakli shaadi ka game khel rahe hai tab se problem hi problem hai ..samjhe !!
Asad: toh kyun nahi ammi ko bata diya aapne ??
Zoya: woh bhi aapki wajah se ,woh kya aapne kaha ammi ki tabiyat kharab hai and all that . Actually meri zindagi mein problem manufacturer ban kar aye hai aap ! .
Asad: now that's enough !! Yeh bataaiye abhi kya problem hai ??
Zoya: i haven't brought anything from my room to this room i mean no dress of mine nothing.
Asad: what ?? But why ?
Zoya: mujhe laga ki mr.idea chor khan kahi na kahi se toh idea chura kar yeh nikaah rok hi lenge but i was wrong u can't do anything without zoya's mindblowing brain .
.Asad: okay okay now what ??what u will wear .?
Zoya went into deep thought .
JUST THEN ASAD'S MOBILE RING .ITS FROM DILSHAAD .
dilshaad: asad beta zara zoya ko phone dena .
Asad gave phone to zoya.

Dilshaad: zoya , i know ki aap apne night dress ke baare mein hi soch rahe honge then i just wanted to tell u that i hv put a dress for u in asad's wardrobe third drawer in blue packet ..bbye good night !!
Zoya: thanx phoophi u r the best ..bbye .

Zoya disconnected the call .
Asad: what she told u ?
Zoya: that my dress to change for night is in ur wardrobe's third drawer .u know she is too good and i m surprised or shocked that u are her son !!.
Asad glared at her but til then she moved towards the wardrobe to pick her dress .
Asad saw her going inside the bathroom and then he started unbuttoning his sherwani. (omg his six-packs ...u know na i m crazy for ksg so can't help it )
Just then his cell phone rang and it was from his office .so being a workalcohlic he can't resist the call and due to the call he forget to put on some light dress or kurta .he recieved the call and he was bare chested .
ZOYA INSIDE THE BATHROOM
.Zoya was shocked seeing the dress inside the packet ..her jaw dropped down on seeing a red colour nightie made of net material,it was so exposing and sexy . She was shocked
zoya: phoophi !!what hv u done to me ?? Maine yeh pehen kar bahar kaise jaa sakti hoon ?mr.khan woh kya sochenge ????..!! Hayeee phoophi kis musibat mein phasa diya aapne ..poori raat is bathroom mein reh nahi sakti hoon aur bridal outfit mein bahar jaa nahi sakti hoon ...main kya karoon???.
She was in total dillemma ..
IN THE ROOM
asad: what happened mr. Singh ? Why u called at this time in night?
Mr.singh: sir, the delegates from geneva which were supposed to come a day after tomorrow has preponed their visit and now they r coming tomorrow at 11 a.m. So i thought to let u know abt this change .
Asad: oh that's perfectly fine and plzz mr.singh mail me the project details as soon as possible .i will check it and ne there in office at 10 a.m.
.Mr.singh: i will mail it sir ,and send u a msg regarding the delivery of mail .good night sir and sorry for disturbing .
(while asad was busy over phone zoya hesitantly entered the room in that hott nightie .with the nightie there was a thin red coloured shroud kind off thing which she drapped to herself very closely just to feel little less exposed and she stood just behind asad).
Asad(over the phone) oh that's perfectly fine and don't be sorry .i m impressed on ur dedication towards work .sleep
well bye
Hello ! I m updating from mobile so sCRoll downEdited by sgksg3 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i need the next update😆 badly😆
sgksg3 thumbnail
Continued :::

Just then asad cut his phone and put it on the table in front of him and turned to go towards the wardrobe he bumped into zoya .
He hold zoya by her waist and zoya still closing her eyes held his shoulder so tighty .asad noticed wht she was wearing .
.asad(in his mind) ms.faarooquie is nakli marriage ne mujhe aapka deewana bana diya hai ..
He held her ,and brought her more closer just then she opened her eyes their was a perfect eye-lock .
Zoya's cheek turned all crimson red knowing their situation .
.zoya: mr.khan woh phoophi ke packet mein yahi tha ..
.asad: aur isme aap bala ki khoobsurat lag rahi hai .
After saying this he returned back to his senses and zoya also broke the eye lock and turned away from him
As she was moving away she felt a little jerk .oh god! Why r u making it so hard , now the shroud which was alittle hope to feel covered and stuck into the buckle of mr.khan's belt .
Asad trying hard to detangle it but unable to do that .
.asad: aap zara nazdeek aaiye taaki main isse nikaal saku .
Zoya moved closer and closer .
But the shroud was unable to be detangled .
Asad: aap isse utar dijiye taaki main scissors se isse apne belt se cut karke alag kar saku ! .
Zoya hesitantly removed the shroud and now left only in that hott single piece net nightie .
Asad brought a scissors from his drawer and cut that off .when he was moving towards the wardrobe to atleast wear something a very heavy thundering sound occurs .
.just then zoya run towards him and hugged him tightly .
Zoya: mujhe thundering se bahut darr lagta hai !!(still hugging him tightly).
For asad its now out of control to win over his emotions .he slided hair of zoya to one side of the neck and bring his mouth very close to her neck .his warm breathe just making zoya weak at her knees .then zoya realized that she is actually massaging her hands unknowingly all over his sexy abs and perfect back .asad kissed very softly in her nape .he was kissing their repeatedly and moving down the shoulder kissing all the way .zoya was feeling extreme pleasure then asad moved towards her mouth and kissed her forhead then both the eyelids and coming down to her lips .
Just then asad's mobile beeped!! One text message recieved .
Asad and zoya both came back into the reality .
Both were unable to meet each other's eyes .they were feeling extremely embaraased and thinking over and over abt the moment they shared just few seconds before .
Asad/zoya: mr.khan /ms.faaroquie (both at the same time ) woh actually ..
And both turned their back ..asad hirriedly moved towards his closet and put on his white kurta and zoya swiftly moved towrds the bed and covered herself up to the neck with the dover !! .
Asad after wearing his kurta came
.asad: zoya good night !
Zoya: good night mr.khan !
Asad heads towards his couch and slept there while here sleep was miles away from zoya's eyes as she gets disturbed by the frequent sound of lightening and thundering !
Zoya turned towards mr.khan and saw that a little brizzle of rain is coming inside the room from the window and rain droplets is falling on the face of asad.
She felt that she must close the window so that it cannot disturb the sleep of mr.khan .
.she moved towards the window and closed it .when she was getting down from the side table after closing the window somehow she slipped and fell directly into the strong arms of mr.khan ..
Suddenly asad turned and now he was half sleeping over zoya .now both zoya and asad in is the same little couch .
.zoya tried her level best to get out from there but the steel body and thought of breaking his sleep is refraining zoya to do so !!.
Moreover he was looking damm cute just like a babu while sleeping and she was in no mood to loose that picture of baby face by disturbing his sleep .
And she was also feeling so much relaxed completely fearless and she no sooner fell asleep as he was in the world's safest place .
So this is how their SUHAAG RAAT came to an end .
Thanx for wasting ur time .and i m all open to chappals tamatars if u hate it and likes and comments if u like it .
Since this is only my 2nd OS so i m definetely looking forward to lots and lots of advices and critisism and love also !! .
And if i get so much encouragement then i can continue this with what happened in the morning next day when they woke up and find each other besides each other in the same couch !!.
So i m waiting for comments .
THANKS
.~Karan deewani(KD) AND SGKSG~
craziest fan of ksg!!.
Edited by sgksg3 - 11 years ago
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

I lovwed it... that is the closest to suhaagraat that these 2 can get... its really cute... i wish something like this happens... plelase can i ask u to write more... plz plz...

😳 Edited by mizzundaztud - 11 years ago
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Above 18 only daal do subject line mein...bacche ghoomte hain yahaan...
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It really nice.. Plz continue
sgksg3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Above 18 only daal do subject line mein...bacche ghoomte hain yahaan...</font>

do i seriously need to put 18+ ..?? Hv i written so much hot content ..
Itna toh bacche bhi hazam kar jaayenge !!! Lol
darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT?!?!?!? asad SLEPT when his wife was in that sinful dress?!?!? GAWD, will that man NEVER learn?!?! ðŸ˜† LOVED it, dear!!!! very nice!!! 
paris-delhi thumbnail
Plz continue really handsome ;-)
sgksg3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkangel93

WHAT?!?!?!? asad SLEPT when his wife was in that sinful dress?!?!? GAWD, will that man NEVER learn?!?!😆LOVED it, dear!!!! very nice!!!

ya man he seriously need some tutions !!