Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rimi_invisible

nice update mridu...but heroine ko bhaga kiyu diya aise??😲😲

thoda fight sequence dikhati..teen teen officers the..thora to pit ta wo neil..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okay you ending this SS...no issues...kuch aur start karna..sameer and ayesha ke liye mein always ready..😳😳😳

thanks for the pm mridu..

ryt... mridu.. plz a raesha...
nai to mai,sneha di n rimi di morcha nikalenge :-P
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update JB
Glad to see aisha back in the story... happy to wee hrr helping sam with anu...
Acha sabak sikhaya neil ko... after all two ladies se pange lena not that easy... just wish.. aur kuch bhi painful hta uske liye... agli bar kuch krne ki himmat ni hai...
So all three leaving fot mumbai.. I guess this is the best option as right now main priority should be anu... n she can't leave till neil is conscious. ...
Continue soon
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update, Mridu πŸ‘
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshitaRocks015

ryt... mridu.. plz a raesha...
nai to mai,sneha di n rimi di morcha nikalenge :-P

Oh hello ladies!😳

Concepts, ideas and plots toh bahut hai...but I don't want to start a new story for some time being...probably!πŸ˜‰ And even school is re-opening!🀒

It gets difficult to update multiple ishtories u see...🀒🀒

Haan vaise...Darmiyaan mein u guys can have Raesha! πŸ˜³ I hope u guys follow dat ishtory of mine!πŸ˜†

MriduB thumbnail
Replies time! :D
@Radhika n rinku95 : Thanks! :)

@sneha : thanks! end nahi karungi toh kya lifetime continue karungi? :p

@shanaya : Thanks shanaya! :) haha...vaise mein bhi half-bengali hunn! :D

@megha n unishaz : Thanks guys! :)

@Anika : thanks zebbie! :) oh, feel free to beat the hell outta Neil! :p

@shivi : thanks! :)

@rimi : pehle idea de dena tha yaar... :p ab jaake batane ka kya faayda? :p yeah...kaafi stories hai pipeline mein...mostly consisting of sasha...dekhte hain kab start hongi! :)

@kalyani : Thanks a lot! :)

@nikita n madmadona : thanks guys! :)

@ishita : toh bajale na band uski...meine kahaan roka hai :p

@devildiva : bahut intelligent ho gayi hai tu aajkal...bina bataye sab kuch samajh jaati hai :p thanku! :D

@reshma n tinasingh : thanks guys! :)
Edited by MriduB - 10 years ago
MriduB thumbnail

Part - 10
A week later,

Anu sat in the balcony, while Aayesha made coffee for them. After making coffee, Aayesha came and sat down next to her, handling her, her coffee mug.

Aa - "Jaisa tum sochti ho, vaisa kuch nahi hai mere aur Sameer ke beech Anushka..."

Anu looked at her, while Aayesha just passed her a lil assuring smile.

Aa - "Mein aur Sameer sirf ache dost hain Anushka...hum dono friends reh kar hi khush hain...pyaar vyaar...not at all! Woh sirf tumse hi pyaar karta hai, aur yeh uski aankhon mein saaf dikhta hai...I don't know about you...but he's very eager to see you happy...as you used to be...that typical chirpy, bubbly Anushka...to be more apt, his Anushka..."

Anushka sat their silently listening to Aayesha. Suddenly, Aayesha's phone buzzed. She suddenly went red and excused herself to attend the call. Anushka looked at her and smiled. Aayesha came back few minutes later, and found Anushka smiling at her.

Anu - "Jiju se milwane ka koi irada nahi hai kya?"

Aayesha went red at that,
"Aisa kuch nahi hai Anu, just a friend, nothing else..."

Anu - "Than why are you blushing so hard Aayesha?"

Aayesha had no answer for that and she looked here n there to avoid Anushka's questioning gaze. Luckily, the doorbell rung, and Aayesha ran to open the door. There stood Sameer with a lawyer next to him. They came inside and Aayesha called out for Anushka. The 4 people than sat together and discussed about Anushka's case for a long time.

7 months later,

'After listening to both the parties, the court has decided its judgement in the favour of Mrs.Anushka Dasgupta. The court orders Mr.Indraneil Dasgupta to immediately sign the divorce papers, and pay compulsory amount to his wife in domestic violence charges.'

As soon as the judge announced the verdict, there were huge smiles on the faces of the ETF members. Finally, after a wait of 7 long months, the court had given verdict in Anushka's favour. Sameer stood at his place, keenly looking at Anushka, who was now receiving greets from his team.

Later that day, 

He placed the coffee mug in front of her and sat down opposite to her.

Anu - "Thanks Sameer..."

Sam - "Ismein thanks ki kya baat hai? Coffee hi toh banayi hai..."

Anu - "Nahi woh mein...mein divorce case ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi..."

Sam - "Aur mein agar tumhein thanks kahun toh?"

Anu - "Mujhe thanks kyun?"

Sam - "That you gave me a chance to help you out...and..."

Anu - "And?"

Sam - "And prove you that I love you..."

After a brief silence, he spoke up,

"Don't worry, I won't force you to accept me...take your time, though I would love it if you accept me soon Anushka..."

He got up and turned to leave, when he felt her hand on his,

"Even I'm waiting for that moment Sameer..."

She leaned forward and pecked his forehead. He cherished that moment and left bidding her goodbye.

A few days later,

"Yeh Aayesha bhi na...dekh na Arjun...mereko bola ki surprise hai...kisi se milana hai...par ghanta ho gaya...aayi hi nahi abhi tak..." Sameer complained to Arjun.

"Aa jayegi Sam...wait kar na..." Arjun replied.

'Wohi toh kar raha hunn itni der se..." Sameer frowned.

Suddenly, Aayesha walked in with Anushka and a very handsome guy next to her. Anushka passed Sameer a cute lil smile, which he returned. Arjun cleared his throat, bringing Sameer out of his trance. Sameer looked at him annoyed, as Arjun had spoiled his cute lil moment.

The trio came and stood in front of them. ArMeer were observing this new guy, who was standing next to their friend Aayesha.

"Hi Sam! Hey Arjun! Meet Puneet, my fiancee!" Aayesha told them about this new guy, with a huge grin on her face. 

The guys looked at her shocked, since both of them didn't expected her to indulge in lovey-dovey stuff! 

"All thanks to Anushka, warna hum toh kabhi realize hi nahi karte ke hum ik doosre se pyaar karte hain..." Puneet spoke up.

"Aayesha ne meri help ki thi...aur meine return mein uski help kardi Puneet..." Anushka spoke up.

"Aur humne toh yeh kabhi socha hi nahi tha...ki iski jaisi gundi ka bhi koi boyfriend hoga..." ArMeer spoke up together, earning a glare from Aayesha.

To be continued...Epilogue coming up soon! :)

*sorry for the mistakes. Update done via mob so excuse errors please. Likes n cmnts pls*

Edited by MriduB - 10 years ago
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MriduB

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Oh hello ladies!😳</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Concepts, ideas and plots toh bahut hai...but I don't want to start a new story for some time being...probably!πŸ˜‰And even school is re-opening!🀒</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">It gets difficult to update multiple ishtories u see...🀒🀒</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Haan vaise...Darmiyaan mein u guys can have Raesha!😳I hope u guys follow dat ishtory of mine!πŸ˜†</font>

i follow...bt tumne last kaun janam me update kia tha yaad nei h mujhe
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
me 1st...
πŸ₯³   [:D/]

a very cute update!
showed a nice bond between ayesha n anu..
teasing..sharing...so sweet...
n finally d confession of anu n sam!
n d surprise ayesha n puneet...
nice girl!

DARMIYAAN update karo warna morcha nilkalenge hum...

dekho morche ka namuna

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Very Cute Update Mridu! Loved The Bond of AnuEsha!! Teasing..Sharing..Smiling Sweet! ❀️❀️ So finally Anu got a divorce from that Born Kamina..😑😑 Hayeee..Loved The cutee moment of SaNu!! ❀️❀️ Hahaha...πŸ˜† Arjun ne Bhai ka romantic moment kharaab kar diya..🀣 waise love the Name ArMeer! 😳 Ahaaan..Lady Dabangg nd Puneet! πŸ˜‰ Aww..Anu helped them to realise their feelings! Sweettt! ❀️ ArMeer..🀣 Ayesha ko gundi bana diya..🀣 Loved It! P.S-Update Darmiyaan Na?? 😳 Waitingg fr dat! P.P.S-Give a face to Puneet Na?? Thanxx fr pm..Continuee Soonz!
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Cont soon
Thanks for PM