anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome continue soon
😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back  loved the update arnav and khushi back to fighting arnav plan go to the wind hope they can figure a way for payal and akash to get married loved how anjali was grill arnav about shital awesome update 
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome

loved it

y is payal's father so mysterious

wht will they do
mim15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i cant read frm ur link.,i tried many tym...can u pls send me d chapter???pls i wan2 read ur ff...its mindblowing...pls send me d chapter...
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
G

looorrrddd...u r back ..imm. Sooo ver happpyyy ...aaahhh ...love for cuming back and all d best for future
aafan thumbnail
Welcome back!
Was waiting for this update long long...
Can we get along one?
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Abavi,

Finally made the time to update my thoughts here. Awesome update. I love the way you write down specific traits for each of the characters and of all the characters, I love Anjali and Payal the most. Anjali is such a spunky kid and she hates Sheetal with vengence - loved the way Anjali was doing the running commentary which made Khushi giggle, thereby Khushi entered the bad books of Dadi some more. But no problemo,the journey is long and we have lot of time till we reach that point. And absolutely loved the way Anjali equated Sheetal to Surpanaka. She is too good.

And Arnav is still not sure about whether he wants to marry Sheetal - She is just his girlfriend. Don't worry Arnav babua, You will not have to marry her. You already have fallen for Khushi - complete package included  and yes that includes her cooking, her teasing and her challenges. Love the way both Arnav and Khushi irk each other. Awesome and too good. Now can't wait to see what happens next in their khatta meetha love story.

And Payal - I absolutely love the character. The way she teases Arnav and has easy banter with all the Raizada people and somehow I feel even Payal has guessed the undercurrent flowing between Arnav and Khushi. Now that Payal and Akash's love story has a big break, I can't wait to see how the lovers arnav and khushi resolve this issue and how payal coming in the RM as a bahu will help khushi and arnav to come together.

Now that you have found an way to put your posts and updates, do please update the other stories too. I absolutely love your stories and enjoy reading them. Damn good update. 
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Abavi

I finally read the update...and it was just awesome.

I didn't realize just how much I missed this story until I read this.

Can't wait to read more.

Enjoy the rest of your week.