Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very nice update delsi!
ur super talented...sorry for being little! πŸ˜­ i was sick! 
thanks a lot dear for the PM😊
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update " DEEPS DII "πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ ... I am eagarly waiting for your next update DIIπŸ˜ƒ... THANKS alot for PM "DEEPS DII" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³...!!!!!!!
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one deepu...keep it up.. πŸ‘
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 2:

"Oh it seems you don't want to be questioned, i taught you won't lie i din't know you ill change a lot in this 4 months Anita"
"Arun but you din't change always need to be dominated din't care about others"
"ANITA ill you stop it"
"ok lets not fight here what do you want"
Here take this he gave her a invitation, when she look into the invitation a huge shock Dev weds Lalitha, "Is that your cousin going to marry to my cousin" He nodded in approval, she then flipped into the date it is just 20 days for marriage exactly a week before their Final day of divorce.

"How this happen no one told me not even my parents" Anita cursed his family for doing this to her.
"How can they inform you, you itself stopped to have relationship with them, then how can they get you know this".
Arun words diped as a thorn on her heart "Arun stop your nonsenses and tell me what make you to come here with this invitation, is it to irritate me that you are close enough to my parents other than me".
"Anita i not have any necessary to show you that they are close to me but you just flipped from your own respone that iam taking care off" Arun try to make this conversation as cool much as possible but she is getting on his nerve.

He took a deep breath to clam his anger "Anita i don't want to fight with you, i come here to pass a information and to get your approval"
"Approval" Anita don't get the meaning why he asking for my approval for what purpose.
"Ainta your dad told about your kaka that how much he loves you and he wants our both entire family need to be in the marriage not only that" he stopped for a second "he want we both of us to be with them of this whole marriage right from the shopping, giving invitation to the end of the marriage as this going to the last function of our family so he us to help him as you were close enough to him" finally he finished.
"So you want us to be together for this marriage"
"Its not my wish your kaka's, you know that he is a heart patient so only all your family members hide our divorce matter from him"
Anita know her kaka loved her so much more than his own daughter but how can she be with the person who she going to get divorce soon.
"so is up to you know, i ill come tomorrow to know your decision" saying so he left the place leaving shocked Anita holding the invitation from behind.

Anita sat in her room long time looking into the invitation she don't know what to do now, she love his kaka so much even though he settled in London he always be caring when it comes to her, last time she saw him in the airport a month after their marriage that time itself he is little bit week after undergoing into an surgery but how can she go there and smile (a fake smile) at all of them expect kaka all of them know that we are going to be divorced in a month then how can she act being a happily married women with her husband hiding her emotions, is that possible for her to do it to give a fake smile.

What if kaka comes to know the truth whethere he can forgive me, even he can easily identify us once he see me, even she accpect to act for her kaka's sake she ill be able to face him another time when he comes to know the truth. Anita fitting within herself not know what else to decide. But she can't face Arun and his words during the whole marriage he always take opportunity to scold me what if we fight right in front of kaka.

Thinking about Anrun her mind drifted in the past that day she meet Arun, he told that he came just to see the brid as a formality but right know he is not at all interested in the marriage but once after seeing Anita he immediately fallen for her and her beautiful cute little face and he decided to get married, how sweet that Arun is always with a smiling face, at first right after finalising the maarriage date they statrted to have little conversation with him daily at night, without hearing his sweet words her day ill be incomplete. she herself shocked when he came to meet her right after next day in her college.

He told that he want to make something clear and to get to know eachother, they went to the college canteen, while having his dirnk "Anita i want to tell you something" his voice perfetly as a man not much hard but sweet and sour, when he shook her head to speak he continued "Anita as if till now iam against this marriage but right after seeing you i literlly fall in love with you, you know just a year befor i started my own business so there is lot more time is need to surive in the industry... my ambition is to hold a huge contarct with the Govt, once i got that means my business ill floruish till then we can be alone without... do you get what i mean" Anita face become red when those words slipped from his mouth, but that don't bother her much as he is asking only a year before getting into a baby they need to be fully settled and want to give all happiness to their baby, so she accepted his request willingly. "Anrun you don't worry as iam going to finish my studies i ill also help you in your business" after hearing those words form her he become overwelhemed and hold her hand tightly which makes her to blush, this is how they started their life.

By thinking of those moments how wonderful it feels but that time she din't not know that baby ill be hundrel at that time of divorce that he ill be blocked with her life long, how a tracking person he was tears started to shed from her eyes, her entire thinking on him has changed this time on Arun as if he did each and every thing in a purpose. she never in her dream think that her Arun the person she loved the most ill turn into so negative. whether she can handled with him once more not she can't do it she won't accept it before anyone told kaka about this she ill tell him her situation and ask for forgiveness from him.
At last she decied that whatever the problem is she is not going to mingle with him with that determination she finally slept.

_PRIYAVADHANA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear awesome ff Edited by priyasinghania - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting Chapter, Arun loves Anita continue soon.
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Wow!! Yippeee arun loves anita😳
Continue soon dear😊
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update " DEEPS DII " πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ... I am eagerly waiting for your next update DII, updated as soon as possible for you DIIπŸ˜›... Thanks alot " DEEPS DII " for all PMS πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³...!!!!!!!!