FF: Love Hate Relationship Part2 pg2

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

// Written for Writing Contest //

Love Hate Relationship

Dear Readers this is my First story in fan-fiction,
It is story of Difficultice of Couple face in their Married life
hope you all Like it Read and give your comments.

Introduction:
                        This story is about the couples who are facing difficulties in their married life. Life is a like a flower there will be both good thing like a colour and fragrance of the flower and bad like a throne which give us only problem. The person who forgetting the problem and remembering the happiness of their life will make them success in their material life, if not then it will be a failure one.

Here is story of couples who are at the stage of divorce. What happen in their life why they are at this situation is the divorce is the solution for their problem, if not then how can they overcome this situation is all you are going to see.

Character Sketch:
 Anitha : She is from a upper middle class family and only daughter, who loved her the most not only her parents but her whole family as she was one and only daughter for a huge family married to Arun and in the edge of divorce.

Arun: Who is a prefectionist a year before his marriage staterd his own business with all his own efforts and he was the last son with 4 big brothers, but always alone from the family right from his childhood.

Mr and Mrs. Varun : Parents of Anita brodmined family who loves their entire family ill support only for the right decision

Mr.Kapil : Anita's Kaka head of the family curently stletted in London with his last son

Dev : Son of Mr.Kapil

Lalitha : Cousin of Arun

Rohan : Elder brother of Anitha

Pradeep : Working with Anita

Thank you
delsi
Edited by delsi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delsi thumbnail

Part 1:

Anita standing in front of the mirror combing her hair, she is happy that she has take off from her work, the past few days were hectic, thinking about her work she feels proud of herself that within short period of time she got the promotion all are logging for its all for her hard work.

She thank God for showing a right path to her relieving from that hate full of relationship, thinking of that she can't tolerate that her parents also dint try to undersand her, they think that their duty is finish once they got their daughter married but not even once they dint think of what is happening in her life, not only that but din't even accept her decision always putting fault in her head like her Ex-husband did,

She smile Ex-husband ya it all going to be over within a month of time then she ill be free forever, thinking about the past he taught how she and Arun like in first six month of their marriage like all grils she think that there is no one like her husband and how happy the life is but now... she scold herself for thinking of the past, already it is heard to forgive the past, she put aside her taught and went to fold her cloths which is untidy around the room.
After putting the cloths in the wardbord she look around but still there is some things to put side and make the room clean, she scold herself for not doing things at that time but now she can't take rest too is all coz of her, saying so she started to clean the room, while doing so she think of herself before marriage how she is that time she won't do any work not even put the glass aside all her brothers look after her as a gem and for her parents she is like a princess there, but now she herself want to do all these work oh.

Few hours later she look around and give a sign of relive "now it all look prefect as Arun wish" said to herself but later realize what she said
"Arun wish" she smile to that "he always insisted to arrange everything in the proper place, she too once did all work for him from her heart not even think of it as a burden
but he. He too do little things that make her happy but at the time of first six moth of marriage later she become bore to him, a silent tears slip from her eyes without her knowledge she wipe those tears that there is nothing to do by thinking of the past now, saying so she close he eyes to erase those memories not even once she could be success.

She hear knocking sound, she taught that it was in next room and hold her pillow close to her but the knocking sound increase and she culd hear some one calling her "Anita madam" she woke all of sudden to see hostel maid on the doorway she rush to her "Madam is everything alright na, iam calling you for few minutes but you din't give any response"
Anita struggle to answer her 
"its ok madam, there is someone down there to mee you"
"Me Anita think that it ill be from her office calling for work, but dismiss that taught that they won't send a personally may be her maa and dad"
"madam warden told that some one name Arun is waiting for you" 
Anita can't believe her ears Arun is came to meet me she become overwelcomefor a second but later she recover and dismiss her taught and told the maid that she ill be back in a minute.

she hurrily put the shwal, take the lock when she cross the mirror she shock to see herself, she is wearing the same salwar that he brought for her for first time, that is his farioute color.
"No i can't go down like this, if Arun saw me in this salwar then definetly think that i wear purposefully to get sympathy from him" she just wear it coz she feel comfortable in this dress.
she quickly went to change it and take one of her simple salwar that she is very conscious that not a bright colour or definitely he ill think "iam trying to attrack him".
After changing her dress she comb her hair and bindi on her head not bother to put sindoor, she look the time that is ten minutes the maid informed about the visit
She struggle "what iam going to give reason for the late, she went and take the water in the glass and applied some on her hair that now it ill look like she come out from her bath, now Arun won't ask anything.

She lock the room and went down to meet him at first she go by two steps but later she reduce her speed took a deap breath befor seeing him.
He was very happily talking to hostel warden, "he won't talk with ppl unnecessarly but now he is change, is not the Arun whom i met"
but the warden here all girls ill see her as a terror she also talking with him casually
she slieghtly make sound to make aware of her presence to two of them
Warden look at her "what makes you so late, you know how long he is waiting for you, then she look at her hair which is little bit dry, oh it seems you have take a bath"
she turn towards Arun "i told you na Anita is a nice girl, she won't do things purposefully" saying so she bind him good bye and "Arun don't forget about the loan it ill be good if i get it soon so the girls can have their own libery here and make use of their free time", with that she left the place leaving both on their own.

Arun look at the warden till she away from his eyes,and turn to see Anita who was curiously looking at both of them, she immediately went straight
Arun look at her from top to bottom "you don't look like that you come from bath"
Anita don't know how to answer him stood slient for few minutes "what is reson for your sudden visit" she directly came to the point she don't want him to ask quesions which make her uncomfortable. 
Edited by delsi - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Edit. 
Nice start Delsi. Continue soon.
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice start Delsi... continue soon
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like it. U continue. Happy to read.
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

can u give a Character sketch
or names of main character plz
will read later hpe u dnt mind
delsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rucha123

Res

can u give a Character sketch
or names of main character plz
will read later hpe u dnt mind

Rucha there is only two character Anita and Arun 
and all other ill be only in few scenes so i din't give 
ok i ill try to give as much as possible way
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb start Delsi.. Update soon and send me a pm please😳
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start Delsi. Update asap and pm me.
maheek thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome work by u Delsi👍🏼 i am wait for next update thanks for pm 😳