Swayam - Letting out all the frustration

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What happened in today's episode was completely unexpected but so good. I had assumed Swayam would be upset, but his outburst was not something I thought I would see so soon. But THANK GOD, they showed this outburst. The timing was perfect. Everybody finally realised how upset Swayam really was.
I think even the gang knows how much they all take Swayam's feelings for granted. It's like he is God, he must do anything but never ever feel any emotions. 

Shantanu Maheshwari was amazing too, expression, acting, everything. The frustration, the anger, the pain, the jealous and all other emotions could be seen on his face. It was like he would just burst out crying any minute. What he said what totally correct, life wasn't being unfair to him by giving him such a horrible father. And while I understand Rey was just trying to make Swayam feel better, it is Swayam who knows his father best. And anyone would feel angry if he is told that after so many years of staying with a person you have his intentions all wrongly understood. Every word that came out of Swayam's mouth today pointed exactly how much pain he went through. 
But then it's Saint Swayam after all and he immediately realised he had been a little too harsh with his best friend. But jealousy had taken over him, what else could be expected? He was a normal guy, he had to feel envious when he saw his own father enjoy spending time with his best friend. I feel Swayam didn't really need to apologise to Rey about anything. He knew his father best and ONLY he knew the way his father really felt about him.

The dance was mindblowing of course. Shantanu's solo in the beginning was WOW๐Ÿ‘Swayam was letting out his frustration by dancing and ReYam were fabulous.

More than anything, I'm glad the gang heard Swayam's outburst. 'Coz they hardly ever seem to consider his feelings. That doesn't mean they aren't good friends but they just to tend to overlook what might be going on in his mind. 

Precap seems very interesting. In the end, for a while I thought Sharon would leave Swayam and go and help out Rey. But thankfully, we'll be getting a SwaRon conversation (after ages) and I want to see how it shapes up. Swayam is gonna let out his anger and I wanna see how Sharon reacts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
u said it all girl..n ur title is apt๐Ÿ˜Š..dis letting out of frustaion was needed..its was high tym..fr hw long only swayam understand others..he is also a human..n d way he said sorry immediately after realising wht he has said..tht shows hw pure his heart is..n if swayam would nt hv apologised thn iw ould hv felt strange..u knw he is swayam..nt lyk oder ppl who thinks tht sorry bolne se hm chote ho jate hain...vaise sorry baad mai bi bolta toh chalta..itna to maaf h swayam k liye..
n shantannu was as usual rocking..he emoted pain, anger, hurt, frustation so perfectly...i loved him..n dance..both KAS N TANNU were superb..bt tannu was defo d show stealer..๐Ÿ‘
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your title says everything, Neeti. Finally, Swayam is letting out his frustration in front of Rey. His equation with his Dad is effecting Swayam and now, its high time that he should know, what Swayam is going through. And witnessing all this, should make them realise that how they took him for granted. 

Swayam, is the one ,who always wants to keep everyone happy around him. And he can do anything for that. And when he knows that his dad is not happy with him, it killed him. Its not the jeolously, its pain, its killing him from inside that why his dad is not happy with him.? And I guess, that is what its making him to speak like that. Overall, its a nice scene and well emoted by Shantanu and KAS.

The dance was FAB! 

Everytime, its Swayam, who understands everyone and supports them. Now, its time for the gang to understand him and be with him and make him feel special. I would love to see, gang doing something for Swayam to make him feel good and the idea should be given by Sharon.

Pre-cap looks interesting. Lets see what happens tommorrow.

Edited by blithe - 10 years ago
nature2 thumbnail

superb Epi treeo Rocks๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well I have been a silent reader for two years now but today's episode just made me wanna come out of my silence! To begin with, I agree with just each and every word of yours and u have just nailed it! What Swayam did today was absolutely needed and glad that he could come face to face with Rey regarding his feelings! No hard feelings for Rey but it was really important for him to know how Swayam felt! After all, what are best friends for!

Every word of Swayam was true! He is always the one to understand the others, be it Sharon's problem or Taani's or the team's problems or understanding that what Rey did by going out with his dad or deciding to not perform on stage was correct from Rey's pt of view but for once somebody really needs to understand Swayam rather than sympathizing with him. 

Great that the team was there too. Loved their expressions as well and glad to see that for Sharon, Swayam means so much that she immediately went after Swayam and she was the one to notice his depression and worries.

The only person missing thou was Taani! What Swayam said in the precap was true. She is so lost in her love world that she just overlooks the fact that her brother is hurt and needs someone. Finally, the focus is on Swayam and it was much needed. 

Plus I meant no offence to any character because I like them all and they are right in their own ways but a little consideration is needed for Swayam! 
Edited by Esha.. - 10 years ago
megha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post
And not to forget swayam was so great today.I was almost crying in that scene
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is as if they consider him GOD. He must do everything for other happiness and not feel anything. These lines are so true. And to be honest in the past when Swayam used to do go through pain and suffer just for the sake of greater good most of the time I wished to think why didn't he say anything to them. Then he was Swayam the saint. So I am really happy that finally Swayam exploded. It was very much needed. Well his dad behavior may have been the trigger which initiated this explosion but all what he said was not just related with his dad only and that what made this outburst even more awesome. And as you said I am also super happy that gang was there to hear all that. Its time they realize Swayam is not a super human whom they could take for granted and who would always adjust for the sake of others. Its time people look at his pov and understand it. I am finally glad that writers wrote Swayam outburst sequence. It was really needed. A amazing post by the way. Loved it.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wanted this outburst from a very long time
atlast mil gaya ๐Ÿ˜Š
tannu was amazing tonight
he stole the show
this guy can actually act like anything ๐Ÿ˜ณ
my god!!!!! i was in heaven...
i also cried with him...

u rock!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
the outburst 
then the realization 
then the crying
then the sorry...
and phir tomorrow swaron conco (hope it live ups to my expectations)

A BIG SALUTE TO THE WRITERS...
THANK YOU SO MUCH...
FOR SUCH AN AMAZING REYAM SCENE & COMING SWARON SCENE ALSO...
jolly.d3f thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Only 3 words..for majnu...Amazing...superb...mind-blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...no more words left after seeing today's epic...& u have sd all in the post...
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree to you Neeti, I am glad that the outburst happened in front of the whole gang. I don't know how much it will contribute in the future but it was time for them to know this, what this guy does every time to help them out and when he needs someone the most no one is there by his side, of course I'm excluding Sharon in this, cause she is very much there๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming to acting and dancing , he was stupendous, after so long we got to see him acting like a BOSS, chance milege toh hi toh samjhega what amazing talent he posses and he proved that again.

Then the thing for what we all are crazily waiting from last week and this week too, a SwaRon convo!!!

I hope it suffices for the entire week, I am really looking forward to it, I hope CVs don't disappoint us.

AND... 
Fab post๐Ÿ˜ณ