Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

Love this post and agreeπŸ€—

Thank you. πŸ€—
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I believe we need to wait and see what comes and how and give the track a chance. How can we want the couple to not go through a journey that will evolve their relation.

That is true. Ayaan should come in as a test but if he changes Asad's or Zoe's feelings , then, that is losing the character's integrity. That is what should not happen. πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail
For me it doesn't matter who plays Ayaan, even if it was SRK ( my first love β€οΈ πŸ€£ ) or Hritikh Roshan, I am dead against Ayaan-Zoya...period !!!!
If they had shown us their relationship development in the beginning of the show, maybe I could have thought abt it, but after 6 months and also keep rubbing in our faces that Asad-Zoya are soulmates, I just cannot and I refuse to accept Ayaan-Zoya...for me they are only acceptable as Rabert and Mona / Devar-Bhabhi...
If Ayaan's existence in Zoya's life means Asad finally accepting his feelings for Zoya, than I am ok with that without any romantic angle whatsoever...

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if Ayana did not know that asya are going to have nikaah, it is very gross. Out of all the people, it was Ayana who said there is something between both of you.

There will not be any justification if zoya falls for Ayaan
Choosing this track to show realization in Assad is gross

Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just seen the Ayaan-Zo eyelock seggie & CANNOT believe my eyes!!! CV's couldn't think of any other more paletable re-entry of Ayaan than this??? I'm beyond shocked at this considering its a Gul & not Ekta serial as this kind of BS behaviour is the norm with Ekta's serials!!! 
Don't get me wrong I've said from day one there will be no Ayaan-Zo marriage & I still stand by that conviction!!! If anything Ayaan may fall for Zo but the feeling will not be reciprocated as not only is she in love with Asad but she also knows how much Humzie loves Ayaan so Zo won't even go there!!! What I'm most riled up about is that I just find it DISGUSTING to see Zo in the arms of anyone other than Asad!!! Seriously we couldn't have been spared this???!!! Fair enough have Ayaan fall for Zo but FFS spare us the touchy feely BS!!!😑😑😑
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Truly said Victoria.. Relationships is not about chemistry.. its about the two people who love each other whole heartedly even if they are poles apart... And if any one of them had or will have any feelings for any other person then they can't be soulmates.. They can be separated due to circumstances but can't have any other alliances specially in their heart...
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
vikrant is such a great actor i have seen him in dharam veer and baba aiso var dhoondo he was just fab i really hope he gets more support then rishabh got because a lot of people didnt like his acting skills 
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sach? #hopefuleyes #tacklehug #kisses