Ayan:Its not about looking good / not looking good

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Its neither about having a chemistry or not having chemistry.

Its about a journey , a relationship , its evolution.

It has been Asad and Zoe's journey for 6+months.

You have lived with Asad and Zoe all these months and QH is their story.

You can meet a lot of hot, exciting and blah people in your life but you always go back home - where your heart and you belong.

It is immaterial who plays Ayaan or what a great chemistry he can cook up with Surbhi and Karan. Relationships are NOT about chemistry.

Lastly, Ayaan falling for Zoe knowing that she is Asad's to-be-bride is more than gross. Very gross even if its a 'fake' sagaai. 😆

Ayaan and Zoe are Raabert and Monaa and Monaa was always Lion's ( Asad).

I am fearing it but i don't want Ayaan/Vikrant to be hated.

Lastly, if Zoe ever has feelings for another man, she should never return to Asad. Because the very thought is against the concept of AsYa being soulmates and that is what you were told for 6 months.

BTW ... RELAX!🤣

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🤗 Thankuu for the post <3
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah!
Until that 'journey' has no Zoyaan marriage i'm fine. Dont even think of marrying them Gul.
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've been waiting for your post
Ayaan does not know that Zoya is his brother's bride. But he should know sooner right, you cant keep that a secret. After he knows, if he falls for her, it will only be because Asad will say its all nakli, he has no feelings for her and blah. We cant blame Ayaan there right.
I am 100% confident that Zoya will not fall for Ayaan. As you said, the soulmate concept is screwed if she does that.
This track is both making me nervous and exciting!! 🤪
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyou for echoing my sentiments🤗
what is the point of going for a long ride on a straight road without any obstacles when there is fun in running over all the obstacles while driving on a crooked road...Both lead to one dead end..ASYA
Edited by Cute_Ash - 10 years ago
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed! If they really wanted to show Ayaan and Zoya's track,they should have showed it in the beggining. Not after freaking six months when we people are so much in love with AsYa!
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Only you can flare up a fire and say Relax ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you so much for this..

But i have already noticed that People started liking Ayaan & Zoya pairing..Just because we got new Ayaan...and started shipping for them😕

Its not about surbhi looking good with vikrant or not..its that Ayaan will not look good with zoya no matter who plays ayaan...

Zoya is Asad's only...
yes i am ready for love riangle..but i dont understand how can anyone start shipping for ayaan Zoya jodi..that too so fast😳
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everything is acceptable, except zoya and ayan marriage. Hum sabka dil chur chur ho jayega 😭.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with your every single word..