Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

thank you for this post vickyπŸ€—

u know i m not scared of this much but i have a feeling if ayan does fall for zoya asad will 

sacrifice his love for his brother...of course zoya wud never fall for ayan!

nd i too don't want vikrant to be hated...i like himπŸ˜•

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Girls... Vick is right... Calm down... Even if zoyaan happens we could not change it... At the end of the day... It would be Gul decision... It is not good to hate vikrant.. the entry of him was best... actuaaly aren't we all wanted n wished someone best for the role of ayaan who could portray that character welll... i thInk this guy is going to rock with his co- stars... Think that way and appreciate his talent... And that one fall doesn't decide anything... I think she has gone to the market to get the burnt saree stichted and that is where they meet.. Zoya same yellow top and jeans.. With the paper bag... Seems like she was running to reach her home, b4 the function starts.. On the way she trips n falls on Ayaan arms ... That is it...
But the symbolisms on holi, where Asad is the one who convincing both of them to shake hands... I think after the stab incident... When Asad comes to know that zoya was hurt by his friend bcoz of him...he himself might convince both Ayaan n zoya to get married... After marriage Ayaan might fall for her but zoya would not ...when actually Ayaan finds the truth behind AsYa... He might dissolve the marriage...I hope n wish that zoyaan never happens even in dreams...fingers crossed
Edited by Npdeepa - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kuch Bhi ho jaye Asad Zoya are the end game 😎
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mallikaji forum ke baccho ko kuch samajhao😳
Shaktipreeth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post.If they do Ayan and Zoya the whole balance will be lost. What about Humeira. She is Ayaan's begum. I don't think Razia will let this happen/ Nor will DIlshad. To everyone Asad and Zoya are couple made in Heaven. By showing this they are just making ppl hate the new Ayaan. A big risk. we want Asad And Zoya forever. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post asusual vicky!a very well said and much needed post!
for zoya asad is everything and so she will definitely like a person who thinks the same and tht person is obviously ayaan because asad is everything to him also!they are andd will be best friends forever just like asya are soulmates forever! πŸ‘
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks
it was much needed .
connectedhearts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that Zoya might develop feelings for Ayaan to but maybe not as strong as she feels for Asad
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sujataraje

i agree with your every single word..

Thank You.:-)
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nobody should but one must face it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†