Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I knew it! I knew Khushi was part of that old tribe and that she was someone high ranking!

But this cult is truly dangerous! I'm sure they are responsible for this attack on Arnav, lest he reveal their counterfeit rituals.
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to have had the talk...A and K...and what revelations...Kushi is the high priestess and she wanted out...so she got Shyam to marry her and then faked his death...so who killed Shyams cousin...?

No wonder Anjali went all crazy when she saw the pics...! So there is tribe and then there is cult...and the mystery man is Sadhu...!

So Kushi did drug Arnav...and now with her knowledge of herbs...can she get to Arnav in time...? So who sent someone to take down Arnav...the Sadhu who is having Kushi monitored or her own tribe who thinks she is betraying them...!

Wow what a chapter...good Arnav took the elevator because if he had taken the stairs it would have been hours before anyone found him...!
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
See! I knew it was drug!
I didn't expect so many revelations so soon...
Waiting for the next part
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was one of the best updates in this story.

Khushi being the High Priestess was a shock. 
Does this put her life in danger? 

Shyam is married to two women? 
Isn't he legally still married to Khushi too?

You gave us a cliffhanger at the end. 
Now I am impatient for the next part.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kishmish

Oh God ... 😲  😲  😲 

What are you trying to tell us, RB?
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aiyyo! What the frack! 

Khushi - the high priestess - a surprise, yet I guess I expected her to be related to the cult. The pseudo-cult thing I had guessed (pat myself on the back :D) 

But wait, Khushi the killer ? And who the hell poisoned our Arnavji

Maybe Shyam has told Anjali about his past, she was shocked looking at that picture, no? And you mentioned she was also 'dealing with something' . What was that? 

Theres a lot going on here, a pseudo-cult led by a psychopath. And perhaps the actual cult is also going to want to do something about others tarnishing their image. Oooh, this just got sooo much more interesting! 
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohkay... this is serious now.

although somehow i had imagined khushi to be the high priestess, this takes it to an altogether different level. 

brilliantly written as always
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic and mind blowing update, 

Absolutely brilliant and written exceptionally well,

Wow so the reason for Arnav's anger towards Khushi regarding Shyam was because he was his brother in law, amazing twist.

So Khushi had married him just to leave the tribe and poor Shyam got murdered by mistake as it was suppose to be khushi's cousin in his place. 

So Arnav has realised the attraction is both ways and love the concern and caring Khushi, giving Arnav advice and drugs to make him sleep.

Awww poor Arnav has been stabbed and also poisoned, I bet it's someone from the tribe that has seen Arnav talking to Khushi. 

Loved the update, eager to read more.

Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
an awesome update...absolutely wonderful...hope arnav survives...loving the update...continue soon...
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fab updates
So Arnav has found out Khushi was involved in one of the cases n was married to his brother in law n she reported him dead . He feels betrayed but nothing has happened between them yet
Loved how they started talking bout the case but then it turned into arguement about their personal lives. Hears hoping now truths out Arnav n khushi can work together on solving it n they can finally admit how they feel for each other
Wow so khushi is the high priestess cool . Wonder who is doing all this n what the motive is . Why attack shyam unless they wanted khushi ?
Omg oh no Arnavs been stabbed plz let khushi find n heal him b4 things get worse. Once he's well he'll need to protect her
Can't wait to see what happen next thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
Also gotta apologise for late comment not been well lately so been off computer for wee while trying to catch up but gonna take wee while
I will keep commenting but plz forgive if little late
Thanks heather
Ps good luck 4 exams