Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow...women involved in this murder mystery...! Kushi is shaken by the pictures she saw and was fighting to keep her composure...! Did she happen to have any connection with Arjun's mom..?.arnav is intrigued by Kushi...and it's not normal...as attested by Shukla and Keith...!

What's the problem with Anjali...depression...? 

The plot thickens...according to Kushi the symbols were made by a woman but the killing was not by her...is it still a woman who killed or it another angle ...?

The crime scene visit will be interesting...wonder what Kushi hopes to learn..?

This cult thing is very very interesting...almost want to turn the page and read what's next ...but unfortunately will have to wait for next update...!

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yay for Prof. Gupta. I wish my professors were as cool as she is, and I don't blame Arnav at all, no siree.

So we're at a Rigvedic tribe and its high priestess. I don't know... I still don't think I believe in it. It just seems too... far fetched.

I will however concede to a freaky serial killer.

So Anjali has something that's clawing at her past too.
I wonder if Arnav does as well.

(I apologize for random incoherent comments for a couple of weeks. That thing called exams is interfering.)

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Long day today so I just got a chance to read it.  I like this combo of Keith, Shukla & Arnav.  The young one is fearless and speak his mind, Shukla is by the book and old school and Arnav balance them out.  Helen's visitor is definitely a lead worth checking but they need to go further back to when she met Vimla.  How will Professor Gupta react to the trio?  Maybe a good idea to relax the atmosphere b4 they go to the crime scene.  I think collectively and with Arjun's help they will enter the clandestine tribe but surely there will be lots of danger.  I am really enjoying this one as it is bringing me back to Dan Brown.  I read his books overnight as I was so intrigued.  I love to see the Indian version of this as u r doing a great job setting the scene and the suspense up.  

Thank u so much for your comments.  Really appreciate it.  I read very selectively as I don't have much time between work and my young kids.  I am grateful to Kalyani for recommending you as I have enjoyed every single one of your stories.  They are very unique and I can tell you one thing, you can get these published, so copyright them.
manikka thumbnail
interesting one...
thanks for the PM dear...
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally we have our opposing characters..shukla vs keith (why keith?), with their own views and own methods of investigation. I enjoyed the silent observer arnav. I like how you are building this story..

The issues discussed also drug abuse, prostitution..that was interesting. This takes me a little bit to eleven minutes by coelho..a little. Seriously you might write these small updates but they are always condensed with so much information. 

So the mistress was an iffy character, bit of a double-agent..

WOW so this might be a case of serial ritualistic murdering? Par 30years ago kyu? 

I love that Arnav is susceptible to some teasing about his little crush on khushi, by the guys! 

Right balance of humour, mystery and seriousness. 

About the A/N I dont mind where you answer the questions..I am happy to stalk this thread, or reply through scraps. Whatever is easier for you, just let us know? 

H

ps. Sorry for the 20questions hamesha! 
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I like the way you present men and women in your stories, they are someone you would know but not understand easily. It is relationships which are strong and difficult to understand: siblings, colleagues, and people bound by fate.

The men with Arnav in his team are as different as chalk and cheese, yet they work well together a lot like life. We also have Vimal who is a representation of money, power and lust; Arjun who may have a more to do with the murders than what meets the eye, his mother was killed in a gruesome manner. The women too we have Anjali who is disturbed, Suman who is a vital key in the story as we have a Helen who is a reflection of that ugly part of society. Then we have Khushi, a professor who is not revealing much but is becoming integral to the investigation, is it because a certain ACP has shown some interest in her.

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is getting more and more interesting. 
If the police visit Khushi and she mingles with them won't she be in danger?
She was scared when she saw the pictures. 
Shukla is a good detective. He correctly deduced Arnav's interest in Khushi.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very well written..interesting update..continue soon..😊
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow interesting update
Liked how Arnav thought like the killer trying to figure their motive
Uncle n nephew scene was so sweet
Hilarious ...when khushi introduced herself n Arnav almost chocked on his tea.
Now I understand why Arjun asked Arnav not to wear uniform when going to meet khushi incase anyone was watching
Gotta feeling khushi is in very deep with this as well as . She seemed scared but not because of the goariness of the photos but more like fear of someone finding out she talked to Arnav .Why was she surprised when Arnav said it might be the women who did it? Does she know the women? Wouldn't be surprised if khushi was related to someone in the cult or the cult did something to her or someone she knew!
Arnav has seen someone with this tattoo which means prob someone in the cult ?
Wow Arnav called her "my girl" in his mind already they have similar dress sense n similar likes talk about soul mates .
Can't wait to see what happens at crime scene
This story is getting more n more interesting by min
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its beautifully written RB. Cannot wait till the story unfolds. Thanks for the pm.