Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really liking Shukla ... his character is as intriguing as ACP's.

Coming to whom ... i  must say i am loving this narration style like from Arnav's POV. (first person so as to say)

Looking fwd to seeing Shukla's reactions after meeting Gupta...especially since he so clearly deduced Arnav's attraction to her.

And as the name of this story suggests ... there is definitely an organisation behind these horrific murders ...however what i think is more scary is that as bizarre the rituals sound i think these people would be leading ordinary lives in the view of the society but with hidden agendas behind closed doors.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant and fantastic update, 

Loved the conversation between shukla, Keith and Arnav it was very intriguing. 

So Helen was acting a bit weird six months prior to her and vimal's murder, wonder what the mystery is.

Loved how exciting Keith got when he realised the professor was a chick and he even wanted her to invited for there lunch. 

So even Shukla has realised that Arnav is smitten towards professor Gupta. 

Please continue soon, eager to read how they lunch goes.

Thanks for the PM xx
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 3

There's more to Arjun's story it seems.
Interesting to read about Arnav's insomnia and his family.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Chapter 4

So the big strong guy is attached to his nephew.
Confused about Khushi's character.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Chapter 5

How is Helen involved in all this and what is Khushi hiding?
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Criminal Minds one of my favorite on tv all time! I love sexy Morgan and Dr Reid!

Sorry for the delay.
Interesting. Arnav is police officer who smokes a lot and seems like he have some lady fans. Arjuns mother was also killed? Did she find something? And so finally khushi is here! What is Helens role in all this?
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Time to slow down, smoke a cigarette and think. Good, old-fashioned police work. Loved the chapter. Arnav BLUSHING ?!!  hawww... letting the clues stew in my head. 

Next stop crime scene again. will we see a backdrop of the crime taking place a la Criminal Minds? Please I Hope so!!
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was incredible sometimes its pretty cool how u enchant us with the most unusual plots the stories are mostly dark mysterious maddening its quite cool as to how u keep up wih great content as always arnav seems like a tough guy whose pretty mufh an open book unlike ur other myaterious arnavs sinfe also he seems to be the protagonist i like proffesor already she seems like she gona b the key to decoding this case
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update...looking forward to see what new things they discover
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Very interesting characters portrayals of Shukla & Keith and ofcourse mystery got more interesting & hundreds of questions are flowing on the bay but thats what a thriller meant to be.. Fantastic chapter, superb!