Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kafi heavy concept hai but carry on dear...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o! so here pia and sid are gangster... interesting... hey earlier also i read gangster story where pia was gangster its name is dark world... and again a gangster story its gonna be fun to read...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
what is going to happend next in your story
thanks for the pm
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great story
so in this story pia is gangster , & work with sid
waiting for nxt update
thanks for pm & continue soon
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update!!👏there's so much suspence.pia seems a gangstar.waiting for more
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update so piya has arrived now it's abhay turn.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh very interesting Mano. Pm me this one :D

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
U know wat? I thought I was reading Abhay's POV but u surprised me totally 😃 I am assuming boss is Sid here n I am waiting to see how Pia n Sid r related here. Good one. Do keep me posted on updates 😊
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update mano but when will u continue ur ff. i love that one yaar.
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The car was running faster on the road, soon we reached at our destination. Curiosity was killing me now, i was so devoted with my work that i wanted to start it as soon as possible. May be it was because Siddhart never sent me on a mission. But i know, he has seen some guts in me, that's why he chose me. I came out and removed my glasses to take clear view, it was a big plaza type building. I was surprised that the person was insane? He called me to a so much crowded place for meeting? I chuckled at my thought, it will be fun to meet him. I forwarded and driver followed me, i could feel people's eyes on me. God they don't have any other work than staring at girls. Driver left me at the stairs of 5th floor and i was left astonished. What the hell? Won't he guide me where to go? I frowned and rolled my eyes at his stupid mysteriousness. There was a complete silence on that floor and no rush of people.  I was standing there clueless when a boy, of about 21 years, wearing a red sports jacket and casual trousers came towards me, he was quite good looking. I thought never even in my dreams that this boy could be my boss. I mean, who would believe to see such a play boy that he was part of this hazardous gang? And totally to opposite to my mind, he was the one to which i came to meet. I was looking at him just and suddenly he stopped in front of me and shifted his eyes at me and ordered me "Let's go!" I took few seconds to understand as i was surprised and he left from there without looking back at me. My mind just spun in shock and i followed him like a stupid where he went. We entered a huge room, almost double of my bedroom. I was looking at the walls, ceiling and decors of the room, woah! It was big. I was looking like a little child who sees something first time while observing the room and was almost forgot that i entered there with someone. An ordering voice broke my observation "If you are done with your observations then should we start?" I looked at him suddenly and saw an irritated look at his face. He was sitting on the master chair of the table which was kept in middle, i came forward and sat in front of him. Still i didn't spoke anything. "So, coming to the point. I know you are unaware of  for what you came here. But, don't worry! You are still safe from the disaster." I just gave a What-the-hell expression and said quite surprised "What? Disaster? Did Sid sent me for some suicide blast here?" And he burst into laughter on my question and i was still clueless that what was so funny? After hardly controlling his laughter, he finally spoke, he was still smiling "Miss Piya Dobreyal! Suicide blast seems a cracker when we talk about The arrogant Abhay Raichand. Be happy that you haven't meet him yet. Well, don't say a word in front of him what i told you." And my eyes were wide in shock. W*F! He wasn't my boss? I just wanted to throw that driver out from window who told me that i was going to meet boss, but didn't told me HIS boss. I said after few second to assure "You mean.. You are not my boss. Right?" He smiled back at me again and said "Yes. I am not your boss, i am also working under Abhay in this mission. By the way, I am Kabir, Kabir Singh Rathore. Part of darkness." He leaned back at chair while saying this and winked at me. I smiled at his remark, he was right anyway. He seemed nice to me. He was the only person i liked after coming here. He knew my name that means Sidhhart had already briefed him about me, so no need for intros. I spoke curiously like child "Umm... Kabir. You were telling me about our mission, so start!" He sighed and bent at table, keeping his elbows on it "You would surely aware about the attack at regent plaza, which was a reply back from gang to agencies who were very well known about our plans and they attacked our head quarters a year ago, but luckily, our members were safe. But now, our second boss after Siddhart sir is kidnapped. Jeh Khurana. He was the main person behind our attack, and... according to our information yet, someone is leaking data also. Siddhart sir has set up a team for this mission, i am also not very much aware about his plans, but soon we will meet Abhay and will be known. I, you and Abhay are the team members and all the work will be confidential among us trio. Today's news papers were filled with the news of his kidnapping, 'Don of Underworld's second person is kidnapped' " My face was out of color now. I felt my throat dried and i was expressionlessly staring at him, it took me few minutes to figure out that i heard right. Jeh Khurana? The most out of reach person, for whom security agencies were dying to catch was kidnapped? I chuckled and looked away from him. He was surely damn shocked at my reaction, he looked at me like i was insane or alien. He spoke to me "Do i look like a joker to you? Or horns have appeared on my head? I am f**king serious yaar! It happened actually. I know it's hard to believe you know, infact i also felt like bang my head to make sure i was alive when i heard the news." Now i slightly felt he was right. And seriously, he was right. He handed me over the news papers of today and i looked at them with wide eyes. God! What is this? I sighed and kept the papers back at table without reading further. Now i was feeling highly insecure, because when Jeh could be kidnapped, then who the hell being we are? It was a child's play for them to kill us also. A shiver ran through my spines at this thought. I suddenly blurted "Are you sure Kabir that we are also safe? Why in the hell you called me here? Were are the places demolished in Mumbai that you called me at this crowded place Damn it!" I then realized that i was furious, and my breath was uneven because of the sudden rage. Kabir then smiled in a cool way and took the water glass from table and forwarded it to me. "Chill Piya! Relax! okay? We are fine here. Trust me. Nothing is gonna happen. Take it easy." He smiled again and i felt a little relaxed now. I felt like i could trust him. I drank the whole glass in one gulp and placed it back. Our meeting was over now and Kabir told me that we were going to meet Abhay right now. I felt sudden confusion at his name, like, i was afraid to meet him. Kabir seriously described him like he was some monster. Well, what can happen now? I was going to meet him and it final. I closed my eyes and prayed to God that every thing should go right.
We were standing outside a palace, a palace almost. Because this house was not looking much smaller than a king's residence. He could surely be an arrogant brat, because who lives so lavishly will also have a spoiled mind. While i was looking at the house, Kabir was watching me smiling and he was standing beside me. But i didn't notice his gaze actually. He said still smiling "Do you love to observe things Piya? Well, if it's true then it would be fun for you to work." I turned my face to him when he addressed me. I smiling replied to him "Yeah! Sure! LOL.. But it doesn't seem as you have already scared me enough." Kabir giggled and said "No no! He's not that bad actually. He is just, little panicking you know. It happens when you have so much to do. Siddhart sir has given him so much. You just have to work according to his nature and all will be well." He described me little about his moods actually. Sigh! Lets see what life carries for me. We walked to the door after covering a half kilometer passage from main gate to the mansion's door. We climbed two initial steps and stood at the door. It was a tall, heavy wooden door and different patterns were carved on it. He surely liked the royal styles to live. There was a name plate beside the door and 'Raichand Mansion' was embossed in beautiful handwriting. It was so impressive, i liked it alot. Kabir rang the door bell and after few seconds the door was open, a male servant opened the door and slightly bowed down- he was well dressed and well mannered, Abhay must be a disciplined and punctual person. We entered and came inside completely, it was a very big hall room and a staircase was at the right side, well decorated, awesome interiors, i was totally inspired by his choices. My inner excitement after coming inside was visible in my eyes, they were sparkling. And Kabir was observing this it with a very quiet expression on his face, he spoke to me in a taunting way "So, madam is already drooling over his house, i wonder what will happen when you will see the master beauty" I was confused at his words, i didn't understood first what did he meant. I ignored what he said, in all that situation, we heard the sound of footsteps, someone was coming down, we looked at the source of sound and... my eyes were stuck like they never saw something, i couldn't stop my self to admit this, now i understood what Kabir was saying- yes! He was a master beauty. He looked like some greek god descending from the stairs, his flounce of eyelashes was looking down, flawless skin, rectangular beautiful jawline, and... Sigh! What can i say about his lips, in short, he was perfect! Now i was totally drooling over him- i know it was little embarrassing. But the aura he carried was so royal. I suddenly felt like i was standing in front of a king, i just kept watching him until he came down completely. He looked up towards us and my eyes met with his oceanic blue ones, God! He wasn't imperfect from any angle. He was looking directly into my eyes, like he could see through me. They were so deep, so calm, so fascinating, like they could heal any wound just with one glance. I don't know why i was feeling goosebumps allover me looking at him, he had so much awe. And then he looked away from my face. Kabir came closer and shook hands with him.
Edited by Mano1998 - 11 years ago