Abhiya FF: Gangster Love

...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh God! I will go mad if i'll not start this story. It's disturbing my mind like hell. ๐Ÿ˜† Please friends tell me should i continue it or not. I'll run both my ff's together. Thanks!

PROLOGUE

The night was dark, darker than anything. But this darkness didn't affected those creatures of night, yeah! They were ruthless, their inner sides were more horrible than this night. There was a deathly silence around, seemed like even wild dogs were afraid to bark at that piece of time. People of Mumbai were sleeping peacefully under their duvets in this freezing cold night. Fizzling of leaves could be heard and trees were standing silently. Despite of all this, a figure was standing under the tree, invisible from world's eye, his entire body was covered with shade of tree in silvery moonlight. His eyes were dug on a single spot of road. A car came zooming towards him at highest speed and came to halt in a second. A man, about of 30 years, wearing black leather jacket and jeans came out followed by his two guards. The guy, who was standing under the tree, looked towards them expressionlessly. The man stood infront of him and forwarded his hand to him, like signaling him to give something. He immediately spoke seriously "Deal was not that, you should remember what was the deal." The man who came out of the car smirked and rolled his eyes. "I never forget what i speak. But!... I also never do such things which go against me" He said while holding his smirk, he raised his hand and moved his fingers to indicate his guards, and they obeyed their master. They didn't waited for a second more and grabbed that guy with both his arms, he was startled by what just happened with him. He protested but it was too late, they dragged him to car. The man took his driving seat with holding a evil smile and vanished with in seconds from the spot.

INDEX:

Prologue : Page 1
Chapter 1: Page 2
Chapter 2: Page 4
Chapter 3: Page 6
Chapter 4: Page 8
Chapter 5: Page 13

My other works:

Abhiya FF: Make me yours (On a pause)

Abhiya FF: Gangster Love (On going)

Abhiya SS: Farm no. 5 (Complete)

Abhiya OS: Rehna Hai Dil Mein
Edited by ...mano... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice thought...continue yaar๐Ÿ˜Špm me yaar๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Abhiya_eternal - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m already in luv wid d concept. Plz continue. Already Tanzie's n Mandy's ffs on underworld r quite popular here.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
intersting concept.do cont soon
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice one.plz do pm me whenever u update it
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intresting plot , pls continue soon & pm me
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept do continue soon & pm me
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oww lovely concept!!full of suspense!!๐Ÿ˜ฒloved the prolg!!๐Ÿ‘
cont asap!๐Ÿ˜Š
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
cong on the new story
thanks for the pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting ๐Ÿ˜ณ Would love to read it. Please do continue.